Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread (13730 Views)

Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Timi Frank: Aisha Buhari Speaks For Nigerians / Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by idensko(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Oga op if Un know upload the pictures
Thunder wey go fire u still dey Syria dey do press up.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by ifox(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
grin grin grin grin you are the best dunce av ever met... grin grin grin the general meeting was an African union summit held in SA in June 2015.

Was it because I said :general meeting'? grin grin don't u even understand the meaning of that?

Anyways, Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir, escaped arrest as he sneaked out of SA with the help of Zuma.

Dude, if you're a dunce, be a dunce with the wailers.

Educate your dry brain here

http://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00037286.html
You're a clown, continue fooling yourself, you just took correction from me, and you're not giving me credit. Guess you just realized it was an AU meeting. Ode! It's only an irrational fool like you that will think a President of a country with more than 30 million people will sneak out of a country without border security knowledge. Diplomatic Passport guarantees heads of state and governments with family unequaled rights, protection and security. Last time I will respond to you, Nigerian graduates are so unbelievable, I wonder what they do to your brain to make you reason this shallow. Are you trying to indict President Jacob Zuma? What's your prove and evidence. Rephrase your sentence, learn and go get a life.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by uvalued(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
hmm interesting..
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by jude90(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Breaking news, Aisha Buhari spotted now at the ongoing World First Ladies Summit in Colorado.. Wailers over to you
idiot do u think that we are fools like u? look at the way u imported a picture of people clapping and now cropped the picture of Aisha buhari on top of it but ur zombie brain did not show u that's obvious.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
jude90:
idiot do u think that we are fools like u? look at the way u imported a picture of people clapping and now cropped the picture of Aisha buhari on top of it but ur zombie brain did not show u that's obvious.
Just negodu... So you don't know what sarcasm is?
I'm disappointed in you Mr. Jude.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
jude90:

I will never wish your condition on my enemies. Tufiakwa!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2016
jude90:
whether you like it or not, that is Aisha currently attending the first ladies meeting in Colorado abi Hungerbad?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:14am On Jul 01, 2016
ifox:

You're a clown, continue fooling yourself, you just took correction from me, and you're not giving me credit. Guess you just realized it was an AU meeting. Ode! It's only an irrational fool like you that will think a President of a country with more than 30 million people will sneak out of a country without border security knowledge. Diplomatic Passport guarantees heads of state and governments with family unequaled rights, protection and security. Last time I will respond to you, Nigerian graduates are so unbelievable, I wonder what they do to your brain to make you reason this shallow. Are you trying to indict President Jacob Zuma? What's your prove and evidence. Rephrase your sentence, learn and go get a life.
wailers are naturally stupidity stuffed dolls anyways. Did u click the link at all or the link looked like a blog to you? Does 'all Africa's newsline' sounds like it just arrived a decade ago? You are a bigger clown. This was an international embarrassment in which the EU and UN almost sanctioned South Africa. Do you even live in this world or u were born this yr?

Next time you want to argue, try and borrow some sense!

http://mg.co.za/article/2015-06-18-how-zuma-and-ministers-plotted-omar-al-bashirs-escape] is good,have a look at it!

Did you even knw za was nearly impeached because of that issue?

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politics/albashir-da-moves-to-impeach-zuma--mmusi-maimane

Next time, borrow a lot of sense.

grin grin big clown even said I was trying to indict zuma. Talking like a true PDPian.

More talk, no sense grin grin

Watch more of cable news bro and stop this mass collection of idiocy!

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Ashmark(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2016
Abuja - The Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has cancelled her scheduled trip to the United States of America for the World First Ladies Conference holding at Colorado , reports NewsDay.
Many had hoped Aisha Buhari would have used the opportunity of the visit to put to rest the controversies surrounding her name in the Halliburton bribery scandal. Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had earlier claimed that Aisha Buhari has been avoiding the United States because of her alleged involvement in the scandal, reports News 24.
Rather than attend the conference, the President's wife has opted to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia.
The media director in the Office of the Wife of the President, Zakari Nadabo, who announced the cancellation of the US trip, however, did not give any reason for Aisha Buhari's decision.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Bitterleafsoup: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2016
Ashmark:
Abuja - The Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari has
cancelled her scheduled trip to the United States of
America for the World First Ladies Conference holding at
Colorado , reports NewsDay.

