Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite (25870 Views)

Buhari Certificate Palaver: Court Rules On Thursday / Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Will The ACJ Act 2015 Affect Buhari's Certificate Trial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by ijustdey: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2016
An Abuja Federal High Court has struck out suite against President Muhammadu Buhari's candidature in the 2015 election over academic qualification.

The Court struck out the suite following an application by the lawyer, Nnamdi Nwokocha Ahaiwe, who had gone to court wanting President Buhari declared unqualified for the presidency, today brought an application for discontinuance of the based of section 50, sub section 2 of the civil rules of the Federal High Court.

The court, therefore, struck out the case.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/certificate-court-strikes-out-suite-against-buhari/153300.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Eboski(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2016
Good news to the federal govt at list he can now focus on governance without distraction from anyone.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by kcnwaigbo: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by gebest: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
hahahahaah bad market for IPOB, MASSOB, NDA, and WAILING WAILERS. sai Buhari.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by junketer(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy.

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2016
Presidential Powers in Africa and Third World Countries cool cool

31 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by kahal29: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2016
shocked cool shocked
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by kahal29: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2016
junketer:
Weldone buhari, you have finally succeeded in muting every opposition. Only fayose is left for now . I fear for my fellow nigerians. A dictator is in our midst, supported by zombies. This is no more democracy.

You take up the case from where Ahaiwe stopped. Nothing do you

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2016
If I were to be buhari, I would have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.

Anyway the lawyer should just thank his stars

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by paragon40(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Baba will be happy
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I will have make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.
And as for the people saying buhari should had produced his cert and show it to the world, well sorry folks, but the President isn't obliged to show anybody his certificate.Btw what is even the status of the inconsequential lawyer that warrants the President to show him his certificate? If y'all want to see his certificate, then I suggest you folks take a stroll to asovilla and ask him for his certificate. Funny.
Buhari should be praising his stars, if i may ask wc is more easier to do?show ur certificate jeje to the public than waste money in court ....Baba go gather Senior Armed Robbers to defend hs case...i knw u will say that was his right, fine my cup of tea sha..#leaderledbyexamples good examples.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by kcnwaigbo: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
If I were to be buhari, I will make sure the lawyer that filed that defaming case spend the rest of his miserable life in jail; Even not for anything, but to teach other fraudulent lawyers like him never to mix 'politics with job'. What silly case did the illiterate lawyer has in the first place? The constitution is very clear about the requirements anybody that wished to contest for the highest office must have and SSCE certificate isn't the only thing somebody needs.

You think this case is over? Just sit and watch as more courageous person picks up this case!!! Imagine threatening someone over it with jail!!!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Samunique(m): 11:52am On Jun 30, 2016
not surprised !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Mylove55(f): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Nonsense the man has been settled.Someone else in PDP should take up this case.We cannot allow a fraud to continue to preside over us.
since d case is important to ur life, why not pick-up d case, onuofia

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You think this case is over? Just sit and watch as more courageous person picks up this case!!! Imagine threatening someone over it with jail!!!
Where is the case here? That a general, a one time head of state doesn't have 'SSCE' certificate? Doesn't it even sound ridiculously silly to any sane mind? Besides, aren't you guys the same set of people who said the President had F9 in mathematics, the same set of people asking for that same SSCE you folks said the President got F9 in mathematics? You lots are confused though

30 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by TheFreeOne: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wither justice, equity, unity, respect to the rule of law when the head is rotten

Can a people engender genuine development when a society descends into a police state where voices of dissent are being silenced via threats and use of state apparatus for oppression
How do we encourage our youths to respect laws when leaders breaks same laws for selfish interests

Posterity will never speak well of those in high positions who refused to speak out against injustice today.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by junketer(m): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
kahal29:

