Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice (600 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by PMBfirstson(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
I work with a company at agbara that pay me 75k monthly and i do get atleast 4k in a week as "egunje" i work monday to saturday and the transport fare from my house to work everyday to and from is 1100 naira and i leave home as early as 5am and return home 11 30pm.
I just got a job at hand now that is waiting for me to just say yes. Is a job that i need to choose among Abuja,Kaduna or kano any of the location of my choice to work,the pay is 60k,i would work shift, two day two night and two days off.
Please what should i do
leave my current job or is better i stay with the lagos job even with the stress,transport and lagos expenses?
Please i have now to friday to reply them
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by AndreSalvatore: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Kukuma link me up nah... cheesy
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by abimbawealth(f): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's still your choice to make...

Compare the job spec, expenses, others...then choose
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by Mackin: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
one of the hardest decision u will ever faz in life is choosing whether 2 work away or continue. if u are con4table with stress,4,000 egunje/Monday to Saturday works carry on but job security/career growth should b priority of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by PMBfirstson(m): 1:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Thanks so much i appreciate
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by PMBfirstson(m): 1:59am On Jul 02, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Kukuma link me up nah... cheesy

lol
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Your Advice by PMBfirstson(m): 2:00am On Jul 02, 2016
Mackin:
one of the hardest decision u will ever faz in life is choosing whether 2 work away or continue. if u are con4table with stress,4,000 egunje/Monday to Saturday works carry on but job security/career growth should b priority of ur choice
thanks i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / Help:alico Insurance Invite / Interns And Marketers In A FMCG Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.