Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Family Picnic(s) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Picnic(s) (3317 Views)

The Hottest Boat Cruise/ Picnic Of All Times Is Here December 6th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Picnic(s) by Epi: 11:10am On Sep 05, 2009
Let's share our family picnic experiences here, either with your church, charity group or family and friends.  Tell us about the games, the food, the fights, the arguments, kissing a girl/boy in the bushes/water for the first time,  . .tell us everything wink wink kiss. smiley

I'll tell u about mines when I get back later this evening, going to be interesting embarassed embarassed

Re: Family Picnic(s) by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
My church has done so well making sure that everyone feels like a family.
Nice food, nice musics and nice everything.
Re: Family Picnic(s) by Hauwa1: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
havent seen picnics in Nig grin everyone is busy working for money. sunday they go to church, come home, eat and sleep. phew undecided
Re: Family Picnic(s) by mamagee6(f): 2:10am On Sep 10, 2009
@poster

Are you from a family of Cartoons? grin grin grin
Re: Family Picnic(s) by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
*Hauwa*:

havent seen picnics in Nig grin everyone is busy working for money. sunday they go to church, come home, eat and sleep. phew undecided
You can introduce it to your family and i am sure they will love it.
Re: Family Picnic(s) by iice(f): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
Had awesome picnics as a kid.  Always in Sherry Hills.  .  .and this spot close to Unijos (forgot the name) and Rayfield where the chocolate hills are and at one point we started going to the new zoo.  .  .as usual, i'd be with the guys playing cops and robbers, indians and cowboys cool Water pistols and what not.  I loved the spread kiss Even when i used to go visit my bros in boarding house (Gwags) we'd do a mini picnic in the bushes grin grin  Ahh the good ol days cheesy Now i only do a mini picnic on the beach grin
Re: Family Picnic(s) by mukina2: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
Nice nice loff kiss kiss

we used to have picnics, the entire extended family, from the grandparents right down to us the grandbabies grin, No2 beach, Lumbley beach, it was fun, we had child games,police and thieves, catapulting, cards, sand man and woman, we would play in the sand all day but no grandbaby went near the sea, when it was time to go, they take us near the sea to wash out hands, grin so we feel the water too, but when the wave came in lol we will run grin those days were fun smiley
Re: Family Picnic(s) by iice(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2009
Cool loff kiss kiss

You just reminded me of another thing we used to do. . .i don't if one would call it a picnic (In Rayfield resort) we liked having bon fires and fishing or rather trying to fish tongue Marshmallows over fires, singing, trying to climb the walls of the lake and not fall into the freezing water cheesy Ahh mehn cheesy
Re: Family Picnic(s) by mukina2: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
woow u be winch shocked grin kiss

we used to go to a place not near the sea , it was out in the woods like that near Fourah Bay College, we would try to build fire like bush people do, for where grin grin we nor fit, My dad will now do magic grin then we didnt know it was the match oh, we always waited for his magic grin grin gullible kids grin, being the tomboy, i would climb trees to find fruits, those little ants bite me plenty sha grin
Re: Family Picnic(s) by Epi: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2009
We all dreaded our cousin rice and beans which was lack of seasoning  but we were forced to eat it

we had sack races and then someone stole uncle Matt Alizes when all hell broke loose.

over two bottle of Alize, came one big family argument. 

don't come back to my home
your child is a spoilt brat
husband having an affair
who can't cook
failed marriages
gave child to wrong father

Truth is, I was the one who stole the Alizes and gave them to my friend because he never heard/tasted alize.  I said nothing and they all blamed my cousin. In fact, I blamed my cousin too even I was the "thief".  Well i wouldn't say thief because I "took" the alizes not expecting a family argument

Glad my friend was not around when all hell broke loose

Re: Family Picnic(s) by Leilah(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
i DONT THINK NIGERIANS DO FAMILY PICNICS OR FAMILY DAYS OUT, FROM I SEE ITS USALLY THE MOTHER OUT WITH THE KIDS AND THE MAN, EH DUNNO, NOT WITH THEM ANYWAY.
Re: Family Picnic(s) by Epi: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
Leilah:

i DONT THINK NIGERIANS DO FAMILY PICNICS OR FAMILY DAYS OUT, FROM I SEE ITS USALLY THE MOTHER OUT WITH THE KIDS AND THE MAN, EH DUNNO, NOT WITH THEM ANYWAY.
^ You said it not me.
Sad they are letting the beautiful beaches in Nigeria go to waste

(1) (Reply)

If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid / Letter To My Uncaring Father-In-Law / I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.