Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA (758 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Harrisonwo(m): 9:02am On Jun 30, 2016
I won't just want to mix words, today is 30th June and today all eyes will be on the wife of the president to see if she will go to the USA for the First Ladies Conference.
Let's see if she will prove Fayose wrong about her involvement in the Harliburton scandal or another propaganda from the APC family.. undecided lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by sLentlover7778(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2016
Ok, make I go buy fuel for my gen to watch am..
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2016
;DMod should take this to front page the way they did that false news of her US visit
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Harrisonwo(m): 9:10am On Jun 30, 2016
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of something @frankline5 grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by lynxcoln(f): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2016
the propagandist are still in the workshop. by evening you shall hear their invention which will even make Einstein red with jealousy in the grave.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by babajeje123(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2016
You no current o, op. She is on her way now. Na one of the Bubu's cow dey carry her dey go. You go hear the news when the cow land for US. Stay tune to radio Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Harrisonwo(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Abeg help me with the radio frequency ASAP @babajeje123
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by teekay213(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
we are waiting...make she just make sure she take pics obama or his wife for confirmation.
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Almajiri1: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2016
APC and Buhari has denied she's the Aisha buhari of Halliburton sleaze yet, wants us to accept the buhari of war college based only on a picture of some elderly people with buhari. now, that's hypocrisy.
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by PRYCE(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2016
lynxcoln:
the propagandist are still in the workshop. by evening you shall hear their invention which will even make Einstein red with jealousy in the grave.
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by drss(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2016
dem zombie media dey manufacture one excuse as to why aisha buarigate miss d US trip owing to busy schedule in saudi arabia.
Re: Aisha Buhari 30th June Date To The USA by Harrisonwo(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2016
Final Judgement, Heavy Propaganda... built on lies

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari And Osinbajo Celebrate Eid El-fitr With Children And Guests / Sunshine Anifowose Gives Out Daughter In Marriage (photos) / Reason Why IBB Kicked Buhari Out Of Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.