Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life (40126 Views)

4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Davecafary:

Everything the OP mentioned are all indirectly the things you should to become rich because those are the lifestyle of successful people...I hope you didn't really mean those things you typed.

The day you become rich by saving 30k from your 100k salary, I will bow in respect for you...

Catch ya...
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by enoch273: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow! Thanks to you all for the comments, both negative and positive, remain blessed, the weight of the positive ones outweighed the negatives.

My first time of hitting FP.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
lifezone247:
Poor people, oya your thread is finally here grin

You must be RICH?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
A wonderful piece.
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Thobiy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin grin Best way to be rich grin grin grin
As in
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by DanielGb(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
And this is on the front page? where as, there are threads that people can relate and hold on to.
Not this one.

Lalasticlala
Seun
You guys are not helping this forum be what it use to be. Too much Spam.

@OP: This is just a portion of what can make anyone poor. The big part of it is our MINDSET. Ask Seun if you think I am lying.
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by baba11(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
You are right on all the points listed!!!!
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Brightgem(f): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Op, your thread is Whack... sorry to say that...!! angry

Instead on focusing on the negatives, why can't you list the various ways one can be Rich?? undecided undecided

There are a million ways to die in the west, But there is only One Way to survive...

Show us the way to be rich and not the way to remain poor... angry

Thread aint whack. What more needs to be said. If one quits these attitude, success abounds. Infact this is a different angle, how to be rich is so cliche.
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by lifezone247(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

You must be RICH?
I'm rich my dear wink
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by seunny4lif(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Thobiy:
As in
I don't know grin grin grin
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Clashy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
niggi4life:
naijabet, nairabet, betja,

AJA 1.... Aja sa n re owo jo na (Dog Race Bet.. As d dog dey run slowly money dey burn grin)
bro am sure u are guilty of this.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by TolaniLuv: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
From 1 - 8 that's me!!! Lol
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by QueenEKAMMA(f): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Instead on focusing on the negatives, why can't you list the various ways one can be Rich?? undecided undecided

There are a million ways to die in the west, But there is only One Way to survive...

the reverse is the way to survive ok. if you don't wanna be poor,then don't do all those ten things.simple
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
QueenEKAMMA:
the reverse is the way to survive ok. if you don't wanna be poor,then don't do all those ten things.simple

And u believe that??...

In this present Nigeria??...

Am not surprised...

Most Educated youths are always looking at the average...

While illiterates makes most of the money...

Believe Op at your own cost... have a nice night.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Davecafary(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Most Family men living under a dollar per day practice all of the above and yet they are still poor... What happened

Think Man!! Think angry
Most family men? Yea they are poor because they are practising all the OP but not indirectly. "Most family" sounds like you actually pay them salary and monitor the way they spend. for you to sound so sure. I must applaud you for your great scientific research.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Davecafary:

Most family men? Yea they are poor because they are practising all the OP but not indirectly. "Most family" sounds like you actually pay them salary and monitor the way they spend. for you to sound so sure. I must applaud you for your great scientific research.

Am not here to flex keyboard power with you...

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe...

Have a nice time...
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by khriiladus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
You can use this after two days of advertising the upper one or mixed it up.

Don't miss out on this

If you an ACTION TAKER and want something to start adding extra income to your pocket,

See-->>http:///OTSxF3 to get your special report reveal on how to make money with just a phone or laptop and internet connection. It will be superb and you will be glad to check on the report.

Click Here Now-->>http:///OTSxF3
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Alcheringa(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oga don't u sense sarcasm in that write up?
To be rich, just do the vice-versa of the points the op outlined. Cheers!
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by QueenEKAMMA(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

And u believe that??...
In this present Nigeria??...
Am not surprised...
Most Educated youths are always looking at the average...
While illiterates makes most of the money...
Believe Op at your own cost... have a nice night.
ISOKE.GUDNITE
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Revolva(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
No 1 I no agree with that
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by anyicash(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Guilty as charged...GOD please Help me..plz
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by ArcIbrahim38(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
expee06:

Really?

yes he is full of wisdom
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by sirkendrick(m): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
enoch273:
Stumbled upon this and decided to share, these are 10 tips on how to remain poor in life.

