Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan (3756 Views)

Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by bestads(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/component/k2/item/6441-shocking-army-corporal-in-presidential-guards-identified-as-boko-haram-combatant

A member of President Muhammadu Buhari's security guard linked to the terror group Boko Haram has been arrested.

The suspected Boko Haram member has strong links to the deputy leader of the Wilāyat Gharb Ifrīqīyyah terror group.

According to Frontiernews the Army Corporal Hassan Aminu has been arrested.

Preliminary investigation Wednesday morning by Per Second News shows that the NSA's office has began the complete overhaul of the President's security agents.

Aminu, is strongly linked to the leaders of the Boko Haram cell and was nabbed before he could carry out any plot.

The fate of the Boko Haram informant arrested at the Presidential Villa is unclear, as he was an integral part of the presidential security.

Some in Abuja see the arrest as illustrative of the disconnect between the leaders of security agencies in the country at a time when they are supposed to be allies in the fight against Boko Haram — instead of hunting down the support network and providing a secure nation they are involved in secret power tussle.
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by MKO4ever(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Interesting!
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by omobs(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pics or adonbilivit
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by idupaul: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nothing negative can suprise me about this monumental failure of a govt ..it be negativity all the way from their end

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by KissCODE(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by KissCODE(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
If this is true then it means that wahala dey for our security services.

But Buhari was (is) a fan & supporter of Boko Haram before he became the president.

Soooo... This soldier is just like BUHARI.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by lanicky(f): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's not really a surprise.. There is always a Judas among every twelve. They sell important informations to terrorists. #Traitor# undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by oglalasioux(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Good one if true. Question is; how many of our security agents are in Boko Haram? They'll continue to gain ground if they have more men in our security outfit than we have in theirs.

You cannot defeat a terrorist organization if you don't have people inside feeding you information. I believe this guy was blown as a result of an insider in Boko Haram.

There's danger, however, in letting this news out. The insider's lives will now be made more dangerous. Kudos though.
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by edoyad(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm sorry to say, Buhari must be one of the Dumbest human beings to make it to the rank of General. He doesn't even deserve my pity to be honest

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by bqlekan(m): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maybe they are planning a 'London has fallen' in Nigeria grin
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by goldeno10boy: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
They should confirm their fact before passing the judgment on him
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by monlawal(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
How does it feel been the primus inter pares among the ladies around here? Do you feel different?
lanicky:
It's not really a surprise.. There is always a Judas among every twelve. They sell important informations to terrorists. #Traitor# undecided
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by Abeymills(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dis is so sad
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
hmmm!! na wa oooo. anyway wetin u no knw no go knw u. make I no stress am b4 dy ban me
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by ChimaAdeoye: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why are people surprised?
The Boko Haram Captain is guarding the Boko Haram secret leader now called President of Nigeria.
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by ajepako(f): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
idupaul:
Nothing negative can suprise me about this monumental failure of a govt ..it be negativity all the way from their end

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
Judas Iscariot!!! chei!! odiegwu...
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by lanicky(f): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
monlawal:
How does it feel been the primus inter pares among the ladies around here? Do you feel different?

I feel excited.. Happy that some people will learn from my story.
BTW, nothing has really changed. smiley
Re: SHOCKING: Army Corporal In Presidential Guards Identified As Boko Haram Combatan by monlawal(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Wise response. Wishing you an adventurous reign.
lanicky:

I feel excited.. Happy that some people will learn from my story.
BTW, nothing has really changed. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Attends Jumat. Photo / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home / Nigerian Pastor Disgraced After He Prophesied That Saraki Will Be President(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.