Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home (3760 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2017
, I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?.

When j. F Kennedy [/b]travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...

...[b]When abdulbuteflika of Algeria [/b]spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

[b]the late Mobutu seseko
of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."

I know you're all missing him...Baba will soon be back.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Victornezzar: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Missing hu
Egbon for ow many months av d Jet been parked dere
It's a waste of money Bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by awesomely: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Sarrki, I like your sense of patriotism. If only politicians could care about you, a quarter of how much you lick their butts.

24 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by DieBuhari: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
This Buhari you spend your time and energy defending didn't even remember you Yoruba Muslims in his sallah message and I'm sure he is also owing you BMC salary.
What a shame.

18 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by SaulRazor: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2017
There was actually no need for this post

5 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2017
DieBuhari:
This Buhari you spend your time and energy defending didn't even remember you Yoruba Muslims in his sallah message and I'm sure he is also owing you BMC salary.
What a shame.

Lol E pain am

Let me educate you a little

Religion is a personal thing

I am Christ like.

Argue the aforementioned with facts and figures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2017
awesomely:
Sarrki, I like your sense of patriotism. If only politicians could care about you, a quarter of how much you lick their butts.

What else would I ask for ?

The agro section is booming

Pmb created an enabling environment for me to thrive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Paperwhite(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2017
Sarrki go rest dear.This is the worst time to defend Buhari and even at that,it's not worth it.

9 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by hucienda: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2017
lol ... are you a comedian?

ee no mention how long d JFK spend for d Kyoto.

ee no tok of the prestige of the president spending more than 4 months in all outside his country in a foreign hospital but d prestige of his plane.

What a joke.

lalasticlala I see you viewing. Over to you to take this joke to the world to have a laugh at the pathetic defence Nigerians witness these days.

5 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2017
Paperwhite:
Sarrki go rest dear.This is the worst time to defend Buhari and even at that,it's not worth it.

I am a patriot

I will stand with pmb again and again

He's not our problem

We (Nigerians) are so pleased with pettiness and corrupt way if lifestyle

The question is , where is our leaders from ?

Is it not the same society ?

That's what our peer group, Society, culture, and religions have produced

Its a self inflicted pains we caused ourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Jesusloveyou: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Ipods sef, how does that affect you people, is that the Biafra you people are looking for?
What if the plane was park home, will that stop you people agitation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by deji68: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
So what about countries without presidential jet ?? .2¤ million dollars and people are dying of hunger in camps SMH cool

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2017
hucienda:
lol ... are you a comedian?

ee no mention how long d JFK spend for d Kyoto.

ee no tok of the prestige of the president spending more than 4 months in all outside his country in a foreign hospital but d prestige of his plane.

What a joke.

lalasticlala I see you viewing. Over to you to take this joke to the world to have a laugh at the pathetic defence Nigerians witness these days.

Baba lalasticlala morning sire
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by pauljumbo: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

I will stand with pmb again and again

He's not our problem

We (Nigerians) are so pleased with pettiness and corrupt way if lifestyle

The question is , where is our leaders from ?

Is it not the same society ?

That's what our peer group, Society, culture, and religions have produced

Its a self inflicted pains we caused ourselves

Buhari is more the commander in chief he has handed over to osinbanjo

So need for the plain to be in UK
Osinbanjo needs the plane here

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Ehiscotch(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Sarrki, you get mind to dey create thread to disprove what many gullible Nairalanders believe.
It is so sad that many of them neglect facts and choose to remain ignorant.

You have said it all. I do not agree with many actions & inactions of the presidency but I quite agree with you on this.

3 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by DieBuhari: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Lol E pain am

Let me educate you a little

Religion is a personal thing

I am Christ like.

Argue the aforementioned with facts and figures

Why not give us facts and figures to prove that those jets never returned to their countries first.
Yoruba Muslim. Christ like indeed, more like Mohammed hate.

6 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:
[s], I was thinking I was the only one who had same thoughts, I was simply waiting for an official statement before debating it.

"...Tell me one country in the world where the aircraft which conveys it's president to any country makes a detour back home?.

When j. F Kennedy [/b]travelled to Kyoto Japan and had an attack which kept him in Japan for weeks to undergo surgery on emergency, Air Force 1 never made a detour back to base...

...[b]When abdulbuteflika of Algeria [/b]spent almost 6months recuperating in France, the presidential jet never made a detour back to Algiers. When the late Hugo Chavez of Venezuela spent almost 3 months in Cuba for surgery and recuperation in Havana, the jet never made a detour back to base...

[b]the late Mobutu seseko
of the then Zaire was on medical vacation in Paris France, the jet never made a detour back to Kinshasa. No country across the globe will ever get their commander in chief to any foreign country and ask the pilot of the jet to make a detour back to base no matter the number of days the president stays in that country. The coat of arm, seal of a country's president and other paraphernalia of office will be with him until his last breath or until he finishes his term of office..."

