Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nairalanders, Please Stop Giving Us False News! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders, Please Stop Giving Us False News! (901 Views)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please Stop Giving Us False News! by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
I came accross one thread about Gov Wike ordering the demolition of cultist hideout. Please that news is false! I live in the same street as that house. I know the family too well. Cultism has always being frowned at in Rumuolumeni even before Wike and Amaechi, and the purnishment has always been demolishing of the person's father's or landlord's house if they're aware and refused to report to the community police. Besides, this case involves homicide, a year two student of UOE that is an indegene was killed(anyone that stays around st johns, iwofe or is a student of UOE would have heard of this). So, it's not a political issue. Of a truth Wike was there during the demolition but it was just a coincidence like he stated. He was in Rumuolumeni on a visit to Iwofe Police Station because of the murder of three police men on monday night. Please Nigerians should stop making everything seem political.. cc Lalasticlala.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Stop Giving Us False News! by KomonSense: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction
I sent you a mail, can you reply ASAP?
Re: Nairalanders, Please Stop Giving Us False News! by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
KomonSense:
ChemicalReaction
I sent you a mail, can you reply ASAP?
Done that..

(1) (Reply)

FRSC: 6 Injured As FRSC Officers Haul Stones Into Moving Vehicle / Man Assaults His Wife After Waking Up From Dream In Which She Cheated / Thieves Burnt To Death In Calabar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.