*TIPS ON HOW TO REMAIN POOR*

1.Never wake up early; Keep stretching and turning in bed until you get too hungry to continue dozing. If there are no bed bugs, why hurry to get up?

2.Never plan how to spend your money; Whenever you get money, start spending it right away and when it's finished, you try to count and recall how you spent it.

3.Don't think of saving until you have real big money; How can you save when you earn so little? Those telling you to save are not sympathetic to your burning needs.

4.Don't engage in activities usually reserved for the "uneducated; How can you, a graduate, engage in petty trade, network marketing or home-based production? That's for people who never went to school!

5.Don't think of starting a business until an angel comes from heaven and gives you capital; How do they expect you to invest before you get millions? Even though more than half the businesses in your town were started with little capital, you as a smart person can only start with millions.

6.Complain about everything except your own attitude and laziness; Blame the system, the government and the banks that refused to lend you money. They are all bad and do not want you to get rich.

7.Spend more than you earn; To achieve this, buy consumer products on credit and keep borrowing from friends and employers.

8.Compete in dressing; Make sure you're wearing the latest clothes. Intimidate the congregation with your trendy fashions every Sunday. Whenever your neighbour buys a new phone, you get one that is more expensive.

9.Get yourself a nice second hand car; that costs more than three times your yearly salary.

10.Give your children everything they ask for since you're such a loving parent; They should not struggle for anything because you do not want them to suffer that way, they will grow up lazy and hence poor enough to ensure they can't help you at old.

This guy is so on point I dab for you
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by remikunle: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by UIA04(f): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I will reply you because you look cute and also look like someone willing to learn...

Let me ask you a question,...

Do you wanna wake up everyday around 5am, dashing off to your 100k job and trying to save 30k from it monthly(according to Op)

If No, then help me define being Rich...

And I will tell you ways to be rich...

Have a nice day cutie.

I believe what you stated is means an end , I heard dangote works 18hours every day and we all can see the fruit of his labour
if you wake up 5am to go to work then you are likely to do same if you have your own business too.

likewise the savings, when you have little then you can save when things are blossoming.
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by SirHenry105(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
You can not induce a positive behavior with a negative idea, so even though l know that indirectly you are listing things not to do, you could have used this space to list ways to get rich and behaviors to adopt in order to get rich. .
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by TRAVEL101(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Nairabet
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
UIA04:

I believe what you stated is means an end , I heard dangote works 18hours every day and we all can see the fruit of his labour
if you wake up 5am to go to work then you are likely to do same if you have your own business too.

likewise the savings, when you have little then you can save when things are blossoming.

Hi dear, I didn't dispute his fact of not writing necessary things..

All I meant was that avoiding all those things will never make you rich...

Savings is for the poor...

If you think am lying, ask E-Money

If you wana know more, holla at me..
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Thobiy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
seunny4lif:

I don't know grin grin grin
How do 10 ways to be poor[/b]corelate with [b]best way to be rich
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
TRAVEL101:
Nairabet
Nice one... hahahahaha
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by druxy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
niggi4life:
naijabet, nairabet, betja,

AJA 1.... Aja sa n re owo jo na (Dog Race Bet.. As d dog dey run slowly money dey burn grin)
lmao...that reminds me of one foolish man back then in school wey me and my padi go go watch their folly for 9jabet...
the man was continuously withdrawing money from his bank account ...playing and losing...it was when money finish hin cun dey look like den kill hin pikin
Re: Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life by Mickchillz(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Loolz funny enough you be real bush boy oo. What you are asking of the op; he already gave it to you on a platter of gold, all you need to see is the irony in what he posted and you will see the ways of being rich in the post.. Lol your wack reasoning made the post seem wack to you.
BiafraBushBoy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.