Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In (16807 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Project400: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Interesting
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by DonaldGenes(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2016
ddippset:
I think I know why. He betrayed Jonathan right?

Lmao. Don't mind that guy
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by hardbody: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2016
What could he have told the CG? Nemo dat quod non habet
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by d33types: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2016
so,, there was a jailbreak after all..

season of denial and counter denials.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Ofemmanu1: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2016
Oche211:
So prisoners fit escape from kuje!!! Adonbilivit!!! Na insider work jare
Anything can happen in Nigeria.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by gevans(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2016
what is Nigeria turning into?
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by polariss(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2016
Prison break resumes
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Tunechi1(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Minister went there to meet charles okah and negotiated his escape as planned by FG at that time and when the deal is done he comes back to the prison to act cover up accusation on the situation.You can fool some people but not all the people in the land! Stupid Buhari Govt
walahi u need special care
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2016
NigerDeltaBois don go shake oga warden with threats. This one na arrangey. Dem knw say 9ja don collapse iyaka for this APC regime.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Bosc(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Minister went there to meet charles okah and negotiated his escape as planned by FG at that time and when the deal is done he comes back to the prison to act cover up accusation on the situation.You can fool some people but not all the people in the land! Stupid Buhari Govt

Sunnycliff:
As far as I know, jail break can't just happen like that, without laxity and cooperation of the prison warders!

missioner:
I don't know why I detest this Dambazzau of a thing

What I see here is a well planned game by Dambazzau and his cronies to indict some top southern officers so they can also retire them the way they did in the military so as to deal with the likes of NK, FFK, etc the way they want.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Nbote(m): 10:12am On Jun 30, 2016
I believe dis is wat dey mean weneva dey say heads will roll...

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by zeusdgrt(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Tunechi1:
walahi u need special care

Another APC e-rat account identified.Zombie!
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Bosc:

What I see here is a well planned game by Dambazzau and his cronies to indict some top southern officers so they can also retire them the way they did in the military so as to deal with the likes of NK, FFK, etc the way they want.

It was a game by FG to get an insider with sole purpose to track militants and discover their hideouts and operation as well as using charlse okah as a mole in the creeks in exchange for his freedom!

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
They have settled the Prisons personnel cool cool

El Chapo things cool

Must you talk?
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Enyimbamercedes: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Well, we do what we know how to do best. Setup up panel to produce a report that no one will look at. No where did i read that action was being taken to find the escapees!
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by kodine: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2016
ddippset:
I think I know why. He betrayed Jonathan right?
jonathan was the one dat betrayed danbazau plss
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by opribo(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
If you havent listened to Fela song 'Army arrangement' go and listen to it carefully you will understand what really happened.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Charly68: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
This people are just messing up the great name of the nation Nigeria.. How would two hardened criminals escaped under the guide of prison warders ? For God's sake who were the men of duty that day? They should all be in jail now pending the determination of their case by a court of legal jurisdiction. Nobody should be spared on this matter.
Re: Heads To Roll Over Kuje Prison Jailbreak, Dambazau Weighs In by Mandeme(m): 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whose head will roll??

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Denies Involvement In Maina’s Reinstatement / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / I'm So Confident PDP Will Kick APC Out Of Power In 2019 -gov Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.