Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) (16481 Views)

ASUU Rejects Buhari's Dissolution Of OAU Governing Council / ASUU Rejects Scrapping Of Post- UTME / ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by ismayl: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
i can not agree less with them
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
1 year strike... loading

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by stevenson007: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
charles594:
THe world is full of some kind of brains!
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by kundam(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
I think the procedure for admitting students are too much.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by treebuds: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:

My son was denied admission last year. He scored 245 jamb and utme is 45, he applied to study medicine and surgery unizik. This year he scored 285 this last jamb I don't have hope that they will give him admission except of I pay 1million naira. This is the type of country jamb or Assu want for our children.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/ASUU-kicks-against-fgs-scrapping-of-post-utme/

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
No be to give monkey water be the problem,the problem na to collect the cup you take give am the water back. ASUU, ASUU, ASUU, how many times did I call u.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by karrim4real(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Eye Open, ASUU know how to regulate for admission but They didn't know How to regulate students obtain Form,
<b>SCRAPE TI TAKE OVER POST UTME O JA WO MO</>
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by karrim4real(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Eye Open, ASUU know how to regulate for admission but They didn't know How to regulate students obtain Form,
<b>SCRAPE TI TAKE OVER POST UTME O JA WO MO</b>
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by IamLukas(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2016
They should just let we-students know our fate quickly and stop playing basketball with our futurecry
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by kkboy(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
We now know who is against the masses. Will ASSU allow transparency to be enshrined in our value system? The answer is NO, because they are the greatest benefactor. They are the one manipulating admission processes to enrich themselves and fan their sexual orgy from venerable admission seekers.
They kicked against sexual harassment bill and now they are against post UME.
God is watching.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2016
POST UTME and Universities be lyk Bread and butter(inseparable). All bunch of corporate educated thieves. If truly the proceeds are being used for development of the universities, I think all our universities should be getting close to Harvard. Haba, Do diz PPl use to fear God. Lyk 6k per person, multiplied by about 50,000 ppl. Even these ASUU ogas would surely receive their portion of these unallocated loot. Nobody can convince a goat to stop eating ppls yam. Corruption at its peak. God help us. We keep clamouring for change but we are resistant to positive change

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Cmeo(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Don't mind ASUU.
The cancellation of the post-ume has affected the chua-chau that their members make during the jambore (post-ume).
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by bigiyaro(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2016
ASSU or whatever you guys are called, we know d level of ur greed, did most of u write anything like post jamb? Yet u guys received a very qualitative education almost free of charge, only to turn around to milk parents n dia children in the name of post jamb. God dey.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by kkboy(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2016
I am waiting for NANS to say something
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Essens(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2016
4rm dis statement, it can b deduced dat d sole purpose of dis p-utme is 2 make money n not 2 improve any education standard. Wen institutions dat r saddled wid d responsibility of grooming future leaders resort 2 cutting corners just 2 make money, hw shall we ever av a better 2moro? I stnd wid FG in dis 1, close all windows dat aid corruption lets face reality. If universities r not properly funded, communicate appropriately 2 FG, dats ma take!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Stanklyn: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg.... FG make una no gree oh! The amount for post-ume is high.
After all suffering to make jamb students still go further spending more money to make d so called post-ume. And at the end they still don't get admitted
So I support FG

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by otokx(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
kkboy:
I am waiting for NANS to say something

NANS has given universities 7 days to refund the money as Directed by the FG.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Seuncoded(f): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by viclords: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
ASUU pres get lost ooooooollleeeeeeee niyin
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by GeeGee98: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
And this whole saga is for money making!
#SayNoToPostUtme! It's gone for good.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by SirHenry105(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Every argument concerning this whole thing seems to be economically based, forgetting that this is actually an educational matter. It is impossible for universities to admit students without any form of screening for proper placement. If this is left wholly in the hands of JAMB then the institutions will suffer coz they can no longer determine the quality of their intakes, which will further downgrade the level of education in this nation. The attitude of we wouldn't have admitted your type here will be prevalent in schools and it is the students that will suffer most, so plz let PUME be and let's address how its financial burden on parents can be reduced.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2016
lonelydora:
ASAP is not greater than FG. Post-UME remains scrapped. They suppose know say na Buhari dey for throne. Government of no nonsense
says who? ASUU has being fighting during military era ,is now that they Will be scared of PMB.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by GeeGee98: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2016
lonelydora:
ASAP is not greater than FG. Post-UME remains scrapped. They suppose know say na Buhari dey for throne. Government of no nonsense

Lol, ASAP or ASUU ? grin
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Okpueze1(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2016
If they want to conduct post utme, let it be without any payment. It will be clear to us that they are doing it to improve the standard of education which JAMB cannot do.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by lonelydora: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2016
GeeGee98:

Lol, ASAP or ASUU ? grin

My auto correct. Sorry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Jmasoke(m): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Am waiting fr d nxt episode!!

May God help us in dis drama btw ASUU and FG

Afterall who is d superior?

If two pipo must ride a horse one must ride behind!!! One must bow to anoda
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by SEYIOKE: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
U guys should not stand apart and throw words, sit down and reason things out. Your approach is damaging!
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Rilwon: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2016
They should sha do what they want to do so that we would know whether we are writing another exam or not. I already stopped reading. undecided
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by SAMAYODELE(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
l really don't blame ASSU or FG. Their stands are greatly understood buh ASSU knws very much that university funding would have been lot easy if they tell their respective VCs to stop embezzlement and divert the right funds into the right place, like building senate building2 when the former is still okay and beautiful. What happend to building more hostels for student's comfortability for God sake, or using such billions or trillions to run the school?? Buh l trust, d answer is NO. They make decisions to the detriment of we the students forgettin they were once students. And the FG also knows how incapable UTME is. The malpractices practiced by students and how it should be stopped should have been their first target. Give us the reason to trust UTME then ASSU wont have a choice buh to accept.
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by BrutusOj(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2016
ASUU should park well jaree.. they have no point. I read someone saying it is the poor students who wu suffer the scrapping of P-UTME, that's a big fat lie.Those days, admission were smooth through jamb, if u hit the right score, JAMB send u admission letter straight to your address and no school dare deny u that admission. If WAEC n NECO remains as the exams bodies for our SSC then JAMB should be allowed to stay and the only body to conduct entrance exams into our higher institutions not individual schools setting that poorly arranged post utme. Enough is enough for extorting Nigerian students
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by BrutusOj(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Stanklyn:
Abeg.... FG make una no gree oh! The amount for post-ume is high.
After all suffering to make jamb students still go further spending more money to make d so called post-ume. And at the end they still don't get admitted
So I support FG
Yes oo..is it the quality of questions or conduct of the UTME that is ASUU' problem? if it is the conduct of the exam, they can suggest that candidates write UTME in their various schools of choice under the supervision of the school exams security. paying fees twice for entrance exams is a NO NO..
Re: ASUU Rejects FG's Scrapping Of Post-UTME (See Why) by Klington: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2016
what's this one SAYING sef....
I guess ASUU is also benefiting from the largese

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money / Nigerian Army University, Biu Resumes Session Despite Strike / WAEC RESULTS 2016 [state-by-state League Table]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.