Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? (2063 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by tmny: 4:44am On Sep 05, 2009
Hi nairalanders, I was asked a hearth blowing question in a gathering

about:

"Who do you think should answer God's call first?" the MAN or the

WOMAN. I actually want to enjoy life to the fullest BUT My wife to

enjoy all when I'm gone

I think I'll prefer Her to go first??

Or what do you think?

I'm not too sure about this answer, pls help,
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by sweetpie23: 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2009
whoever time is up
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by agathamari(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2009
is this one of those  women should sit of the left type bull shit.  who the f*ck cares who SHOULD die first.  does it really matter?  you die when you die.  it doesnt matter the gender
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by amarilo: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2009
Naturally the husband cuz men normally marry wife younger than they are. Assuming both will die at old age then the husband should be the one to die first.
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by jamace(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
Abeg, no make me fear o. Hmmmm. Better they die on the same day.
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by tmny: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
I wish dt culd b possible too,
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by bigfather(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2009
Each and every one has got his/her own time to die.
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by MP007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2009
so dying don become a decision to make when entering marriage abi, it just happens fool!, abi u don join sarah palins death panel??
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by whiteroses(f): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2009
you know how milk comes with expiry date? God already knows and stamped when each person will die so no need to worry who gets harvested first just keep enjoying your life
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by mohawkchic(f): 3:43am On Sep 06, 2009
tmny:

Hi nairalanders, I was asked a hearth blowing question in a gathering

about:

"Who do you think should answer God's call first?" the MAN or the

WOMAN. I actually want to enjoy life to the fullest BUT My wife to

enjoy all when I'm gone

I think I'll prefer Her to go first??

Or what do you think?

I'm not too sure about this answer, pls help,

~No Woories. . . here's a cool sticky answer. . .  just Pull a "Romeo & Juliet". . . make a pact & die together!

~That will Save your hearth Soul Ghost from hunting her  grin
Re: Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife? by tmny: 4:11am On Sep 07, 2009
I think God should decide who goes first.

That has always been His work. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Does God Predetermines Whom you Marry? MY OPINION!!! / Baby Born At 27 Weeks Was So Tiny Her Arm Slipped Through Her Dad's Wedding Ring / Who Has Answer To This Confusing Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.