Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife (3317 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by zaza999: 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't know why for close to three years now,I am always the one to initiate love making with my wife.She can stay for weeks,no attempt.Unlike before,such moves do come from any of us. The attitude makes me not only feel unwanted but I assume may be she don't have my feeling anymore. The irony of it all is that during the process,she will be the one that enjoys it most,moan to the highest with different kinds of display as if she was deprived sex for long.What should I do.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Righteousness89(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brother Quit all these Unnecessary stuff..
Enjoy your Home and Don't allow devil into your Home with Non-Essentials

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by AntiWailer: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
You want your Landlord to be the one to initiate it ?

That she moans does not mean she is enjoying it in anyway. She might even be faking it so u don't feel bad with crushed Ego.

She can stay for weeks ? Will you rather she ask for it every day so when u are travelling u still get scared of what might happen ?

You should understand that women's head correct pass men. A guy can be having several challenges and he sees a naked woman and d1ck stand Attention !!! .

Women are wired differently. Credit alert makes them wet and h0rny not one naked picture.

Have u asked her what the problem was ? She might even be confused and scared about this COVID world and how our lives have changed while you dey reason with d1ck and still complaining of initiating it.

Bros don't stress that woman. If u want ask , since she is giving u and even 'enjoying it more than u', case dismissed.

Neeeexxxtttt

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Zabiboy: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020

Marriage and love...
The 2 biggest scam of this century...

Marriage can NEVER and will NEVER guarantee a man unlimited access to sex....
I wonder what people marry for these days sef...

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by zaza999: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brother Stop all these Unnecessary stuff

Sorry I did not see it as unnecessary. Love making is more enjoyable especially when the partner is showing interest. It can even make the man perform more. But when it's you all the time, it reduces the urge as you may feel you are always disturbing your partner for what she don't want. Most times I may decide to stay on my own since she seems not to need it but when it takes long and she don't even care to feel it, I will still go back and initiate when the konji is much on me. Such act doesn't give me joy and a sense of belonging

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by STARGREEN(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oga,
I don't think that you have a problem in your marriage.
Keep on because no marriage is without an issue to be tolerated and yours seems like a micro issue, never make it macro

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by ojun50(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na WA for prick and to.to

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Or11: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Welcome to married life.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by ArcFresky(m): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bro, Nigerian women like to pretend

And its we men that cause it, if she show herself too much, we tag her an harlot or ashewo or loose..

We need to change that mentality.

Tbh, I like girls that say their mind, turns me on like a light bulb. I dislike pretense, it ls deflating.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by HomerTimpson: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool Timpson was here
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by crackhaus: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
If she's not refusing you, then you have no problem YET... Keep initiating it

You can buy a sëx toy (specifically a vibrator), keep it hidden in a place only you can access. Whip it out on your next session without her knowledge, then use it to tease her (clìtoris & vagìna area) – don't stop until she begs you to have penetrative sex with her.

Is it not begging you're looking for? They always end up begging for penetration when the vibrator tease has reached astronomical levels... don't worry yourself, you don't have problem.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have this ready made day and night for 12,500 only. Measurement is 135cm x 135cm(53inches by 53inches)

Call or WhatsApp = 07063397657

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Righteousness89(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
zaza999:

Sorry I did not see it as unnecessary. Love making is more enjoyable especially when the partner is showing interest. It can even make the man perform more. But when it's you all the time, it reduces the urge as you may feel you are always disturbing your partner for what she don't want. Most times I may decide to stay on my own since she seems not to need it but when it takes long and she don't even care to feel it, I will still go back and initiate when the konji is much on me. Such act doesn't give me joy and a sense of belonging

She is your Wife...
You Both are one..
Don't change From what you are because of this.
It's Unnecessary..
Lovingly tell her about it!
She could also be Shy!
But irrespective of Whatever don't allow the Devil into your Home

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by sisisioge: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jisos! Whadfork! You guys can't be writing stuff like this here today...Hot isn't same as honey biko grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
zaza999:
I don't know why for close to three years now,I am always the one to initiate love making with my wife.She can stay for weeks,no attempt.Unlike before,such moves do come from any of us. The attitude makes me not only feel unwanted but I assume may be she don't have my feeling anymore. The irony of it all is that during the process,she will be the one that enjoys it most,moan to the highest with different kinds of display as if she was deprived sex for long.What should I do.

its a very simple issue

1 talk to your wife, tell her that it would be nice and sexy for her to also make the 1st moves

2 Tell her that it would make you more Hot if the starts the game and it would also make you feel wanted

3 Tell her that her initiating is also her own way of showing she feelings for you

4 She shouldnt feel shy to show her sexual feelings to her man, explain to her that you are not old skol that judge women based on the fact that a woman who initiate sex have loose morals

5 You are now married there is no holding back if now feels to have it go for it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Make the moves when you want it provided she isn't denying you. She could have hinted you a few times and you turned her down.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
zaza999:

Get used to it already. It's not as if you're newly married.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
ogunboy:

I hope u are not the other mumu user mariahangel
[/s]

You better be warned and keep your foolishness away from me!
Are you insane?
You keep roaming all over nairaland like an evil spirit, stalking people and their comments. Is that your purpose in life?
Could you be any more miserable?