I know you're all missing him...Baba will soon be back.[/s]

Afonja...they will go online and find the most useless excuse and use it to defend their certificateless leader. Shameless people.

13 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

,,Osinbanjo needs the plane here

Seek knowledge first bro

There are more than 4 fleet in the presidency

The house speaker, The Senate , president and vice all use the fleet

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Modsenemy(f): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2017
The Op is absolutely right .

No plane would make a detour back home leaving behind the president .

I would only add that , it's only a democracy where the military has finally been reduced mere market women that a president will have the guts to stay outside his country .
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Jesusloveyou: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

Osinbanjo needs the plane here
the two can't be outside the country at the same time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the two can't be outside the country at the same time

Boss they won't understand

They hate the man dearly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by Evablizin(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Hm op your case is different

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by oyinlola007(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by pauljumbo: 8:59am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Seek knowledge first bro

There are more than 4 fleet in the presidency

The house speaker, The Senate , president and vice all use the fleet

You have not answer my question

Is buhari still the commander in chief

Why pay so much to keep the jet in uk when we have acting president

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2017
pauljumbo:

You have not answer my question

Is buhari still the commander in chief

Why pay so much to keep the jet in uk when we have acting president

Check in the constitution

The two offices you mentioned

Baba is still the president

If he can't perform anymore baba will do the needful

CROWNWEALTH019

1 Like

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by awesomely: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

What else would I ask for ?

The agro section is booming

Pmb created an enabling environment for me to thrive

Enabling environment in this economy! I guess you must be typing this from Ghana.

Let me tell you politicians are not worth defending at all. They tell lies during campaigns to get votes and do the opposite when they are elected.

The same politician that says change begins with him on NTA advert, telling you to patronise made in Nigeria products and services does the following:

1) Sends his kids abroad for education. The kids graduate, come back and resume in shell/CBN while the likes of you apply for N-Power/embrace farming.

2) Goes for medical treatment abroad while the likes of you cannot get treated locally because doctors are on strike.

3) Flies first class to get to his destination within the country while your likes have to withstand bad roads and armed robbers on the expressway.

4) Goes about with siren blaring, SUV convoy all with full tank(tax payers money) guarded by armed policemen while you groan on how much you spend on your automobile for petrol and deisel for generator.

I could go on. Common do you have to visit TB Joshua before you are liberated from this spell of Ass~licking.

Please note that this is not about political parties. This is just my opinion about Nigerian politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2017
Some people are sick I'm really sorry to say.

These were the same people bringing up lists of presidents who were ill while in power, now it is justifying the N80 million spent on parking fees in a country where majority are living below poverty line. Why are we so evil in this country and perpetually defending evil

You guys never find good standards to measure up to. Never.

5 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:
Some people are sick I'm really sorry to say.

These were the same people bringing up lists of presidents who were ill while in power, now it is justifying the N80 million spent on parking fees in a country where majority are living below poverty line.

You guys never find good standards to measure up to.

Simple as ABC

Its constitutional

Also protocol

2 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Simple as ABC

Its constitutional

Also protocol

Your defence is nauseating.

Constitutional to waste N80 million on parking fees? This jazz doing you is a very strong thing.

Buhari had wasted so much of Nigeria's money on himself yet this man has no added value to the country. People are not benefiting from his governance with the economy in a state of coma, why on earth should he be allowed to waste thousands of £££ on medical bills, flights and now parking fees?

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by sarrki(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2017
ephi123:

Your defence is nauseating.

Constitutional to waste N80 million on parking fees? This jazz doing you is a very strong thing.

Ephi Mi

I will invite you to my bumper harvest

You will now see why the defense

Pmb have done wonderfully well on agriculture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by ephi123(f): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2017
sarrki:

Ephi Mi

I will invite you to my bumper harvest

You will now see why the defense

Pmb have done wonderfully well on agriculture

So basically defending for your own personal benefits. You are being selfish sarrki, but you call it patriotism embarassed

It is not sufficient to give a passmark when less than 10% of the citizens are benefiting from governance. That is not how efficient societies (one of which Buhari has run to) operate. Pause for a minute and remember the large majority suffering from this man's poor policies and governance.

4 Likes

Re: Presidents That Travelled Out And The Presidential Jet Never Detour Back Home by KingGBsky(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
Ha @sarrki now I knw u are really a confirmed BMC...
so you actually drag this out just to pull your support for a president that has spent more time in London than Nigeria since he resumed office.
So you left before when they did not pay u ur salary...
now u just hv receive ur monthly alawi...wehdone.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desperate Search For Oil In North Due To Restructuring Fear — Ekweremadu / Tinubu Is 9 Years Older Than His Daughter, 7 Years Older Than His Mom,pdp / NIN Registeration Of David Nwamini Allage 15yrs Kidney Donor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.