Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. (2207 Views)

Don't Ever Leave Your Kids Alone At Home Without A Guidance / 13 Pictures That Accurately Describe Morning Devotions In Nigerian Homes / When You Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. See What May Be The Result (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
When you leave your kids at home alone be sure to come back to meet the house at his best according to them(Lol).

I can relate to some of this pictures as a kid back then you just want to undo,untie, unbolt, anything you see.

There was a particular incident of myself and elder sister when we decided to re-arrange the living room to our taste. It was very stressful but we didn't mind( only God knows where the energy came from those days). When my mom got back she didn't even know what to do to us again but gave us the same task to get the living room back to normal.

We tried convincing her the new look was the best but a bit further in that argument can land you a resetting slap.

Check out this pictures below and the captions.

# 1 : This three musketeers decided to flour the whole house.

What will you do if you got home to see your kids or home like this?

http://damidemi..com.ng/2016/06/what-will-you-do-if-you-got-home-to-see.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
#2 : The Engineers doing justice to dad's car...

1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
#3 : School haff tire this one o...is not by force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by donbenedict(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abeg who snapped the pictures? Ghost?

angry
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
#4 : Prison Break...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
#5: Here comes the make up artist...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
#6 : The Computer Engineer...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
#7 : Doing the laundry for mom...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by mebad(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
I can't even leave them in a room alone . Who knows the spirit that enters them when no one is looking
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
#8 : The cook looking for spices and food source...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
#9 : After work man must rest ooo...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
#10 : The Ice man...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by gameboy727(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kids. Destructively innocent beings. How I love them.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Flexherbal(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
We should always have our eyes on our kids.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by tizblink: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
You can't get enough of them

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by TI1919(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
Beautiful

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg who snapped the pictures? Ghost?

angry

Am sure the parents or guardians when they got back.
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
mebad:
I can't even leave them in a room alone . Who knows the spirit that enters them when no one is looking

Lol...spirit ke grin
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
gameboy727:
Kids. Destructively innocent beings. How I love them.
grin grin

You will just love them even when they get you upset.
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by mebad(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bbsharon:

Lol...spirit ke grin

Or what do you call the thing that turns sweet kids into little monsters when left alone ?
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by duperola(f): 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
when they r quiet,just Know they r up to not good!being quiet=beiƱg mischievous
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by uchebest2006(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
That computer Engineer own worst.....the moment i return from work,noticed that my kids hv destroy my computer hard disk.Will run mad o!!
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bluette(f): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
shocked wow..
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Stuntkid172(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Nah oyinbo dey behave like this.

try this is we country 9ja. and see for ya self.

you will be on your way to heaven after been handle black and blue by your oko man.
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2016
Stuntkid172:
Nah oyinbo dey behave like this.

try this is we country 9ja. and see for ya self.

you will be on your way to heaven after been handle black and blue by your oko man.

Lol
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2016
Bbsharon:
Lol
Dammy, hope you're fine sha?

Its over one week, yet no post from you.
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by amalder: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
hmmmm

Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by Bbsharon(f): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
TOmmyJidex:
Dammy, hope you're fine sha?

Its over one week, yet no post from you.

Am good...thanks for checking up on me.

I just updated today.
Re: 10 Pictures That Will Show Why You Should Not Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
mebad:
no spirit enters them...is in their nature to act the way they do

(1) (Reply)

Despite New Job Offer, 30yrs Old Man Still Can't Move Out Of His Parents Home. / The Best Way To Get A Spouse That Hardly Admit/apologize When He Is Wrong,to Do / Woman,26 Who Came Out As A Trans Man At Age 19 Reveals She Is Now Back To Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.