Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

What PHP Framework Do You Consider As The Best - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What PHP Framework Do You Consider As The Best (5578 Views)

2 Symfony PHP Framework Developers Needed For Urgent Employment / Hello Guyz Which PHP FRAMEWORK Are You Currently Using / What PHP Cms/framework Do You Use And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What PHP Framework Do You Consider As The Best by onedayatime(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
I love what I see in the site. But, seriously, when did you start programming? And thanks for the challenging you indirectly gave me on PHP CLI. It never occurs to me to use to create things like that. But, still, I still love sitepoint website alot, because, there, we always help ourselves. When, I was learner, they were very helpful to me, so, I have to help others as well overthere and also stackoverflow. Why not try sitepoint and see how developers will support you on the framework you are creating
Re: What PHP Framework Do You Consider As The Best by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
onedayatime:
I love what I see in the site. But, seriously, when did you start programming? And thanks for the challenging you indirectly gave me on PHP CLI. It never occurs to me to use to create things like that. But, still, I still love sitepoint website alot, because, there, we always help ourselves. When, I was learner, they were very helpful to me, so, I have to help others as well overthere and also stackoverflow. Why not try sitepoint and see how developers will support you on the framework you are creating
You are welcome

Guys, I really should not hide it from people anymore, the new Nairaland is already happening - it is still in active development, but you can login and troll around small

The new Nairaland is being developed live on http://www.Nairaland.net - i upload the changes very frequently.

You can test the wireframe layout on mobile as well, and the authentication works - you can login, signout and all that stuff.

Since I am new to codigniter, I am still quite slow. Feel free to test and contribute your ideas.

The stuffs on the navigation menu is based on popular opinion. If any of you guys have any ideas about Nairaland (a social network community for developers), please drop it and let us talk business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Retrieving/selecting A Particular Number Of Random Rows From A Database Table / Software Companies In Nigeria / Perl, Python, Ruby, PHP, Which Is The Best For Web Design And Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.