Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja (12904 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Buhari Breaks Fast With Members Of The Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by olillywales(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
President Buhari broke today's Ramadan fast with notable Imams in Abuja Imams at his residence .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/photo-buhari-breaks-fast-with-imams-in.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by SeverusSnape(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
As I dey see this picture, Fear dey catch me, because they remind me of ..........

Who understands what I mean?

Note: zombies are allowed to contribute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by temitemi1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
See faces undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Long life President Buhari.
Hafisun ilahi min Kuli Sharihi, insu wa jinu Sai Baba.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Waiting for him to break fast with dibias, babalawos, Satanist, atheists. Christians and Muslim wahala don tire person for this country. cry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Progressive01(m): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Waiting for him to break fast with dibias, babalawos, Satanist, atheists. Christians and Muslim wahala don tire person for this country. cry cry
Shooo. Bros, how breaking fast with him brethren turn "wahala" na He has a freedom of worship just like every other adherents of the religions you mentioned above.

I know say you na either the third or forth you dey practice- but leave Grandpa Bubu to do him own. smiley

As usual, the iPod Camels are arriving in droves to rub spittle all over their own faces- someone says their god lost the last election due to their massive stupidity- how right they were.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:
Shooo. Bros, how breaking fast with him brethren turn "wahala" na He has a freedom of worship just like every other adherents of the religions you mentioned above..
Too much religion in our politics. The less, the better for us.

Btw, I'm a very religious person. I practice all religions. ;DFaith is like a radio. You can tune to one bullshit or the other. The important thing is knowing you are in charge of the dial.

Ramen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by fulanimafia: 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
In the beginning, PMB broke his fast with some northern leaders; the cry was that PMB was promoting 'northernocracy' in the villa.

Then yesterday, PMB broke his fast with Tony Elumelu, Alakija, Jim Ovia et al., the wail was that the President was trying to impose his religious practice on Christians who should have no business with Iftaar.

Today it's with Imams; just waiting to see if the wailers and iPods can shatter their previous record in hypocrisy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Okanokan(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Enough of this, Nigeria is Falling. Emperor Nero played and enjoyed this type of Culinary Entertainment when Rome Fell!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by MidasTouche01(m): 5:17am On Jun 29, 2016
When I think of it, Buhari should have been the VP and Osinbade the President grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by AtlanticBreeze: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2016
This cluesless man with -0 ideas on how to run a nation has now turned aso rock into a mosque for fast breaking.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Abeymills(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls take photos with shites or are they not Muslims

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2016
If Buhari likes, he can break his fast with Abubakar Al-Bagdadi - the leader of ISIS. That is none of my business.

Tackling the myriad of problems that is besetting this sinking Nation should be his major concern and not taking random & absolutely useless pictures.

Now that the systematic devaluation of the Naira has failed, what's next?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Okanokan(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Enough!!!, enough of Cullinary Entertainment by the BUHARI REGIME, Nero lost his empire by such crude musical entertainment, we are about losing ours through FOOD CONSUMPTION. Who next to eat the sara food --- Christian Association of Nigeria CAN? Eh-eh. Nigerians are HUNGRY and ANGRY everything we are doing points to a REVOLUTION supported by Government, Opposition and the People.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by erusen: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
you see any Christian for there, no let our matter go kill oh Lucifer pikin.u SIG though, better go and drink u palm wine and gala since u think only ur kind can have it easy.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by erusen: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
fulanimafia:
In the beginning, PMB broke his fast with some northern leaders; the cry was that PMB was promoting 'northernocracy' in the villa.

Then yesterday, PMB broke his fast with Tony Elumelu, Alakija, Jim Ovia et al., the wail was that the President was trying to impose his religious practice on Christians who should have no business with Iftaar.

Today it's with Imams; just waiting to see if the wailers and iPods can shatter their previous record in hypocrisy.
my guy shut up there,if should stop breaking fast cheesy make him eat and repair Nigeria the way him tey see am

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by erusen: 10:14am On Jun 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Too much religion in our politics. The less, the better for us.

Btw, I'm a very religious person. I practice all religions. ;DFaith is like a radio. You can tune to one bullshit or the other. The important thing is knowing you are in charge of the dial.

Ramen.
idiot grin,my nigga

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Progressive01(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
fulanimafia:

Look no further than three comments below yours. cheesy
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2016
we have been praying since 1960 still no improvement. does dat not tell u prayers are useless. abi how did atheist countries like china, russia south korea and singapore develop. even US is only religious in paper. GEJ was romancing with dose shameless mogs yet was still stealing
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2016
PMB our President
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by BlackSeptember: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2016
I see islam everywhere.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Spells(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice....But I don't see dis as a solution to Nigerians problems
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by fulanimafia: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
You've skipped your tablets again grin

erusen:
[s]my guy shut up there,if should stop breaking fast cheesy make him eat and repair Nigeria the way him tey see am[/s]
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Akinola660: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
And so what

[img]http://i./xT77Y36ijyuwn58bja.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Pyno30: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
When did he start the fasting to have ended it? I thought is from morning till evening?
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by eleojo23: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
Abeg when is Ed al Fitr coming up next week?
Is it on the 6th or 7th?

Because I want to know how I will make my plans for next week.
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by BlackSeptember: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
El rufai was foaming in his mouth and testicles when Gej went to Jerusalem but the idioot is now quiet while this GOAT turn state apoaratus to islamic centre

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Alvinnado(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
None of my business,,,,,,,just passing. If u like close it with BOKO
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Ddonoflife(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
who em fast dn epp 4 naija.mstchw...abeg we nid confam news
Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by legendte(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
hypocrisy is bad.
Visit agatu or at least stop insulting the intelligence of gullible zombies that killer herdsmen are Libyans

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by humbleself242(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
With God all things is possible......Almighty will accept as an act of IBADAH

Re: Buhari Breaks Fast With Imams In Abuja by Pyno30: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2016
erusen:
my guy shut up there,if should stop breaking fast cheesy make him eat and repair Nigeria the way him tey see am
I think is Injection you need. This one is more than what Tablet can handle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy: FG May Deduct ₦2.4 Trillion Palliative From Federation Account / TCN Shuts Down Electricity Supply To The Discos Supplying Kaduna & Kano / We Have Removed All Obstacles Hindering Business In Nigeria – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.