Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC (19298 Views)

Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / Breaking: Fallout Of $25 Billion NNPC Scam! / Donald Trump To Attend Nigeria’s Oil, Gas Roadshow - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
anonimi:

Let me ask Osinbajo and Buhari, your "only saviour". grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3055762_img2015110125972_jpeg66c3005a24a1d7fdf4b0957ab226a189

If This Is The case...Quickly Send A Memo To The Following To Join APC:

1. Olisah Metu
2. Dasuki
3. Fani Kayode
4. Amosu
5. Fayose
6. And Other Yam Eaters

Sebi Saraki Joined APC and He Is A New Creature?
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by dammytosh: 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Eehya. Na so e pain u. I meant 'favorable argument' so read d lines properly. Zombies n insults be like 5 n 6

You are still not making sense.

50 Million Dollars investment should excite any reasonable Nigerian.

So if it is a SAD news to you, "ACCEPT my sincere Condolence".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by sammyj: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
ok ooooo na you talk am ooooo!!! grin grin grin
truthspeaks:
grin grin guy even if d economic hardship does nt affect u directly, pity ur relations who r bn affected. Tel ur master to stop lying n chasing abt opposition n face d economy
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by anonimi: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
johnjose68:
If This Is The case...Quickly Send A Memo To The Following To Join APC:

1. Olisah Metu
2. Dasuki
3. Fani Kayode
4. Amosu
5. Fayose
6. And Other Yam Eaters

Sebi Saraki Joined APC and He Is A New Creature?

Since na you get the brilliant idea, make you complete am with commensurate action na.
As for Saraki, see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
anonimi:

Since na you get the brilliant idea, make you complete am with commensurate action na.
As for Saraki, see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

You Just Displayed Your Crass Illiteracy.

What In That Video Relates To Our Discussion?

Or You Think You Can Copy And Paste Anything Here?

I Hereby Name You The Chief WAILER!!!Gbam!!!
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by Niyil: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
maybe they meant $50 million and not billion.
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Zombies don confuse n r in a hurry to comment to d extent dem no de see road again. 50 billion not million.
dammytosh:

You are still not making sense.

50 Million Dollars investment should excite any reasonable Nigerian.

So if it is a SAD news to you, "ACCEPT my sincere Condolence".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
In other words, since ur Buhari saw dat he cldnt defend nor produce his certificate, he resorted to making threats/bullyin wit state agencies. Thr4, he has tagged himself officially as an.... u knw wat I mean grin. Buhari sef
johnjose68:

For WAILERS Only:

An Abuja Federal High Court has struck out suite against President Muhammadu Buhari's candidature in the 2015 election over academic qualification.

The Court struck out the suite following an application by the lawyer, Nnamdi Nwokocha Ahaiwe, who had gone to court wanting President Buhari declared unqualified for the presidency, today brought an application for discontinuance of the based of section 50, sub section 2 of the civil rules of the Federal High Court.

The court, therefore, struck out the case.

https://www.nairaland.com/3197409/buharis-certificate-court-strikes-out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by Idrismusty97(m): 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well GEJ also sign countless of MoU worth trillions. If only MoU translate to tangible development that will actually affect the common man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
In other words, since ur Buhari saw dat he cldnt defend nor produce his certificate, he resorted to making threats/bullyin wit state agencies. Thr4, he has tagged himself officially as an.... u knw wat I mean grin. Buhari sef

If You Know What It Means To Attend America War College!!!You Will Say Sai Baba 1 Million Times!!
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
No problem. I agree he went to a prestigious military institution but let him produce his waec certificate n let dis matter rest. Otherwise he ll forever be known as an......u knw na cheesy. Buhari sef
johnjose68:

If You Know What It Means To Attend America War College!!!You Will Say Sai Baba 1 Million Times!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by dammytosh: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Zombies don confuse n r in a hurry to comment to d extent dem no de see road again. 50 billion not million.

So if 50 Million excites, how much more Billion.

I know you are not expecting anything good from the country.

So you feel sick at any good news.

It is a medical condition common to all Wailers. You don't have to be worried.
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
No problem. I agree he went to a prestigious military institution but let him produce his waec certificate n let dis matter rest. Otherwise he ll forever be known as an......u knw na cheesy. Buhari sef

You Still Have No Point!!!Has WAEC Come Out To Say They Did Not Have It?

But He Dey Pain U ooooo!!!

Why?
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Stop defending a scamming govt. Same govt will tell u they v recovered so much loot yet nothing to show for it. Ask ur family members who r feeling d harsh economy if u r nt feeling it. Most ppl dnt believe dis govt cos of its lying nature so don't blame me if I dnt see anythn gud in it. If only u'd go into d streets n see d public distaste for buhari n his cronies
dammytosh:

So if 50 Million excites, how much more Billion.

I know you are not expecting anything good from the country.

So you feel sick at any good news.

It is a medical condition common to all Wailers. You don't have to be worried.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
The world wants to see him (buhari) or any of his aides produce d certificate. Wen Obama's birthplace was in doubt, he produced his birth certificate n d world saw it n eventually believed he was born in the US. Let buhari tow same line. Buhari sef
johnjose68:

You Still Have No Point!!!Has WAEC Come Out To Say They Did Not Have It?

