Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,301 members, 7,829,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Most Dangerous Trucks/trailers/drivers On Nigerian Highways - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Dangerous Trucks/trailers/drivers On Nigerian Highways (337 Views)

FG To Reintroduce Tolls On Federal Highways / Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / Why Are Northern Highways Better Than Southern Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Dangerous Trucks/trailers/drivers On Nigerian Highways by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
I had to create this thread to guage the opinion of other Nairalanders living in other parts of the country. Without any trace of doubt or sentiment, I want to state it categorically and unequivocally that DANGOTE TRUCKS/TRAILERS are the most dangerous objects plying our roads.

It's rare to find trailer accidents not involving this company's trucks. Now why is that so? I believe it's because this trucks are being driven by poorly trained drivers forced to work under unpleasant terms and conditions and guess what? Majority of the drivers involved in this accidents are from Hausas or Fulanis, making them the most DANGEROUS TRUCK DRIVERS ON NIGERIAN ROADS.

Now don't mistake this for an ethno-religious bashing thread. I'm just stating the status quo as I have observed it. Divergent opinions are highly welcome as we will get to learn in the process. Thanks.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS27W-xmNHoRyY7YileYehphUoSh_mwi7nFBqd1a6jKP5Y76cvuQw[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Shiites “block Highway”, Demand El-zakzaky’s Release / Driver Arrested For Crushing His Own Conductor's Head In Lagos / Hunger Is Ravaging The Idp Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.