Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria (1586 Views)

Dangote And Otedola Tie Indian Head Scarf (Photo) / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Opinion Poll: Find Out What People Are Saying About Network Marketing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
well, today I login to my blog official email to read request and inquiries sent by people that are interested in what I'm doing ( AGRO TRADING)

first mail that attracted my attention is from a man called himself a solicitor in India.

please read the mail below
=================≠======

Haai....Hello.....
Dear.....
I am an Advocate (Soliciter) here in India...state of Kerala...
I would like to enter into the cashew business.....
So that I would like to get some kind of small informations from your side.

1. What is the legal contract between us.

2. How much dollar we should keep minimum with us.

3. What is visa procedure if I would like to come over Nigeria.

4. What will be the coast to stay there.

5. How can you help and satisfy me because you may have a lot of clieants better than me.

6. i heared that some people in Nigeria are very dangerous....How can I takle this problem without any fear

I am really sorry if any of my above doubts/statements hurt your interests.

Anticipating a very positive, hopful and helpful reply.......

Thanking You
      Yours Faithfully
            sign:

===≠==============================

My Reply to him below..

Thank you for Having interest in Nigeria Agriculture sector.

First, let me correct one expression here.

In any country there are dangerous people including your country India, Nigeria is not the only country that have dangerous people OK! 

we have good people in Nigeria and our land is Green.You won't have any problem doing business in nigeria

Secondly, you can only succeed in this kind of business if you have the habit of trust .if you don't have the heart to trust you can't do this business.

Yes, I will help you with all the information you needed and I will be there  to help you whenever you finally come down to Nigeria

First, there is what we called COMMITMENT FEE. everyone in this kind of business of cashew or any other crops is aware of this fee called commitment fee.

For me to feed you back with accurate feedback information you requested  , you have to pay  commitment fee of $500.

The information you requested need lot of confirmation and travelling from one location to another.

Again, it involved me spending money just to get some information you needed .

At times, some client just like you will request us to give them such information and after all the time spending and money . then we gather the information and reply back to them.

They will never take action or will never hear from them again.  all our effort just go.

So in order to avoid this kind of behavior, we decided to imposed  commitment fee for any errand we will go for foreign client .

Hope you understand my point ?

Let me know your take .

Best regard

=======================

Below he replied me again

========================

Dear David.

Thank you for your word of encouragement, I really make up of mind to work with you only.

Please help me and I will pay $400 your fee , please helpe. we will be good friend s in time coming .

I will send you the money through western union transfer.

send me your details .

yours faithful

THE END
=================≠===========≠==

Think plan B.

The Country is already into a hardship stage...
Agriculture pays. Do it now...invest in
agriculture..

Join us here https://www./
AGROBUSINESSNETWORK/
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by youngest85(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
summary please coz me no go sch o

1 Like

Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
summary please coz me no go sch o

heheheh me too no go skul ooo
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
isn't it true that Nigerians are dangerous? Just check how we treat animals, especially snakes.grin
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
YBNR:
isn't it true that Nigerians are dangerous? Just check how we treat animals, especially snakes.grin

hehehe friend how do u want us to handle snake matter nah
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
dav8id:

hehehe friend how do u want us to handle snake matter nah
Just check how they'll be killing and chopping all these exotic animals whereas Buratai is investing Billions just to breed them.

ARE THEY THAT HUNGRY? undecided
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by Abidex35(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
So nice to have foreigners interested in our agriculture, Agriculture pays but Agro marketing pays Better
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by bmxshop: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
U cant send WU out of India.
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
I really like the commitment fee thing, same thing they do on those Chinese sites for some products, with you, he is in safe hands. grin awaiting your thread requesting for suppliers of cashew soon grin
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by alakara(m): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2016
How can I tap into next season cashew business.
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
bmxshop:
U cant send WU out of India.

yeah bro ..he owned a company in USA and I got the payment through the company via Payoneer ..
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by JARUSHUB: 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
The man is right, so, do not castigate him. One of the 'dangerous' people called us today trying to scam us.
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
egopersonified:
I really like the commitment fee thing, same thing they do on those Chinese sites for some products, with you, he is in safe hands. grin awaiting your thread requesting for suppliers of cashew soon grin

guy na so me dey do them the filter jokers among them ooo..

if a client from western country , then I don't care I will go errand for them ..but chines and India ..NO WAY PAY FOR COMMITMENT FEE FIRST...

they will makeup spend ur cash and time and at end ..u will never hear from them again..

