Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation (28738 Views)

Ada Osakwe Is First African To Give A Speech At Convocation Of Kellogg School / Pat Utomi Charges Mcpherson University Graduates To Save Nigeria At Convocation / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Nnamdd1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
On Saturday, October 22nd, one of the graduands at the University of Ilorin 32nd convocation ceremony, Yusuf Ololade Faidat, was the center of attraction, as she clinched 19 prizes.

Faidat, who is in her early 20s, won the prize for the best graduating student from the Department of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences. She received the prize of N20,000 awarded each session by the Senate to the student adjudged to be the best in each faculty.

She also got another prize of N10,000, awarded by the Senate to the best student in each department.

Faidat also took home prizes for best student in the departments of Behavioural Sciences, Pathology, Community medicine, Paediatrics and child health, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and gynecology and Surgery.

Also, out of the 12 endowed prizes and scholarships, Faidat got 10 of them. While speaking to reporters, she attributed her success to the Almighty and perseverance. “As a woman, you can become whatever you want to be once you are persistent, irrespective of a number of men around you. I read for about 4 hours every day,” she said.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/unilorin-female-medicine-graduate-clinches-19-prizes-at-convocation.html

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by FreshBoss007: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
19!!!!! wow Congrats to her
*by the way, I'm ftc... impressive **
the next post is hilariously shit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by EHMIR(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eventually u nd ur awards will end up in "the other room".
No be me talk am oo

49 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by christejames(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations are in order to her... well deserved.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by GdexFolami(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
I dedicate this to the day I'm going to excel like this.I'll beat ya record ma'm..May Almighty God help me.

11 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by lilmax(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
she threw a shot at men? okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by nduprincekc(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
20,000 naira for academic excellence when they are giving project fame winners millions. where are we going to in this country? Anyway congrat ma.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by kodyx(f): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Girl power, go girl, you rock....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by EazyMoh(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ma Sha Allah, Barakallahu fih. my hijabite sister.
Samuelojonla123:
20,000 naira for academic excellence when they are giving project fame winners millions. where are we going to in this country? Anyway congrat ma.
Am telling you my brother, people wey only sabi book nobody send dem o.
But that your signature though, I no follow U o!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by incrediboooh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wow shocked......dz is really good...may God continue to bless ya cerebrum cool

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by DozieInc(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
19 awards! kudos to a Super Woman... dont mind these other girls that have bleached away their destiny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by project8(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2016
especially in naija

16 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Rhotiz: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Miss this miss that will get 1M
And this girl gets only 30k
Am not understanding cool tongue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by sukkot: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
chiron the healer
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
BETTER BY FAR.....My Alma Matta

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Wey me I dey struggle with probation for school na him this babe dey receive cash as the best Graduating student. # irony of life#
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by siraj1402(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
You see that the hijab only covered her dignity for whom it should be revealed to and never cover her brain.
#HIJABMYRIGHTMYPRIDE

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by teepsee(f): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2016
What was her reward again self? Maybe i am not understanding undecided

And they want Nigeria to lead in academic or technology? When miss that after flashing boobs and acs, you get millions.

Why won't we have more oloshos in nollywood.

But who noticed that once someone is ugly, she will make it academically, don't ask me how oo

Peace

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2016
God bless her...... And me
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Lilimax(f): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
She is very brainy and a rare breed.
Congratulation young lady! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by henrydadon(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
cool

give me a second please let me check the name

[img]http://i./gWFTXUNVs7YGY.gif[/img]

Yusuf Ololade Faidat

[img]http://i./55y67MgPRBcoU.gif[/img]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by mhisbliss(f): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
she concentrated on her studies because she obviously got no distractions, including boy problems, one benefit of not being good looking, she happens to be the best among her colleagues including the boys, she wont end up in the other room in Jesus name

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Hot brain!!... come and end up in my *other room* bae.
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by sylvar02(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
And how many prizes were t there to be won add a whole?

I need the geh number grin
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by sherif4owo(m): 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
BARAKALAHU FIH

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by wordcat(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Samuelojonla123:

And there will be a CAR gift if she happens to be the most beautiful girl in UNILORIN

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by adehab: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Just 30k..? Nigeria senate i Hail.. PMB you try.
Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by olapluto(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Hijab doesnt hinder academic success. Proof? See the lady in the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Excellent. Kudos.

I hope somebody will do something reasonable. All those money miss road will not see this girl to reward now. If it is some half-unclad bimbo now, they dole out money to her.

Hope with time, she goes on to do MD or MS and disseminate her knowledge to the next generation of medics/surgeons.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Ololade Faidat Of UNILORIN Clinches 19 Prizes At Convocation by MisterDreamz(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Old news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / Please Is This Waec Result Good Enough To Study Business Admin In Lasu / Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.