Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1261 Views)

Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Is It Okay For Married Couples To Make Love Before Going To Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: . by hopyroll(m): 4:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Well, in Yoruba land, its not proper thing to do........u might not have any negative intentions but devil can override Ur intention and make 2 of u do what is regarded as a Taboo.....just don't try it again, its nor palatable for human hearing

And what if Ur brother comes in at the moment of massage? What will be Ur excuse?

2 Likes

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 4:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Its all about whatcha feel. Since you felt guilty, then that's it!
Re: . by hopyroll(m): 4:58am On Jun 30, 2016
Frosty4:
I'm 24 years old and I've been living with my elder brother for about 2 months now trying to find a job here. he's 30 and his wife is 29 . They don't have a child yet but they are working on it . she had a miscarriage 2 years ago. anyway back to the matter .whenever my brother goes to work ,me and his wife usually watch TV together and even play draft . so last week i said that i'm having a back pain and she said she'll massage my back .when my brother Left for work ,she gave me a full body massage and i had a hard on and cut the massage short . I feel so guilty .do you think it's morally okay to get a massage fro my brother's wife?
Meanwhile, can she gimme a massage too? Am kind of having a body pain too....I hope she's good?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 30, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Its all about whatcha feel. Since you felt guilty, then that's it!
so if I didn't feel guilty would it be okay?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2016
*Shebi, you say<I feel so guilty >....

How ur own brother wife go dey massage you at dis ur age, and u no know say e dey wrong.... undecided

*No forget say, when you marry and your wife dey massage another person, no vex...

*Chai, Uwa mebi<tufiakwa> undecided

1 Like

Re: . by bitchcrafts: 5:01am On Jun 30, 2016
Frosty4:
so if I didn't feel guilty would it be okay?
Ah don't know jarey

1 Like

Re: . by sugarboiz: 5:03am On Jun 30, 2016
for the love of God.....laroo kutukutu

its 5:00 in the morning
Re: . by Springz(f): 5:04am On Jun 30, 2016
It's a weird world.
Re: . by KingRex1(m): 5:08am On Jun 30, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Shebi, you say<I feel so guilty >....

How ur own brother wife go dey massage you at dis ur age, and u no know say e dey wrong.... undecided

*No forget say, when you marry and your wife dey massage another person, no vex...

*Chai, Uwa mebi<tufiakwa> undecided
LOL, u this girl, u ain't serious o..
Re: . by Kollyk11(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2016
hmmm.na bad thing dey sweet pass.I can imagine how pleasurable it will be but let me tell u dis.ikun je ogede ikun redi fikin.squrell no know say something wey grin sweet dey kill person
Re: . by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 30, 2016
KingRex1:
LOL, u this girl, u ain't serious o..

Dey tin just dey make me vex dis morning..... undecided

Re: . by MrRhymes101(m): 5:53am On Jun 30, 2016
It is wrong o!!! Better flee before devil put hand

Don't like my post, I'm ugly
Re: . by LordIsaac(m): 6:08am On Jun 30, 2016
Obviously, your brother picked her from a brothel on the streets....save your own soul and avoid suicide by fleeing from such adulterous woman!
Re: . by firstking01(m): 6:12am On Jun 30, 2016
You bleeped your cousin mercilessly on the other thread, nw you wanna bleep your brother's wife...lemme just leave you for karma sha undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:30am On Jun 30, 2016
This guy self, why do u keep committing th e most heinous of crimes. In the other post, u impregnated a Rev sister to be, then U bleeped ur cousin, now ur brother's wife is massaging u, Yet u are searching for a Job? I wonder how God will answer ur prayers. And u need to get busy, idleness causes somany afflictions scientists are yet to discover names for. Just like d one u are suffering from now. #Mumunism

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Take her to the shower and fork her.... Isn't that what u wanna see? Enjoy

1 Like

Re: . by ontruth(m): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Massaging a 20yr old man?if she's is having clear and clean mind why not do it before he left?better respect your bros marriage.
Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2016
this same man that bleeped his cousin and bleeped a reverend sister to be.......................dude you need jesus
Re: . by onstelly(f): 6:45am On Jun 30, 2016
I don't know why people keep on creating unnecessary thread, you this post again!
Re: . by nikkypearl(f): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2016
sugarboiz:
for the love of God.....laroo kutukutu

its 5:00 in the morning
observe your morning devotion first thing in the morning,then God will lead you to open the right threads all through the day grin
Re: . by tobe4real(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2016
MrRhymes101:
It is wrong o!!! Better flee before devil put hand

i nominate you for mr nairaland grin
Re: . by MrRhymes101(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
tobe4real:
i nominate you for mr nairaland grin
Whoever votes for me doesn't have taste

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Experience / My Girlfriend Is A Vampire / MY Pics Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.