Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lets Get Outta Here - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Lets Get Outta Here (741 Views)

Lets Get Bloody With Rhymed Poems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Get Outta Here by Alannaaxo: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
[center]How did we get here?
I use to know you so well
How did we get here?
Well, I think I know how

Do you see what we've done?
We're gonna make such fools of ourselves
[/center]

How did it end up like this? How did she end up like this? I knew her, I knew her so well. How did I not see this coming?
Blood. Blood, everywhere. I look to my left and feel my stomach drop. In a doorway. Kerry. Kerry Barker in a pool of her own blood. Dead. My maths partner. She was never very smart, bless. I helped her. Now, gone? Gone.
Further down the hallway I walk. I know this corridor, I once had geography down here, just behind that door to my right. I can see Mrs Bhur on the ground, clutching her thigh. More blood. I always thought Sam liked Mrs Bhur. Why’d she do it?
How did I not see this coming?
That’s a lie. I did. Why did I not stop it? Now, look at the blood. Sirens getting louder and louder.
I can see her. Sam. Leant over the railings at the top of the stairs. Another gunshot. An anguished cry. Thud.
Just a few more steps and I’ll be right behind. Now is the time. Deep breath. My last?
‘Sam.’
She knows that voice, of course she does.
She turns. Blue eyes. Once beautiful.
Now filled with murder.

(1) (Reply)

Dungeon Diary / Knowing Me / From The Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.