Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Young People Can Now Play Their Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young People Can Now Play Their Part (479 Views)

Young People Must Remain Virgins Until Marriage – Ayade / Young People And Contraceptives / Hypertension: Should Two Young People Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young People Can Now Play Their Part by matrix77: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello everyone,
I have been nominated as one of the new generation Family Planning young leaders under 40.
This is a platform that recognizes the positive impact of young people and give us a voice.
Kindly vote daily to make this a reality.

Just click on the link below
http://www.120under40.org/nominee/fifi-ogbondeminu.

and Click on Vote for FIFI

Inform Friends, family, colleagues, groups, contacts and other networks etc.
Thank you so much.
Re: Young People Can Now Play Their Part by matrix77: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Hello everyone,
please don't forget to vote today.
Just click on the link below
http://www.120under40.org/nominee/fifi-ogbondeminu.

and Click on Vote for FIFI

This is to ensure that we support our young people to continue to make impacts in our world.

Thank you
Re: Young People Can Now Play Their Part by matrix77: 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good evening dear Friends. Hope your weekend was great and your Sunday has been as refreshing as mine. Pls Don't forget to vote for me before going to bed. Just click on www.120under40.org/nominee/fifi-ogbondeminu
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get Safe Penis Enlargement Pumps For Cheap Price / The Top 10 Deadliest Diseases / 7 Simple Tips On How To Increase Your IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.