Many had hoped Aisha Buhari would have used the
opportunity of the visit to put to rest the controversies
surrounding her name in the Halliburton bribery scandal.
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had earlier
claimed that Aisha Buhari has been avoiding the United
States because of her alleged involvement in the scandal,
reports News 24.

Rather than attend the conference, the President's wife
has opted to perform the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia.

The media director in the Office of the Wife of the
President, Zakari Nadabo, who announced the
cancellation of the US trip, however, did not give any
reason for Aisha Buhari's decision.

Just like that I was flying to meet her there so I could take her picture with secret service.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by onavae(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
wailers are naturally stupidity stuffed dolls anyways. Did u click the link at all or the link looked like a blog to you? Does 'all Africa's newsline' sounds like it just arrived a decade ago? You are a bigger clown. This was an international embarrassment in which the EU and UN almost sanctioned South Africa. Do you even live in this world or u were born this yr?

Next time you want to argue, try and borrow some sense!

http://mg.co.za/article/2015-06-18-how-zuma-and-ministers-plotted-omar-al-bashirs-escape] is good,have a look at it!

Did you even knw za was nearly impeached because of that issue?

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/politics/albashir-da-moves-to-impeach-zuma--mmusi-maimane

Next time, borrow a lot of sense.

grin grin big clown even said I was trying to indict zuma. Talking like a true PDPian.

More talk, no sense grin grin

Watch more of cable news bro and stop this mass collection of idiocy!

Bro, take am easy so you don't rubbish your intelligence here or give away your ignorance.
Aisha is not wanted for war crimes by a UN backed human rights court. If Aisha should go to a country where she is wanted (I am not implying in any way that she is wanted anywhere) with a recognised diplomatic passport, at worst she will be barred from entry, wut she will not be arrested. Hope you get it now.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by TheDevilIsALai: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2016
everydayperson:

dye is cast not die.. abi did you go to cambridge with Buhari!? sad

No.

You are the one wrong.

It is the die is cast.

A die is singular for dice.

The saying means to cast or throw the dice and it stems from betting one's faith on a single throw of the dice.

The "die" is a gambling die, and "cast" means thrown.

The phrase means "An irrevocable decision has been made." (The Latin words, "Jacta alea est", are given in Suetonius' Divus Julius,
XXXII. Alea denotes the *game* of dice, rather than the physical die: the dice game is in its thrown state. "The die is cast" and
"the dice are cast" would be equally good translations.

Plutarch wrote two accounts in Greek of Caesar's crossing the Rubicon. Both times, he gives the words as Anerriphtho: kubos =
"Let the die be cast." In one of the accounts (Life of Pompey), he says that Caesar actually uttered the words in Greek; in the other
(Life of Caesar), he suggests that the words were already a proverb before Caesar uttered them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by HopeAtHand: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Billyonaire:
What I see, is a persona non grata, who cherishes a deceptively opulent family that he negates himself and is ready to fight fellow common-men like him to promote the illicitly acquired flambuoyancy of a fraudulent family. This is a family who painted a picture of subsistent living with 150 cows that defied the basic laws of reproduction to remain at 150 for 8yrs.

This family purportedly borrowed money to pay for nomination forms, while the matriarch of the family adorns a 10.3m Naira wristwatch, 5m Naira ring on her finger with kids studying in UK University with tuition of GPB 15,000 annually, accommodation of 1,500GBP monthly and shop at the best brands in Europe and Americas.

Shall we rise up and clap three times for this OP, because he is promoting the greatest masseurs ever-liveth. Even with happy ending, I do not pay more than 15,000 Naira per massage session, Pedicure/medicure is on the average of 5,000 Naira. How did this woman afford all these expensive things that even Madam Obama can not afford ? It boils down to illicit deals she has been doing with her husband. OP fear God oh.

