Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread (13619 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Somebody is not correct here!!

But wait,.... How many Aisha Buhari do we have in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
jlinkd78:
The die is cast.

dye die is cast not die.. abi did you go to cambridge with Buhari!? sad

corrected as advised

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by drss(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin make i park small. omo see comedy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by RZArecta(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Agbgift:

Ah! na you dey ask this kind question?
Haven't u heard of the case; Fayose Vs Aisha Buhari?
she said she doesn't like America that's why she won't go there

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by illmatic101(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
she never reach ooh, na near she near
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
What I see, is a persona non grata, who cherishes a deceptively opulent family that he negates himself and is ready to fight fellow common-men like him to promote the illicitly acquired flambuoyancy of a fraudulent family. This is a family who painted a picture of subsistent living with 150 cows that defied the basic laws of reproduction to remain at 150 for 8yrs.

This family purportedly borrowed money to pay for nomination forms, while the matriarch of the family adorns a 10.3m Naira wristwatch, 5m Naira ring on her finger with kids studying in UK University with tuition of GPB 15,000 annually, accommodation of 1,500GBP monthly and shop at the best brands in Europe and Americas.

Shall we rise up and clap three times for this OP, because he is promoting the greatest masseurs ever-liveth. Even with happy ending, I do not pay more than 15,000 Naira per massage session, Pedicure/medicure is on the average of 5,000 Naira. How did this woman afford all these expensive things that even Madam Obama can not afford ? It boils down to illicit deals she has been doing with her husband. OP fear God oh.

How could this masseur of a first lady, a beautician afford these expensive items while the husband owns just 150 cows, a house in Daura, a house at Abuja and plot of land at PH which he doesnt know ?

Let's keep fighting ourselves on this forum and defend a stark illiterate who has totally experimented with the lives of 180 million people. I read that Madam Buhari shared rice to the less-priviledged and they cried tears of joy. I call it tears of stupidity, cos her husband destroyed the economy and sent the wive to give you food as mere beggars, while he sits on recovered loots and oil deals without making it public.

OP abeg kwantinu giving us the update on the expensive trip of Madam masseur first lady, NO...Wife of the President....

Tufiakwa! May we never be like the OP, whose occupation is to lick somebody's yansh.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by drss(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:
What I see, is a persona non grata, who cherishes a deceptively opulent family that he negates himself and is ready to fight fellow common-men like him to promote the illicitly acquired flambuoyancy of a fraudulent family. This is a family who painted a picture of subsistent living with 150 cows that defied the basic laws of reproduction to remain at 150 for 8yrs.

This family purportedly borrowed money to pay for nomination forms, while the matriarch of the family adorns a 10.3m Naira wristwatch, 5m Naira ring on her finger with kids studying in UK University with tuition of GPB 15,000 annually, accommodation of 1,500GBP monthly and shop at the best brands in Europe and Americas.

Shall we rise up and clap three times for this OP, because he is promoting the greatest masseurs ever-liveth. Even with happy ending, I do not pay more than 15,000 Naira per massage session, Pedicure/medicure is on the average of 5,000 Naira. How did this woman afford all these expensive things that even Madam Obama can not afford ? It boils down to illicit deals she has been doing with her husband. OP fear God oh.

How could this masseur of a first lady, a beautician afford these expensive items while the husband owns just 150 cows, a house in Daura, a house at Abuja and plot of land at PH which he doesnt know ?

Let's keep fighting ourselves on this forum and defend a stark illiterate who has totally experimented with the lives of 180 million people. I read that Madam Buhari shared rice to the less-priviledged and they cried tears of joy. I call it tears of stupidity, cos her husband destroyed the economy and sent the wive to give you food as mere beggars, while he sits on recovered loots and oil deals without making it public.

OP abeg kwantinu giving us the update on the expensive trip of Madam masseur first lady, NO...Wife of the President....

Tufiakwa! May we never be like the OP, whose occupation is to lick somebody's yansh.
correct post. at least we have pipul who ar not decieved by buar's 'i am poor' attitude. n dem dey call man of intergrity dis man is d greatest scam of d century.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by PreyingMantis(m): 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
everydayperson:
dye is cast not die.. abi did you go to cambridge with Buhari!? sad
Are you for real

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Billyonaire:

wromg thread o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
ajebuter:
Una no serious at all..

Na una Baba's wife una dey yawa abi?

