Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari (33618 Views)

NDA Dares Agip In New Tweet (pic Included) / You Can’t Stop Me From Travelling Abroad - Fayose Dares Buhari / Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by alornso(m): 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
lwise:
According to APC Aisha Buhari will be in the US today,the day is still very young anyway.

Abeg my people, how many hours is the flight from Naijeria to America?

Heard she cancelled the trip to the US..
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by overall90: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
daprince098:
Read the news clearly. She didn't travel to U.S but Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj. Be sure of what you read before commenting.

seems you have no clue of what this is all about.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by lopzy(f): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
The question is, is it in anyway compulsory she accompanies him?
tundexijim:

****u dey there when dem dey lobby?
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by bejick(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
gbishman:
A man that doesn't realise when he is wrong and when to apologise is not a man but a coward

another hiding zombie spotted.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by coldFLARES1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ugonnax:

**** they have lobbied so that she won't be arrested...she got the nod after the lobby has been done...assuring Buhari that his wife will not be arrested. The important question is... why didn't she accompany Buhari the 3 times he traveled to the US?
You suck, mehn! Does it not bother you that you use quite a bunch of useful energy to make this kind of vile postulation?

While Fayose has established himself as mentally unstable and irredeemably daft, must you complicate it with your stupidity?

Firstly, she has to go to the US to establish her innocence; then you realise belatedly that she may be travelling under diplomatic immunity; and now daft you is asking why she didn't go with her husband on the three previous occasions he's had to go there and saying they may have lobbied now that she's been speculated to visit.

Guy, you are not making good use of your free time, if idiocy is all you peddle at your leisure time. Change!
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pyno30:
She will take Night Bus. #Ezenwata Transport Limited
or ifesinachi transport
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by demio007: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nadabo also disclosed that the wife of the president had left for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for lesser hajj.

DID ANYONE READ THIS PART? SHE HAS GONE FOR LESSER HAJJ.

interesting
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by billyG(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha shld write to d Ekiti House of Assembly @ impeached Fayose for gross misconduct & defamation of xter
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by ofwest47(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
It is unfortunate, of the 36 state governors in the federation Fayose remains the only one that has been opening his mouth wide issuing unguarded, frivolous, clueless statements since the coming up of the present political dispensation in which people see him as unfit for the seat he is occupying as he was too busy wailing at expense of infrastructural development of his state. imagine a seating governor going to buy 50 naira ponmo (cooked cow skin) in an open market what does he want to proof by that ?.when last has he gathered to commission any major infrastructure in the state kudos to the likes of Ambode , Obiano Amosun and their other visionary and well focused governors.
My concern really is his nuclear family, wife and children who because of their father's unguarded mouth are finding it difficult to associate with their mates for fear of being ridiculed My advice for Fayose is to try as early as possible retrace his step back to normal human being or else when the head is off it may be too late to cry.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by jaggabban: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nairaland Forum is 80% made up of Biafrauds, that's why 80% comments on every topic is bigoted.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Blackfire(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
*dialled my guys in the USA* have aisha arrived united state of amurika? *they said NO*.

*dialled my brother in ekiti* sey fayose don apologised? *they said NO*.

Na today we go know who be who.

Oyen gbaoso, nne ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Johnsown1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fayoae is a governor and pmb is the president, so i believe he has talked to Obama, one thing with Americans is they forgive but never forget, she may scale through this time but when Obama steps down the case will rise again.
If Obama pardon her cos PMB that means Obama will be jailed once he steps down from sit.

Let her travel first.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by enygmababe: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lol, Fayose is unperturbed because Aisha and whatever team of lawyers she may have cannot do anything to him on account of the haliburton scandal.

Justification is a complete defense in a case of defamation. And Fayose's justification is that there is really a judgment that indicts 'Aisha Buhari' in the Halliburton case. I have seen this judgment and if you are interested in seeing it am sure it is still online.

To redeem her reputation, there are two things Aisha can do. 1. Prove that she is not the Aisha Buhari referred to in that judgment and I think they have already started working on that because I have seen a passport on the net bearing the name but a different picture and alleging that the lady is an imposter who used the name. 2. Show to the whole world and Nigerians in particular that she is not the one by going to the US.

I do not see no. 2 happening soon. grin. Lesser hajj indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Ondoboi12345678: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
In your dreams
freemanbubble:
is aisha a goddess?
bruce for president and fayose for vice.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Jok3r(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by jossy4elated(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
It's night already and have not heard any news of her journey. Na wahoo, we have been scamed by APShit
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Organs(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ugonnax:

**** they have lobbied so that she won't be arrested...she got the nod after the lobby has been done...assuring Buhari that his wife will not be arrested. The important question is... why didn't she accompany Buhari the 3 times he traveled to the US?

Is it every time the President travels that his wife will travel with him Check out Obama and his travels and none did Mitchelle go with him unless on vacation.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by decomaniaboss(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fayose na Nigerian kenye west I dey hail Baba !!! cool coolin fact I don dey love am sef , kiss .aicha na oj Simpson bad looser and (ole) God go punish am grin grin,sai saraki ,sai ekweremadu
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by PhilemonObende: 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Aisha Halliburton is a toothless female dog on heat. Oshokomole will chew you up and spit you out. Onye ara!
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Almajiri1: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
PhilemonObende:
Aisha Halliburton is a toothless female dog on heat. Oshokomole will chew you up and spit you out. Onye ara!
Reminds me of Frank Sinatra's My Way.
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by bejeria101(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2016
overall90:
Today is 30th June. Does anybody have any information if Aisha have traveled to the US.
She fit try am?
Re: Fayose Dares Aisha Buhari by Abdulhakeem7(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
lytech1:
Fayose will have appologize if the allegation against AISHA was wrong,cox he knows the cosequences...

Now he felt relunctant,am sure no further action will be taken henceforth by the first lady..

My fellow nairalander,dont you think the allegation was true?

Wailer will jump and nag their head against a wall if a PDP memeber was acquise of a similar issue
guy ur english na AK-47

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mueller Report: Atiku Congratulates President Donald Trump / House Of Representatives Reject Lifting Of Twitter Ban By Majority Vote / 25% In FCT: Tribunal Dismisses LP/Obi Petition Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.