How could this masseur of a first lady, a beautician afford these expensive items while the husband owns just 150 cows, a house in Daura, a house at Abuja and plot of land at PH which he doesnt know ?

Let's keep fighting ourselves on this forum and defend a stark illiterate who has totally experimented with the lives of 180 million people. I read that Madam Buhari shared rice to the less-priviledged and they cried tears of joy. I call it tears of stupidity, cos her husband destroyed the economy and sent the wive to give you food as mere beggars, while he sits on recovered loots and oil deals without making it public.

OP abeg kwantinu giving us the update on the expensive trip of Madam masseur first lady, NO...Wife of the President....

Tufiakwa! May we never be like the OP, whose occupation is to lick somebody's yansh.

My-o-My.. Is this the Billy-o'naire himself.

Wow, nice to see your post. My little reaction to your comment is that Nigerians do not know that we deserve good governance, we accept anything the politicians and leaders throw at us, from the lies and deceit at the campaigns to the maladministration and bad governance when in power. Our mentality has been skewed overtime, coming from the military era uptil now and has bred that defeatist attitude where we cannot collective stand-up for good governance regardless of party affiliation or ethno/religious background. we simply accept anything and everything.

The day we start to get it right is the day we realise enough is enough and take to the streets in unity of purpose.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by TheDevilIsALai: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2016
Billyonaire:
What I see, is a persona non grata, who cherishes a deceptively opulent family that he negates himself and is ready to fight fellow common-men like him to promote the illicitly acquired flambuoyancy of a fraudulent family. This is a family who painted a picture of subsistent living with 150 cows that defied the basic laws of reproduction to remain at 150 for 8yrs.

This family purportedly borrowed money to pay for nomination forms, while the matriarch of the family adorns a 10.3m Naira wristwatch, 5m Naira ring on her finger with kids studying in UK University with tuition of GPB 15,000 annually, accommodation of 1,500GBP monthly and shop at the best brands in Europe and Americas.

Shall we rise up and clap three times for this OP, because he is promoting the greatest masseurs ever-liveth. Even with happy ending, I do not pay more than 15,000 Naira per massage session, Pedicure/medicure is on the average of 5,000 Naira. How did this woman afford all these expensive things that even Madam Obama can not afford ? It boils down to illicit deals she has been doing with her husband. OP fear God oh.

How could this masseur of a first lady, a beautician afford these expensive items while the husband owns just 150 cows, a house in Daura, a house at Abuja and plot of land at PH which he doesnt know ?

Let's keep fighting ourselves on this forum and defend a stark illiterate who has totally experimented with the lives of 180 million people. I read that Madam Buhari shared rice to the less-priviledged and they cried tears of joy. I call it tears of stupidity, cos her husband destroyed the economy and sent the wive to give you food as mere beggars, while he sits on recovered loots and oil deals without making it public.

OP abeg kwantinu giving us the update on the expensive trip of Madam masseur first lady, NO...Wife of the President....

Tufiakwa! May we never be like the OP, whose occupation is to lick somebody's yansh.

Best post I have read here.

I love the happy endings bit.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by bloodkiller: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2016
again i invoke the spirit of
modath ngeneukwenu passingshot dropshot omenka demdem koboko69 and all the resident zombies

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by TheDevilIsALai: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2016
bloodkiller:
again i invoke the spirit of
modath ngeneukwenu passingshot dropshot omenka demdem koboko69 and all the resident zombies

Create a thread with title : "GEJ arrested in Switzerland for $500 trillion loot"

That will definitely invoke their zombie monikers.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by drss(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Decided to take some leave after barca betrayal and Seun new code against my people...Nairaland doesn't interest me much again...Those two events made it turn sour for me here...but I still come in a times like now to ease off cheesy
nairaland, as it is today has gone to d dogs.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by AtlanticBreeze: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2016
HopeAtHand:

My-o-My.. Is this the Billy-o'naire himself.

Wow, nice to see your post. My little reaction to your comment is that Nigerians do not know that we deserve good governance, we accept anything the politicians and leaders throw at us, from the lies and deceit at the campaigns to the maladministration and bad governance when in power. Our mentality has been skewed overtime, coming from the military era uptil now and has bred that defeatist attitude where we cannot collective stand-up for good governance regardless of party affiliation or ethno/religious background. we simply accept anything and everything.