But He Dey Pain U ooooo!!!

Why?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
The world wants to see him (buhari) or any of his aides produce d certificate. Wen Obama's birthplace was in doubt, he produced his birth certificate n d world saw it n eventually believed he was born in the US. Let buhari tow same line. Buhari sef

Who Are The WORLD? You Mean IPOD[B?]?

E Still Dey Pain You So Muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by dammytosh: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
truthspeaks:
Stop defending a scamming govt. Same govt will tell u they v recovered so much loot yet nothing to show for it. Ask ur family members who r feeling d harsh economy if u r nt feeling it. Most ppl dnt believe dis govt cos of its lying nature so don't blame me if I dnt see anythn gud in it. If only u'd go into d streets n see d public distaste for buhari n his cronies

My Family are sensible people who will not cry for cup of rice or cry over 145 Naira per litre,

We will sacrifice eating rice for having a rice plantation or 145 fuel for "I pass my neighbour" generator for a Refinery for the next generation.

The sacrifice is for the next generation. If only your parents fought for good cause besides, Bread and milk inflation they complained about in the 70's/80's which you have also inherited as a result of hereditary lack of foresight.

It is a bit difficult to address illiterates and people bent on assuming they were right that Jonathan was the best option despite obvious revelation showing that the KOWA candidate was even a better alternative to the Charade Led by Jonathan.

Metuh's Lawyer has confirmed his willingness to return 400 Million.

So Government have not only told you about LOOT recovery but your BENEFACTORS are coming out to openly say they want to return it.

Deal with it, 2019 is a LONG time to WAIL and CRY.

Get something useful done with your life and stop blaming Govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by unite4real: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
all the lies this government is telling ehn......God dey

source for the lie please
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by johnjose68: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:

My Family are sensible people who will not cry for cup of rice or cry over 145 Naira per litre,

We will sacrifice eating rice for having a rice plantation or 145 fuel for "I pass my neighbour" generator for a Refinery for the next generation.

The sacrifice is for the next generation. If only your parents fought for good cause besides, Bread and milk inflation they complained about in the 70's/80's which you have also inherited as a result of hereditary lack of foresight.

It is a bit difficult to address illiterates and people bent on assuming they were right that Jonathan was the best option despite obvious revelation showing that the KOWA candidate was even a better alternative to the Charade Led by Jonathan.

So Government have not only told you about LOOT recovery but your BENEFACTORS are coming out to openly say they want to return it.

Thank You @dammytosh.

Good Response To The Wailers!!!

But Dem No Go Hear. You Know It is Difficult For Them To Swallow Their Pride!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bla bla bla bla... grin cheesy see person wey com from sensible n sacrificial family. Shey they employed their children secretly into FIRS while they employ u for nairaland and later Npower to collect 23k per month and u tink u r doing something useful....i laff in Buhari
dammytosh:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by truthspeaks: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
Ipod oo, arewa oo, NDA oo, wailer oo, watever name u choose to call it, tel ur buhari to produce his certificate so dat d matter go rest otherwise he'd be knw as an........u still knw my guess grin cheesy grin cheesy. Buhari sef
johnjose68:

Who Are The WORLD? You Mean IPOD[B?]?

E Still Dey Pain You So Muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by idupaul: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
hustler86:

Words of a pessimist. undecided

Funnily it's am not one ..but from Thursday you will know how good friday go be ....Like I said of GEJ'S govt then I have seen this Govt and they ain't achieving nothing ..I am waiting for Ambode to be President Joor ..now that's a man with vision ,so much vision that you can't see a single critic against him ..abi no be the same Nigerian Ambode and Buhari də? Abeg don't waste your time with thrash leave am for LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by Heavance(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
The admin claims to have recovered over 1 Trillion naira, here we have an additional (electronic) 50 billion dollarpo.... and we still be like this?
I am not disputing o, and i no talk say na lie, but If it's true, we can't just remain like this na, haba (habatically).....
Doctors strike, civil servant strike, even Lebanese who just left their businesses here are telling it to our faces that nothing is working economically here...... come on, if you can sum up the money recovered with this, we should be improving already, not getting worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by tonio2wo: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:
Correct.

What a sad day for wailers.

Can we look for a good news for them ?

If it is a bad news for them , it is a lie irrespective of the source.

If it is a good news for them, it is the truth irrespective of the source.

It is hard to be a WAILER !!!

Why is ur govt still borrowing?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by dammytosh: 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
tonio2wo:

Why is ur govt still borrowing?

Where do I start from ?

Please go and read about the economy and why Govt borrows.

Jonathan in the midst of plenty borrowed to pay salary in a particular month.

It is online.

So questions like "Why is your govt borrowing ?" is difficult for me to take u through.

The 50Billion dollars is for a particular infrastructure projects in case u read the headline and decide to contribute.
Re: Nigeria-china Roadshow Fetches $50 Billion — NNPC by babayinka77(m): 5:16am On Jul 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I thought you voted for them grin the scam is real o.

50 billion dollars, not even Naira. Chai!

Did You even read the details of the deals?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Don’t Panic’; Air Force Begins Training For Aerial Displays In Abuja. Photos / Edo: Oshiomole Blew It All Away - Oke Umurhohwo / President Addo Did Not Call For Revolution In Nigeria – Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.