Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Do What I Need To Do To Survive – Moesha To Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Do What I Need To Do To Survive – Moesha To Critics (637 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Do What I Need To Do To Survive – Moesha To Critics by gistsstack(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sexy, Ghanaian (rising) actress, Moesha Boduong poured her heart to her critics this morning on her Instagram page. Moesha who thinks society sees her differently from how she sees herself said in her post on her Instagram page that she was a lone-ranger who hustles her way through life and stardom; that no one can judge her especially when they do not know how she survives.

Moesha, stated further in her post that she hasn’t been the most privileged in life but she tries beyond all expectations to be counted in life.

she has featured in movies such as Pool Party, Bloodline, Grey Dawn, Rape Case, Amakye and Dede, Cocoa Brown TV series among others. She attended University of Ghana.

Read Her Full Story Here with photos

http://www.gistsstack.com/i-do-what-i-need-to-do-to-survive-moesha/

Re: I Do What I Need To Do To Survive – Moesha To Critics by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
I think I've seen several of her unfiltered pictures before. She's just chubby and one kilogram away from obesity -- not cool or sexy in any way.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Things You Will Learn From Tiwa Savage's Life / Wizkid Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (drop Your Wishes) / Nice One! Made In China Advanced Corn Roasting Machine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.