Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison (925 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Saraki And Ekweremadu Tutored On Life In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison by rapcy(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Senator Shehu Sani who represents Kaduna Central Senatorial District, he has spent spent four years in jail during the Abacha era, lectured Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy Ike Ekweremadu on life in prison following their arraignment on a two-count charge of forgery of senate orders, at the Federal High Court Abuja on Monday June 27th.

A senator who was present when Sani was lecturing the senate leaders, told Daily Trust that Sani gave the advise when the court went on a one hour recess

"Sani came and lectured the presiding officers on life in the prison. He told them that in the prison there is ranking rule like at the National Assembly. He advised them to cooperate with the Governor in the prison. He said after registration, they will be given plates for meals. Sani also told them that they are going to share toilet, bathroom with other inmates and that it is the Governor of the prison that will allocate bed space to them"
When contacted on phone, Sani confirmed he indeed gave Saraki and Ekweremadu some lessons on life in prison
"Yes, is anything bad in what I did? They are my colleagues and as a former inmates, I felt I should educate them on how to live in the prison, so that they will not be caught unaware, "he said.

http://dizboy..com.ng/2016/06/senator-shehu-sani-tutors-saraki.html#more

Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2016
An advice to prepare them for another phase of life
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison by rapcy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
kenkenn:
An advice to prepare them for another phase of life
Yes o!
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison by double0seven(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
I doubt this story is true... and the source does not help in making the story believable at all...

but if the senator really said that, then he looking for trouble.....
Re: Senator Shehu Sani Tutors Saraki, Ekweremadu, On Life In Prison by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
That is commendable sen. Sani please let them no that no body is above the law, ether winch hunting or not.

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister Of Petroleum Resources, Dr Shettima Munguno Has Died / PDP Releases Zoning Formula For 21 Positions — FULL LIST / See What 'angry' Goats Did To Buhari's Campaign Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.