Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price (1835 Views)

Home Lesson Teacher For Primary School / Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price / E-books Or Textbooks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by ujuvals: 6:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Goodday nairalanders,I am into the sale of textbooks at wholesale price.My company name is C Chris,located in lagos.I do supply in both small and large quantities anywhere in Nigeria.we can help stock your school library as well as supply books at cheap rate for student use.We sell for primary,secondary and Tertiary. We are trustworthy,effective and very reliable.For university books we cover all the departments so feel free to place your order.I attached pictures of our shop.You can reach me on ujuvals@yahoo.co.UK or add me on wassap with07033573439.Distance shouldn't be a barrier,place your order now.Thanks..

Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by addy55: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2016
please do you have Preparatory University Mathematics, Volume One
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by OilGasNg: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why don't you try to create a website where you can list the book by category and prices. You can start with a free blogging site and fully develop an ecommerce website later.

Even if you don't own the business, you can still do this and keep running it later after you open your own store.
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by ujuvals: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes we do sir.....how many would you like to buy?(quote author=addy55 post=47059325]please do you have Preparatory University Mathematics, Volume One[/quote]
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by ujuvals: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
OilGasNg:
Why don't you try to create a website where you can list the book by category and prices. You can start with a free blogging site and fully develop an ecommerce website later.

Even if you don't own the business, you can still do this and keep running it later after you open your own store.
Thank you for the suggestion sir,I will work towards that.
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by TheAlchemist: 2:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Hello, please can you give the address of your location in Lagos.
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by Damolux01(m): 7:47am On Apr 09, 2017
How much is New General Mathematics and New Oxford English Course?
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by Musazee: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
How much is Comprehensive English Language et Government.
Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by deepblue012: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2022
SCHOOL BOOKS FOR 2ND TERM 2022

WEEKLY - CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT (C.A) FOR 2ND TERM, IS NOW AVAILABLE FROM KG, NUR. TO BASIC 6 AND JSS 1 TO SS3, WRITTEN BASE ON THE NEW SCHEME.

BY : - * NEW TREND - SHOYESON
* RAZAT PUBLISHER
* SONAT (EFFECTIVE)

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09128586853

Re: Textbooks For Primary,secondary,university Level For Sale At Wholesale Price by six33fourng: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Your Complete Guide To Tuition Free Study In Europe / Study In Germany, Tuition Free / Why Should You Seek Vmware VCP 5.1 Certification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.