Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu (48896 Views)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation / UNILORIN & Tablet PC, Wifi And Sweatshirts: By A Concerned Student Of UNILORIN / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by waywardpikin: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Here are other pictures from the shoot

Hi, received your PM but can't access it for some reason. Why not mail me directly at waywardpikin@gmail.com, wanna relate with you.

Thanks.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by REB3L(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
i shoot nikon and actually did this with a kit lens 18-55
I adder you on bbm cuz i have some.professional questions to ask you.hipe its fineby you.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by tayo200(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
nice
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
KillerFrost:
kiss

AND IN THE SAME ILORIN YOU HAVE THIS:

This is a petition WRITTEN BY THE ENTIRE STAFF OF KWARA STATE TELEVISION against the state governor's cousin ALH. ABDULFATAHI ADEBOWALE WHO WAS A ONE TIME EMPLOYEE OF LAGOS TELEVISION and posted on facebook by shollyment olusegun olusola

Alh adebowale is alleged to be killing the state television station(KWARA T.V) WITH HIS SEXUAL recklessness, HAZARDOUS SMOKING OBSESSION AND FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT .
Report coming from Kwara media house especially KWARA TV is drawing attentions of concerned stakeholders, if urgent action is not taking , this can lead to catastrophe which the State Government may find difficult to control .
Report shows that the manner of conduct of the GM of KWARA TV has remain endemically gross because of his intimacy with the Governor of kwara state and some prominent political actors .
The GM ( ALH. ABDULFATAI ADEWALE ADEBOWALE) REPORTEDLY HAS TURNED HIS OFFICE TO SEX LAIR WHERE HE LURES FEMALE STAFF BOTH MARRIED AND UNMARRIED INTO SEX WITH PROMISE OF PROMOTION OR OTHER BAITS.
This matter had been officially reported to concerned offices including commissioner for information and head of service of kwara state but they all failed to act because of the closeness between them and this GM

We are battling with salary crises , yet ,the little income generated by most of these govt offices are not coming to govt coffers but to the pocket of these government cronies for their personal enrichment
As at the time of this report , most of the precious equipment owned by the Television house have been destroyed due to leadership decay .
a private chalet outside the stations premises which also doubles as the GM's"resort" is now the appropriate place to sign office files , some staff who are not happy with the development are subjected to various degrees of threats and unholy treatments . a few women who could not stand the heat were forced to resign when they could not cope with the GM'S sexual harassment. NI ILU MUSULUMI FA!
We call on Kwara State Government and all distinguished comrades to rise up against this dastard act and launch immediate investigation into this to save KWARA TELEVISION HOUSE AND STAFF FROM THIS UNGODLY LEADERSHIP THREAT. Attached are copies of the petition to the state governor by the staff of the media house.
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Hi JD Frank. I'm a student in Unilorin too. I'd love for us to hook up too. Please how can I get your contact?
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
REB3L:

I adder you on bbm cuz i have some.professional questions to ask you.hipe its fineby you.
thats cool... Folliw me on IG @jdfrank_imagery, you will get my contacts there... Call me 08138599781
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by jdfrankimagery(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2016
boluakindele:
Hi JD Frank. I'm a student in Unilorin too. I'd love for us to hook up too. Please how can I get your contact?
Mr Bolu, am a fan ooooooo... Being seeing some of ur works, i think ure connected with me on IG and BBM already
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by MrOra(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Youngsage:

Okay bro.. My guess was based on your siggy lol

Oh.. Lol. I'll take the complement, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Halivy(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
jdfrankimagery:
Hi, am Jide Dosunmu, a final year student of Unilorin and also a photographer. I came up with this not quite long, since i'd be graduating in a few months so i thought i'd do something i haven't seen anyone else do in Unilorin(not so sure, though)

Here are pictures of some strategic places in Unilorin that any student can relate to, all taken at night (10pm and above) and they came out just beautiful because the beauty of the school is evident. .. Hope you'd love them and share with friends.

: www.instagram.com/jdfrank_imagery , twitter: www.twitter.com/jdfrank_imagery and facebook: www.facebook.com/jdfrankimagery
That's my Sch.... Greatest Unilorite.. .Meanwhile.....#70 Bread, #40 Beans and #20 Sachet water saving the lives of Unilorite since 175BC
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by SenatorJames(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Good artistic work
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by princeakins(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
Unilorite
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by princeakins(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2016
Unilorites come online enmass n vote for an alumlus contesting in d comin MR Nairaland 2016 Edition. You knw we r better by far... let giv it up for PRINCEAKINS d ryt guy for d crown... other institution we r one, i nid ur vote too . Tnx smiley
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by Adeolu4(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
Better by far. Av not seen Pepsi lounge
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by tweeby: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
frenchwine:
Though I spent only one year on that campus, I rep UNILORIN 2013 Set, Medical Graduan.
Hi
Re: Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu by JoshMedia: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.