Walahi EFCC dey come for you because you are all 'kwarruft'

grin grin grin grin grin
No be only EFCC o, plus DSS. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
So not only did Buhari consummate this lady as a young girl he also converted her to a bribery collection machine!

Over the years it is obvious Buhari maintained his false Mr Clean identity by getting others to do his dirty job but we did not realise he also used his wife for this purpose!

What an ungracious pervert!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
SirJeffry:
Hehehe. Aisha see your lifecheesy
gringrin Aisha sha...
Longest time Nwanne...
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
No be only EFCC o, plus DSS. grin grin

Strong man...my man xup
best wishes bro...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Strong man...my man xup

best wishes bro...
Brossss! cheesy

I'm okay, thank you. You've been scarce lately.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
She never still reach?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by ozoigbondu: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
It is official the entire buhari family are nothing but bigoted kwraupt hypocrite

Bubu cannot provide wasc certificate, his sainty wife is a corrupt their

Thank God for fayose for exposing the corrupt bubu family

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by ozoigbondu: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Agbgift:
She never still reach?

The plane dey hold up grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by bloodkiller: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
may ma sidan here and invoke some spirits

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 modath grin

make una come let's chill small because eno easy to dey chill with Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive.

the useless bastard prostitute aisha should visit US already.

cc
Omenka modath ngeneukwenu passingshot dropshot cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Brossss! cheesy

I'm okay, thank you. You've been scarce lately.

Decided to take some leave after barca betrayal and Seun new code against my people...Nairaland doesn't interest me much again...Those two events made it turn sour for me here...but I still come in a times like now to ease off cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
ozoigbondu:
It is official the entire buhari family are nothing but bigoted kwraupt hypocrite

Bubu cannot provide wasc certificate, his sainty wife is a corrupt their

Thank God for fayose for exposing the corrupt bubu family
It's 3:43PM, June 30th 2016 in Colorado USA, lets give Aisha more time to arrive...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Decided to take some leave after barca betrayal and Seun new code against my people...Nairaland doesn't interest me much again...Those two events made it turn sour for me here...but I still come in a times like now to ease off cheesy
*sigh*

Seriously, About those two events, I'm short of words, I felt very bad too, And I also felt like not coming here again, plus the biased moderating (I may still take that decision, not too late). But my absence will give these zombies unfathomable joy, I rather deprive them of that.

My brother, You've been missed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
I no believe my own eye

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by ozoigbondu: 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I no believe my own eye
She don land :I

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
bloodkiller:
may ma sidan here and invoke some spirits

cc
ngeneukwenu omenka demdem passingshot midolian abduljabbar4 HungerBAD koboko69 modath grin

make una come let's chill small because eno easy to dey chill with Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive.

the useless bastard prostitute aisha should visit US already.

cc
Omenka modath ngeneukwenu passingshot dropshot cheesy
You mean the defenders of mumu-ibn-hari the dullardeen of Daura, and King of the north.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
everydayperson:

dye is cast not die.. abi did you go to cambridge with Buhari!? sad
The guy is right, It's 'Die' not Dye. Plural of it is Dies or Dice.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
ozoigbondu:

She don land :I
make I confirm cool
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:

*sigh*

Seriously, About those two events, I'm short of words, I felt very bad too, And I also felt like not coming here again, plus the biased moderating (I may still take that decision, not too late). But my absence will give these zombies unfathomable joy, I rather deprive them of that.

My brother, You've been missed.

Yea...bad abi prejudiced security men here is another issue...Anyway such is life...I saw some of your punch lines...Keep it up bro... I missed you guys too...I miss the PDP family back then before barca brought his poison...

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
Breaking news, Aisha Buhari spotted now at the ongoing World First Ladies Summit in Colorado.. Wailers over to you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin Aisha sha...

Longest time Nwanne...
Welu udo brother.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Yea...bad abi prejudiced security men here is another issue...Anyway such is life...I saw some of your punch lines...Keep it up bro... I missed you guys too...I miss the PDP family back then before barca brought his poison...
Hahaha. Good old days. smiley

I wish you all the best.

Thank you sir!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Breaking news, Aisha Buhari spotted now at the ongoing World First Ladies Summit in Colorado.. Wailers over to you
Shame to all ipods, Our amiable first lady is there, God punish Fayose! grin sai baba!... Sai mama!!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by tempest01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why is the "wife of the president" attending "first ladies" meeting in the first place?

Oya reverse the plane we no go Colorado again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Significant Convictions Secured By EFCC In 2018 / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.