Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,124 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS (59429 Views)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:25am On Feb 08, 2018
A man has been left injured allegedly by his son over disagreement following money for school. The distraught man revealed that he gave his son N136,000 for school and his younger sister N95,000 as the boy demanded an extra N25,000 from him - which he promised to give him by month end. According to reports, the son who said he needed the complete money before going back to school - used a sharp object and injured his father in the process..

The father took to his Facebook page to lament after being wounded as he labelled his son 'worthless'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-injured-worthless-son-given-n136k-school-photos.html

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nwodosis(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Oga sorry o, but snake begets snakes!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by freeze001(f): 6:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Must everything be on social media? Is it social media that will make your son become a better person or perhaps erase the injury? Na wa o!

201 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Now you have told a substantial amount of Nigerians, would the same set be there to hear you, if by chance he changes to become a better person...

If a full grown man with white beards puts up pictures and castigates his son in front of a substantial amount of audience not related in whatsoever way to him, your son might just be a acting with same brain capacity.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Okoroawusa: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2018
I don't believe this news

bloggers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Gossiplover: 6:33am On Feb 08, 2018
even after the man posted it on Facebook, u are still doubting the story... what do u want to believe now? maybe u are the son he's talking about
Okoroawusa:
I don't believe this news

bloggers!

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by SalamRushdie: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2018
We pray never to have insensitive and useless kids in our quiver

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by isbish(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2018
May God save us from having a son or daughter that someday we will deem worthless cause of their terrible actions against the society and us. Can I get an Amen to that folks?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by DrRasheed: 6:42am On Feb 08, 2018
He need prayers not publicity stunt.
Sad That U Diddnt Organise Area Boys To Teach Him Lesson. Touts To Tout.

5 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by DrRasheed: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2018
He needs prayers not publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by checkolatunji: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Esseite:
Now you have told a substantial amount of Nigerians, would the same set be there to hear you, if by chance he changes to become a better person...

If a full grown man with white beards puts up pictures and castigates his son in front of a substantial amount of audience not related in whatsoever way to him, your son might just be a acting with same brain capacity.

i bet you dont know how it feels to get hurt by your own child.....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Gourdoinc(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2018
well you have saved money. since he is man enough to use objects on you, he should be man enough to hustle for his school fees from now on.

anytime he realizes that he is short of cash and can't make up the school fees, he should use a sharp object and stab himself. that's the logic. I'm

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 08, 2018
checkolatunji:

The son just needs constant encouragement and advice.

I know how it feels, had an elder brother(friend) who was the worst growing up, he was actually disowned, thrown out, his scores were next to zero.
But today he is the next best thing, a UK citizen, a professional accountant and a pastor with a lovely wife and kids.. with his father screaming "my son, my son" every now and then.

The son is at the age where peer pressure gets youth the most... at age 22/23/24 you could go any length for an iphone, 4 years from that you dont mind a techno as long as it meets your needs and saves you money..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nutase: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2018
What advice do I offer. If it was a spouse we will say flee. Now that its a son do we say disown? Even if you disown him he can still choose not to disown you and keep tormenting your life and destiny.

Infact I'm confused !!!!

3 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Quiver: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
This story get as e be undecided

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Partnerbiz(f): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2018
the story get k leg oo.

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by SOFTENGR: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Video or adonbilivit
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by petergriffin: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2018
you failed as a father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Quick Recovery, God Don't Give me a son that will Give me Headache oooo, Because Small Thing Na Him Dey Vex Udokabestluv Pass

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Too Bad, So Sorry for what your Son did to you, Lalasticlala, Don't u want Me To Enjoy Myself, Please Unblock Dot Com Website Link on Nairaland
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
And you ran to social media to share it, I don't know between you and your son who's better angry

1 Like

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by akeentech(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. MUST YOU BRING YOUR FAMILY ISSUE ONLINE?

2 Likes

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by LifeDrama: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
I don't believe him tongue some father's lie too much
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Monkey no dey born goat.....
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by ibkgab001: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
God punish bloggers that lies
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 08, 2018
checkolatunji:

Hurt you said, hope social media has giving him condolence he needs
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by olowobaba10: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2018
A
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by lifestyle1(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Oga go do DNA that bastard may not be yours...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by GrandMufti: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Ok
Re: "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS by Authoreety: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Prov 22:6 says.... train up ur children in d way they should grow,that is instilin d fear of God in ur children... so that wen they grow dey wil not depart frm gud ways...

Wts so hard abt that?

But honestly this man is more stupid and wayward than his son...

Inshort,i dont beliv this crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured) / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.