You see dis monicker and the one wey you mention, if dem born you well, type rubbish on top dem again! You wan die? I choro I nwu?

E be like say bomb dey your head.
Only you, you know each monicker and the alternate. Mumu!
Oponu ode oshi!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
ogunboy:

Maria my love. Why are u so pained like this. I do not stalk I only troll trollers and stupid people like you and your cunt lover logobenz

Are u not supposed to be a married woman sef? U dey die for small boy like dat idiot
[/s]

Don't act like you know me. You know nothing about me!
You're just a wandering stalker, looking for attention.
Go get yourself treated, your mental health is getting out of control.
You are going crazy for real!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by frozen70(f): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2020
zaza999:

Women love acts goes with their emotions, the emotions and state of mind determines their mood in every thing they do especially sex and romance

If you really love her seat her down and discuss with her, don't be surprise, you must have hurt her and feel unconcerned. She may be going through a psychological situation

Worst case she must have lost interest in you and the marriage

But only her knows exactly what is wrong with her

You said she enjoys sex more. Yes women do, especially if you can be patient to help her get to orgasm by knowing the buttons to press

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by meobizy(f): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2020
1. Children are likely involved so her mind is focused solely on child raising. This is why most men are not keen on impregnating their wives immediately after the wedding.

2. Have you changed over the years? Three years is a short time yet one can add twelve to eighteen kilograms of unnecessary weight. Compare a full body picture taken today with one from three years ago. If there is any weight gain, I suggest you start jogging daily. Your situation will improve in under two weeks.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by kode12: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
You initiate, she does not refuse, you do, she enjoys it. Bros what is the problem now? You enjoy she enjoys, everybody is happy shikena. She just might not be wired to demand for it, or have a lower sex drive than you are, but the fact that she doesn't deny you is great. What if she begins to sleep with jean shorts every night grin grin grin. Try and exercise more and get ripped, maybe when you take off your shirts and she see triceps and arms with all the drip, her engine will start firing grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Saintinoo(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2020
zaza999:

When you brought this matter here, you should have known there are so many kids on nairaland, try and ignore some qoutes.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Men nag sha, you are getting sex with no hassle, but your problem is who initiates first or more, you guys can whine for Africa, lol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by zaza999: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
frozen70:

Women love acts goes with their emotions, the emotions and state of mind determines their mood in every thing they do especially sex and romance

If you really love her seat her down and discuss with her, don't be surprise, you must have hurt her and feel unconcerned. She may be going through a psychological situation

Worst case she must have lost interest in you and the marriage

But only her knows exactly what is wrong with her

You said she enjoys sex more. Yes women do, especially if you can be patient to help her get to orgasm by knowing the buttons to press

I have sat her down and talk over it but she did not give an reason for that.I want to know if is is common among couples or anybody has witnessed such and way out.

That your wife initiates sex as well can make a man feel hot and feeling of being belonged and loved,but for me when I am the one that does it often,I personally feel as if I am forcing it on her for what she don't want and it can phycologically affect your performance in bed.And like I said once the game start ,honestly speaking she enjoys it more than me that I will be telling him so she has been feeling this and living in silent. Honestly I don't understand this act.
Re: I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife by frozen70(f): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
zaza999:

I have sat her down and talk over it but she did not give an reason for that.I want to know if is is common among couples or anybody has witnessed such and way out.

That your wife initiates sex as well can make a man feel hot and feeling of being belonged and loved,but for me when I am the one that does it often,I personally feel as if I am forcing it on her for what she don't want and it can phycologically affect your performance in bed.And like I said once the game start ,honestly speaking she enjoys it more than me that I will be telling him so she has been feeling this and living in silent. Honestly I don't understand this act.

Anyway keep making the request when you need it

Do you guys have a friendly relationship or you live as flat mates. Because couples who plays together gets turn in easily

You can still give her time to readjust

So far she is responding to your demands, take it calm

Though we have cases where women gets turned of totally but tgat has to do with her emotions or being tired of the marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Uncaring Father-In-Law / Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. / Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.