Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (50386 Views)

Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / One Year Of Evil Change - PDP Blast PMB Change Over Diamond Bank Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by idris4r83(m): 9:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Nnn
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Sunnycliff(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2016
In am sorry to still be a PDP member cos they are just disgracing their ideals at the altar of power tussles!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 30, 2016
this is such a pity...i no fit believe say na nigeria be this, so full of illiterates nd fools who call themselves "politicians" and mega fools who call themselves "supporters".
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by rita25(f): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2016
by the time ortom send his ASSASINS to go and kill the person behind this billboard people will say pastor ortom aka crusher has started again oh.....oya Ghana where atr thou ortom has a job for you grin
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by xana101: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't want to use my ears to hear 'CHANGE' again from any politician!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
What will they come and change!!! No prodigal son attitude will be tolerated this time!!!!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Richydos(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2016
M just trying to imagine when d so called criminals scream FI d FI n da gullible electorates who have been given salts, cups of rice, wrappers, t-shirts n umbrellas will now shout CHANGE D CHANGE... wat are they even trying to change biko "gosh" dt slogan is chicken poo even though they stole part of it from ever directionless cabals called d ALLIANCE OF POLITICS CRIMINALS "APC"... I would rather spend time in d toilet POOING than screaming CHANGE d CHANGE or even d crazy CHANGE itself...... They all should just shut d F up about the word CHANGE

1 Like

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Frontier1: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2016
I cant wait for dat dramatic change indeed.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by MiMiakpet(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2016
KOKOwonder:
What I Saw Today In Makurdi (pics)

I was passing through North bank today and saw this bill
board.

But sincierly every sinciere Nigerian with an unbiased mind will surely agree that the PDP government was way off better than the APCs... Abi I dey lie?
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Bimpe29: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Hmn! Which is better between APC & PDP? Only God knows better, and He will give us the best of selfish Leader come 2019. Because they are birds of the same feather.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Greenpastures: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2016
Which of the parties is good? They are all thieves, set of political bandits. I wish we have a new party who will make the change we need.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2016
Human beings!
Today - we need change!...

Tomorrow - we need to change the change...

Next year - we need change!...

The circle continues
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by blackbartee(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Millerz:
Olodo.. "Arrival"

Auto-correct no even help am grin grin
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2016
MarshallDwayne:
Human beings!
Today - we need change!...
Tomorrow - we need to change the change...
Next year - we need change!...
The circle continues
^^ LMAO grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by babestella: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:
PDP..ALREADY DEAD ON >>>>ARRIVAL<<

Iti, your teacher tried but you were just unteachable. Haba.

Noticed you took advice and corrected yourself. Good.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Cherishing(f): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2016
kawazaki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ARRIVER OF LIFE
u no kill me wit laf here cheesy
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by legendte(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:
Tnx dear.most time spelling escape from someone memory.
And another one! ARRIVER
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2016
hannah55:
Hmmmm...this is serious.
Yeah cheesygrin
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by NaijaCuzin: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Tomorrow dey will deny that their slogan is not Change the Change

P D P - People Deceiving Party

Change the Change ko
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by NaijaCuzin: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2016
is this person above me alright
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Diligence: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Zombies: check out their characteristics and do the needful

Z: Zealous without reasoning (passion of the fools)
O: Otiose (serving no practical purpose; not required)
M: Mentally deranged (unbalanced)
B: Bigotry (Prejudice, Intolerance)
I: Inauspicious and Incompetent (ill-omened; not favourable, unlucky and inept, useless, hopeless)
E: Endless Excuses for non-performance
S: Satanic (Evil, blood-sucking/letting)

Beware of ZOMBIES!

So if it took the other party 16 years for whatever
And this party has just spent 1 year and things are like the way they are and sans any economic focus/direction/blueprint, but just chasing shadows while the roof is on fire!

You don't need any prophet to tell you that it is indeed time to change this change!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Untainted007: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:

It's "Someone's memory" bro. Nobody is above mistake, that is why we must never close our heart to learning new things every day. ENGLISH LANGUAGE WAS MADE A NECESSITY TO US BY COLONIAL MASTERS.

1 Like

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Smone(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
KOKOwonder:
What I Saw Today In Makurdi (pics)

I was passing through North bank today and saw this bill
board.
All of them are dsame just that sometimes one is better.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by eluquenson(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2016
well, i can't support any govt in Nigeria as they are all politicians, birds of a feather
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
yes ooo.....if change isnt CHANGE. then CHANGE the change

shikena
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by neweraomo: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2016
ndlife:

someone's memory. grin
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by InfomejobsN: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Ole mbu Ole

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Protesters Were Dispossessed Of Their Charms (video) / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.