Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? (1030 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / How Do I Deal With An Annoying Father-in-law ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by nj11(f): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2009
Two days ago,my very close family friend was dignose with liver cancer and is giving six months to live.
Since then i've not being myself,most of our friends and family have either called or gone to see
him,i can't bring myself to do either one.

Been isolated,can't stop crying,am mad @ cancer for choosing to take him away from us,the doctors
for giving him a death sentence,and him for being the victim.I am so broken hearted.

Just need to talk to somebody.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by amebono1: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2009
if you need to talk to somebody, talk to your husband
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by sweetpie23: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2009
I can't even Begin to imagine what you are feeling. I am so sorry. It's not the easiest thing in the world to deal with.
Hard i have lost a best friend too, I know what you are feeling but such is life we all must die
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Outstrip(f): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
You need to go see your friend ASAP. If you are having a hard time dealing with it then he should be feeling even worse. Forget about how you feel for now and go see your friend
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by mamagee6(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
Nairalanders won't do anything for you.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Akinagirl(f): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
Outstrip said it all. Quit being so selfish and go see your friend. How you think hes dealing? He wants to see you.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
he cant get a liver transplant?
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by nj11(f): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
davidylan:

he cant get a liver transplant?

No he can't,it already spread beyond his liver.

Thank you guys so very much for your support.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2009
nj11:

No he can't,it already spread beyond his liver.

Thank you guys so very much for your support.

wow, how do folks wait so so long to see a doctor? undecided

I'm sorry girl, take heart.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Okemoni: 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
With God all things are possible. I suggest you pray for him as there is nothing God cannot do, with faith you can move mountains.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2009
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by MadMax1(f): 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2009
So sorry for your friend. He shouldn't calmly accept a 6 months to live verdict. There are folks who've been told the same and lived for years. Poor poor guy. Please be a rock for him. This isn't about you.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2009
Deal with it by being a friend. Make him happy till the last daya then you can face your grief, right now its not about you but about your friend
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by ayomidej(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2009
Wa oooo, you need to see him and keep on praying for him.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by iice(f): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2009
Sorry to hear. I think you should go see him. You wont forgive yourself for not spending time with him, if he doesn't live beyond the 6 months.
Re: My Friend Is Dying,how Do I Deal With It? by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2009
You need to pull urself together and see him.
He needs u now more than ever.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Smile? / Reprogramming Your Mind For A Blissful Marriage / My Husband Is Having Ex Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.