The day we start to get it right is the day we realise enough is enough and take to the streets in unity of purpose.
coming from an amaechi boy.... oh well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by HopeAtHand: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

coming from an amaechi boy.... oh well

We all need good governance.. regardless.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by agitator: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You mean the defenders of mumu-ibn-hari the dullardeen of Daura, and King of the north.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3076414_buharilawyers_jpeg753a57898a4991d6fbbb20fb47250ed9

lol, you don't know it pays to be an aslicker wink wink wink

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience.
It has an indisputable mathematical logic.

This is a strictly ..... mathematical viewpoint... and it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far as s kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 =118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there. Its the Bulls.hit and As s Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why some people are where they are! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2016
agitator:

lol, you don't know it pays to be an aslicker wink wink wink

This comes from 2 math teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience.
It has an indisputable mathematical logic.

This is a strictly ..... mathematical viewpoint... and it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%.

How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But ,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

AND, look how far as s kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 =118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there. Its the Bulls.hit and As s Kissing that will put you over the top.

Now you know why some people are where they are! grin grin grin
Wow!... I'm impressed. This is [size=14pt]The bestpost of the day[/size].

Now i know why zombies are natural Ass-lickers. Wonderful! cheesy grin

Thanks Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by nyabingi(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2016
SHAME TO BAD BELE PEOPLE OUR AMIABLE FIRST LADY IS LIVE AT THE CONFERENCE IN AMERICA, IPOB CAN HUG TRANSFORMER!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by doublewisdom: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2016
I don tire to dey wait o.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2016
nyabingi:
SHAME TO BAD BELE PEOPLE OUR AMIABLE FIRST LADY IS LIVE AT THE CONFERENCE IN AMERICA, IPOB CAN HUG TRANSFORMER!
Yes o. God punish ipods and Fayose. Make them go enter lagoon grin

Awa pest lady is the best in za world.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

No.

You are the one wrong.

It is the die is cast.

A die is singular for dice.

The saying means to cast or throw the dice and it stems from betting one's faith on a single throw of the dice.

The "die" is a gambling die, and "cast" means thrown.

The phrase means "An irrevocable decision has been made." (The Latin words, "Jacta alea est", are given in Suetonius' Divus Julius,
XXXII. Alea denotes the *game* of dice, rather than the physical die: the dice game is in its thrown state. "The die is cast" and
"the dice are cast" would be equally good translations.

Plutarch wrote two accounts in Greek of Caesar's crossing the Rubicon. Both times, he gives the words as Anerriphtho: kubos =
"Let the die be cast." In one of the accounts (Life of Pompey), he says that Caesar actually uttered the words in Greek; in the other
(Life of Caesar), he suggests that the words were already a proverb before Caesar uttered them.

You are rite and I am wrong
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by TheDevilIsALai: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
everydayperson:

You are rite and I am wrong

Direct your apology to the poster you argued over that idiom.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 01, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

Direct your apology to the poster you argued over that idiom.

@jlinkd78 the die is cast.. I am sorry for correcting a valid statement - thank you..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by TheDevilIsALai: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2016
everydayperson:

@jlinkd78 the die is cast.. I am sorry for correcting a valid statement - thank you..

It takes great courage to admit that you are wrong .

We learn everyday and it is good to see that you have chosen today to learn .

I hope to learn from you too .

Take care.

Following ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
drss:
nairaland, as it is today has gone to d dogs.

Maybe that's Seun's dream for his product... who am I to challenge such? Getting prejudiced guys like mynnd4 to moderate his business gives an insight into his plans for this outfit...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by meky97: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
aisha buhari is now in FBI custody... What a shame!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread by jude90(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Just negodu... So you don't know what sarcasm is?
I'm disappointed in you Mr. Jude.
am sorry if that's what u mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria / WTO: European Parliament Backs Okonjo-iweala, Says She’s Well-equipped / What Is Your Level Of Confidence In The Nigerian Court System? - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.