Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) (14090 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Davido Pictured With Baby Number 3 In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by afronews1211: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2016
The picture by the left was taken about a month now, while the one by the left was taken about a week now on a movie set. This is just an assumption while we wait for the main news (if it's true).

Remember the actress and mother of three talked about having a 4th child when people were bashing her for have the 3rd child not long after she had the 2nd.

The only thing that can explain the left picture if she is not pregnant is one thing 'Waist Clincher'.

SEE MORE HERE

http://www.afronews.co/2016/06/omg-mercy-johnson-pregnant-again-with.html

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by gisthit: 5:32am On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by afronews1211: 5:33am On Jun 30, 2016
REALLY
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by MrRhymes101(m): 5:49am On Jun 30, 2016
Good for her. Watin concern u??

Don't like my post, I'm ugly

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by afronews1211: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2016
I THINK, THEY WANT TO REALLY HAVE LOTS AND LOADS OF KIDS.. VERY GOOD
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by veekid(m): 6:05am On Jun 30, 2016
Just belly fat; e no easy to have three kids non stop now

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by afronews1211: 6:18am On Jun 30, 2016
CHECK IT WELL.. ITS NOT BELLY FAT... SEE THE RECENT PHOTO, BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT..

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2016
It's not by power, might,not by bleeping!!

God is the giver of children ok?

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by MaQuin(f): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2016
if she's preg Good for her
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Lordskyes(m): 6:28am On Jun 30, 2016
ok
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Are you her husband? No.
So....Why the complaint?
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2016
I guess she is following the path of Omotola.
Give birth to your babies in a stretch and regain your shape later.
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by nepapole(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Baby making machine Ni eleyi oooo.
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by daviddagreat: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2016
farm animals self no born like dis
she married n her husband no complain so it's non of my business

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by carammel(f): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Good for her,she can have as many as she wants,some people pay millions just to have one so be grateful if you are fruitful.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Idydarling(f): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2016
if she didn't have any kid at all, u pple will be saying she lost her womb doing olosho, she can have as many kids as she wants as far as she has the means to take care of them, not one of ur goddamn business!!!

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Bloggers and their stüpid news. undecided
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by olarhtunji(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2016
if she's educated does she not grab d meaning of birth control. .. all diz Igbo and Benin pple I just weak 4 una .....
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by greatme2good(f): 8:47am On Jun 30, 2016
you people should leave a married woman alone.stop monitoring her.
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by greatme2good(f): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2016
olarhtunji:
if she's educated does she not grab d meaning of birth control. .. all diz Igbo and Benin pple I just weak 4 una .....

Are you the one to tell her how many children she will bear? And what have tribe got to do with this? some people shaaa oo.

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Palmwinetapper: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
She's sick
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by olarhtunji(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2016
greatme2good:

Are you the one to tell her how many children she will bear? And what have tribe got to do with this? some people shaaa oo.

all I can say is that...you are beautiful
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by greatme2good(f): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2016
olarhtunji:

all I can say is that...you are beautiful
And all I can say is thank you.
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
It's not by power, might,not by bleeping!!

God is the giver of children ok?
we know its not by fvcking as u said but so u are saying God came down frm His perfect bosom to carry the baby inside her stomach abi?
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
She's sick

You are insane! She is married, very fertile and has the means to take care of her kids and family.

You have unstable relationship, rude and uncouth, lack class, ugly and very jealous.

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Palmwinetapper: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2016
gbosaa:

You are insane! She is married, very fertile and has the means to take care of her kids and family.

You have unstable relationship, rude and uncouth, lack class, ugly and very jealous.
jealous of who? An ugly dark babe
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
jealous of who? An ugly dark babe

She is dark, beautiful, successful with a man that loves her and little kids to run around and make her happy.

Are you beautiful?....NO

Are you dark?......NO

Do you have a man?...NO... You used to have a boy and he dumped you.

Do you have a stable relationship?...NO

Are you successful?...NO

Are you as lovely as her?...NO

Do you have children?...NO

What's your problem woman?

4 Likes

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Palmwinetapper: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
gbosaa:

She is dark, beautiful, successful with a man that loves her and little kids to run around and make her happy.

Are you beautiful?....NO

Are you dark?......NO

Do you have a man?...NO... You used to have a boy and he dumped you.

Do you have a stable relationship?...NO

Are you successful?...NO

Are you as lovely as her?...NO

Do you have children?...NO

What's your problem woman?
I will have children. I have a man. We are still together. I am. Beautiful. See my fair skin. I am mbgn. Get to know

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by afronews1211: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2016
CHILDREN ARE GIFTS FROM GOD...
Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by floragregs(f): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I will have children. I have a man. We are still together. I am. Beautiful. See my fair skin. I am mbgn. Get to know
but you are an impostor naa,. Only dump nairalanders believe u are munachi. U are just obsessed wth her! @topic, she's not pregnant. First picture is because she wore waist trainer, second picture is her real tummy! Simple. Everybody must not be dumb on this forum Plz.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by floragregs(f): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
olarhtunji:
and you are a very dumb yoruba man!

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Mercy Johnson PREGNANT AGAIN with Baby Number 4? (SEE PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

You will have children! I know you will.

You have a man!...who is your man? Flaunt him as you flaunt your fake age and fake beauty.

You are still together?...with who?

You are not beautiful, stop deceiving yourself.

You are fair??...what's fair skin got to do with beauty?

You are mbgn? What the hell is mbgn? Is that your only qualification in life?

Munachi find an older man and be his 2nd wife. Old age isn't a nice thing, it's creeping in and making you look uglier. Make hay while the sun shines.

I can count the creases and crumples on your fake skin, Don't let those wrinkles get to your eggs.

Do you hear me?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 43rd Birthday / "Stop Working For Celebrities Who Don't Pay You" - S3x Therapist, Jaruma / Actor Ken Erics Is Gay: The Truth Finally Revealed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.