AND THATS WHAT I HAVE BEING TELLING THIS SO-CALLED SOURCE AGENT ON NAIRALAND TO BE DOING ...

have you ever come across a thread where someone may advertise a product available and at the end he end it with JOKERS KEEP OFF. JOKERS NEVER TO CALL, JOKERS STAY AWAY ETC?

or FAKE BUYER DONT CALL, FAKE BUYERS STAY AWAY ETC.

The truth is that, there is no fake buyers ..

the problem is the source agent are the ones contacting you in the name of buyers...maybe they saw someone place a notice in need of a particular products .

they just jump online and search to see if someone also have such product advertise online ..they contact you and after all arrangement ..they go back the first person ..and if the first person fuckup then you will never hear from them again ...

Here Is, they never know if that first person is also an source agent or real buyer ..

let The buyers contact you first, let him proof to you he or she is really ready for business by paying a commitment fee, before you go out to source for them..

remember your time is money ...

sourcing agent business pays guys ...learn it..never work with buyers that want goods delivery before pay...if you do..hungry go kill you

do agric it pays
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by alakara(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
dav8id:

guy na so me dey do them the filter jokers among them ooo..

if a client from western country , then I don't care I will go errand for them ..but chines and India ..NO WAY PAY FOR COMMITMENT FEE FIRST...

they will makeup spend ur cash and time and at end ..u will never hear from them again..

AND THATS WHAT I HAVE BEING TELLING THIS SO-CALLED SOURCE AGENT ON NAIRALAND TO BE DOING ...

have you ever come across a thread where someone may advertise a product available and at the end he end it with JOKERS KEEP OFF. JOKERS NEVER TO CALL, JOKERS STAY AWAY ETC?

or FAKE BUYER DONT CALL, FAKE BUYERS STAY AWAY ETC.

The truth is that, there is no fake buyers ..

the problem is the source agent are the ones contacting you in the name of buyers...maybe they saw someone place a notice in need of a particular products .

they just jump online and search to see if someone also have such product advertise online ..they contact you and after all arrangement ..they go back the first person ..and if the first person fuckup then you will never hear from them again ...

Here Is, they never know if that first person is also an source agent or real buyer ..

let The buyers contact you first, let him proof to you he or she is really ready for business by paying a commitment fee, before you go out to source for them..

remember your time is money ...

sourcing agent business pays guys ...learn it..never work with buyers that want goods delivery before pay...if you do..hungry go kill you

do agric it pays

How can I learn sourcing agent biss.
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by dav8id(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
alakara:

How can I learn sourcing agent biss.

is simple bro..only if you are ready to pay for mentorship ....and ifyou are ready to be traveling away from your comfort zone ....

sourcing agent that pays...no that type that the whole season will end without you making even a dime...

some people from this forum chat me up and expressed their sad stories how the end this year cashew season with sealing even a deal..I laugh ...

go are the days , when sit at home bloggers that have no idea about agro trading will tell you that ...

you only arrange for a truck, then deliver to Lagos and you earn #150,000 per truck delivery ...all na wash and it no dey work again...

farmers are wise now...farmers have connection network now...

due to payment delay none will be ready to do that again...unless I that such produce don't de expire ...

there are latest new ways to succeed as agro source agent now bro...

this new ,, client will be contacting you not the others ways round....

agric pays ..
Re: Read What Indian Are Saying About Nigeria by divineappo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
YBNR:

Just check how they'll be killing and chopping all these exotic animals whereas Buratai is investing Billions just to breed them.

ARE THEY THAT HUNGRY? undecided
the billions that burantai stole (our commonwealth) via the nigerian military, abi?

(1) (Reply)

Tax Experts, Pls Give Tax Advice For Small Businesses / Itunes Gift Cards / Get Funding For Your Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.