Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion (1306 Views)

Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion by 247naijagossip(f): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Emoney as he is popularly known is The Billionaire brother of Limpopo Master, Kcee. He was spotted playing with his kids in his Mansion. So Awesome!!!

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRl71xAE-hM here[/url]
Re: VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2016
ok mke hm send me crd na
Re: VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion by ychris: 4:49am On Jun 29, 2016
what does this man do for a living self??

m' tired of him making too much headlines nowadays

lets kwn wht he does so tht we self could venture ourself into heaaatyy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion by OscaZee: 4:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Dump Me For A Rich Man – AY Reacts / How Nollywood Actress Became CEO Of Four Oil And Gas Companies / Don Jazzy Reveals Main Reason Why He Signed Iyanya To His Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.