Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) (50388 Views)

Senator Ombugadu Welcomes President Buhari With Billboard In Nasarawa (Photo) / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / One Year Of Evil Change - PDP Blast PMB Change Over Diamond Bank Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Prechy08(m): 10:03am On Jun 30, 2016
Adeoba10:
Change d change again.... From frying pan to fire....
My brother, na only you get the drift.
Pls we dont want any change slogan again

1 Like

Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by karryn(f): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

Abeg _fuck this pdp's bed sheet!

I even think say na some sweet tiv or idoma girls pix or some nice benue ponded yam I go see!

I miss benue asses and yams!
so that's d only thing u miss bout my wonderful home?
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by tayo200(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
2019 still far nw
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Feranchek(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
Millerz:
Olodo.. "Arrival"

Finally, you didn't kill yourself. Alihamdulilahi!!
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by DanielPop(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
What is your alternative? grin

Anyway,

A reformed PDP would be better! At least they will stop rising incidences of soup and amala theft all over the federation which started under APC!

Not so?

cool
banki:
No salary?

Last I checked before apc came on board governors were owing salaries and they went to get bail out from buhari

Nigeria will be better and the process has started if after 4years we are not satisfied we will vote buhari out.....but certainly we are not going back to pdp
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by giusjr(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2016
if I ever see any post or any billboard about pdp.....God will punish them and those that instal it. After their 16yrs of ruling wetin dem change?
abeg we no need any other political lies and fraud.
My people no dey learn?....they like test running.
the only thing we need is a referendum.
let's decide how this country want to be ruled....regional government is the answer... not change or change the change or change the change that change the change... enough of suffering.

Cc.
Lalasticlala
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by AdaAnambra: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2016
KOKOwonder:
What I Saw Today In Makurdi (pics)

I was passing through North bank today and saw this bill
board.
Lol. na wa for our country Nigeria
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Jmasoke(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmm! Dats all pdp can do abi?

No resuscitation fr pdp! Dy are GONE forever

Even if we're suffering nw we prefer dis bcuz we knw where we're going!

Am nt shock when I C dis in Benue cus dats d foundation of corruption in nigeria

Help us LORD, or we perish in d hand of hoodlums
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by BossKratos: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
tongue
karryn:
so that's d only thing u miss bout my wonderful home?

No be better things 2 miss be that?

Or make I dey miss herdsmen attacks and no light?
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by iceblueofficial(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
angry angrytank u oooo dose people don chop our money finish turn all our youth 2 promo dancers,our girls 2 Olosho ofwhich na den be regular customer all becouse of bad economy for their 16years of teror rule!
Dariye:
Can they do better?

I believe this regime is just unfortunately facing the repercussions of the problems created over the years by PDP.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Moz22: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2016
legendte:
And another one! ARRIVER
free d guy abeg jare
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by alaskido(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Which one be CHANGE THE CHANGE again. PDP wants a better change than the one promised by APC? APC made a lot of promises but when the assumed office they denied all and in its place gave us the reverse. See some of APC promises below;

1/ We will feed pupils free in public schools - Not all states have implemented this except for Kaduna state.
2/ We will make Naira and Dollar equal - Dollar knocked the Naira silly and the Naira is still seeing stars.
3/ We will create employment - 90% of Nigerians are now jobless.
4/ We will reduced pump price to N45 per litre - Pump price rose to N145 per litre.

Who do we no believe? PDP or APC?
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
You wont belive that Apc will continue in 2019...
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by okejos(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dariye:
Can they do better?

I believe this regime is just unfortunately facing the repercussions of the problems created over the years by PDP.
LET APC KEEP SAYING THAT FOR 4YEAR AND GET OUT.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by karryn(f): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
BossKratos:
tongue

No be better things 2 miss be that?

Or make I dey miss herdsmen attacks and no light?

see ur head
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Change d Change indeed... Lolz no be small tin o grin... God bless Naija n her citizens
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by RELEASEUS: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dariye:
Can they do better?

I don't think so. There is something many of us is not getting, Nigeria's problem is not party be it APC or PDP and the rest. The problem is the people who are politicians. listen Tinubu, Ameachi, GEJ, PMB, Atiku, Fashola, Fayemi, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel and all the leaders we have had in Nigeria too numerous to mention look at them very well, are they not all the same? Don't you see how they have almost amassed so much wealth to themselves? El rufai's kids are busy spending money abroad, Zaria flying first class just look at their kids and how they live life...ok tell me is it PDP that caused the nepotism is the administration? Rulers employs dem kids and kids of dem friends in CBN why me and you and our kids will become applicants sooner than later. The soon we realize and kick these guys on their butts in elections the better for us.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by mikron(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
and what did PDP achieve in 16 years of misrule in Nigeria? they are here insulting APC of just 1 year of rule, useless party
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Dariye(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
RELEASEUS:
I don't think so. There is something many of us is not getting, Nigeria's problem is not party be it APC or PDP and the rest. The problem is the people who are politicians. listen Tinubu, Ameachi, GEJ, PMB, Atiku, Fashola, Fayemi, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel and all the leaders we have had in Nigeria too numerous to mention look at them very well, are they not all the same? Don't you see how they have almost amassed so much wealth to themselves? El rufai's kids are busy spending money abroad, Zaria flying first class just look at their kids and how they live life...ok tell me is it PDP that caused the nepotism is the administration? Rulers employs dem kids and kids of dem friends in CBN why me and you and our kids will become applicants sooner than later. The soon we realize and kick these guys on their butts in elections the better for us.

Then we all should stop playing this political parties' blame game but rather face the individuals, after all, all present members of APC defaulted from one corrupt party or the other.

On the other hand, it'll be outrightly pretentious of us to say President Buhari is not working at all.
To me, it's just a case of 'water pass garri'
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by jacksonite: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
sarrki:
Which of the chairman of PDP is benue supporting ?
Any one of them will serve! In fact, anything other than APC will be fine. Benue made a political mistake that must be corrected ASAP.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by taemilola(f): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
Politics is politics, regardless of the party.
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by syjaye(m): 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
nain I go chop
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by Mememan: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
Millerz:
Olodo.. "Arrival"
Shut da FĂșck up angry
You edited it angry

Bloody Liar angry
Re: The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) by americanigga(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2016
ndlife:
PDP..ALREADY DEAD ON >>>>ARRIVER<<

Arriver is the name of his village. He is telling us that PDP is dead in his village(Arriver).

That kind of village must be in Abia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Aftermath Of The Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Video) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.