You take up the case from where Ahaiwe stopped. Nothing do you
guy i no even dey nigeria. Na you dey buy fuel for 145 naira, price of bread don increase but na you dey buy am no be me. Dey there dey suffer am. Nonsense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
paragon40:
Baba will be happyBuhari should be praising his stars, if i may ask wc is more easier to do?show ur certificate jeje to the public than waste money in court ....Baba go gather Senior Armed Robbers to defend hs case...i knw u will say that was his right, fine my cup of tea sha..#leaderledbyexamples good examples.
And who are you that will warrant a seating President to show you and your ilks his certificate? Even if he eventually brings out his certificate, I'm very sure fellaz like you will say the certificate is a fake. Anyway I'm sure the presidency don't have that luxurious time to waste on nonsensical thing like this 'certificate saga.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by kcnwaigbo: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
Where is the case here? That a general, a one time head of state doesn't have 'SSCE' certificate? Doesn't it even sound ridiculously silly to any sane mind? Besides, aren't you guys the same set of people who said the President had F9 in mathematics, the same set of people asking for that same SSCE you folks said the President got F9 in mathematics? You lots are confused though

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Instead of asking Buhari to present his certificate you are here talking about Buhari been a General!! Is that his WAEC certificate? Does Buhari have a WAEC certificate is the quesation or no whether he was a field marshall in the NA

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by hucienda: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
All hail!

Corruption Triumphant!

Congratulations to Mr 'Integrity' on a 15 SAN-powered hard fought victory.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by TheFreeOne: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:

Does it not sound ridiculously insane to you that Buhari hired 15 SANs aside other lawyers to defend his certificate when he ought to present a copy in order to put to rest his charade

Guy try 'to borrow' sense if you have none.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
[s]
junketer:
[/s]

See pain this painment no get part 2 abeg swallow lexotan.

In olamide's voice Shoki ahh Shoki ah shoki

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by vedaxcool(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
[s]
TheFreeOne:

Does it not sound ridiculously insane to you that Buhari hired 15 SANs aside other lawyers to defend his certificate when he ought to present a copy in order to put to rest his charade

[/s]

This is what being in pain looks like while Jonathan is somewhere. ... You are hear paining ya self and PMB doesn't even acknowledge you exist too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by zendy: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
It doesn't really matter. If not anything, the case exposed Buhari as someone who has no WASC. It doesn't take 12 SAN's to produce a common WASC. The Lawyer has done a good job with this case.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by malton: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Instead of asking Buhari to present his certificate you are here talking about Buhari been a General!! Is that his WAEC certificate? Does Buhari have a WAEC certificate is the quesation or no whether he was a field marshall in the NA

Now, supposing you passed O'Level English, should your credentials be rendered suspect on account of your improper grammar?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by pacino26(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
This shows that the country is irredeemable embarassed no justice anywhere, no men of honor in our political sphere. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
TheFreeOne:

So many illiterates flying around in this forum especially in this section, or should I even say kids? Why won't you just go and check up your constitution and the INEC act so that you will cure yourself from this self inflicted ignorance. What has hiring 15 SANs got to do with the president not having a certificate. The President swore an oath in court that his certificates were destroyed when the IBB regime toppled his régime, and I believe some affidavit was given to him.

Is it that you don't know who an affiant is or what does an affidavit means?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by fiizznation: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You are the person that ought to be ashamed of yourself for saying that somebody who graduated from a war college doesn't have SSCE certificate. Ok let's even agree that Buhari doesn't have the certificate; what are you going to do about it since your entire life depends on the credibility of the 'so-called' certificate?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by mbhs139(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Let PDP take up the case, that's when I will know it is serious. If the PDP, and Bukola Saraki and Ekweremadu can't use this to flush out PMB with all the troubles he's been allegedly giving them, I wonder who else.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by TheFreeOne: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
fiizznation:
So many illiterates flying around in this forum especially in this section, or should I even say kids? Why won't you just go and check up your constitution and the INEC act so that you will cure yourself from this self inflicted ignorance. What has hiring 15 SANs got to do with the president not having a certificate. The President swore an oath in court that his certificates were destroyed when the IBB regime toppled his régime, and I believe some affidavit was given to him.

Is it that you don't know who an affiant is or what does an affidavit means?

You are the illiterate fooling yourself here. I asked you a question but you try to be smart when you are not.

If his certificate was destroyed by IBB why can't he write Cambridge for a copy/evidence to show he truly sat for the exam? or are you insinuating that's impossible too.

Buhari is a product of quota system and "will pass" recommendation. Or better still you can use google search in locating Buhari certificate like you did searching for evidence during Enugu Fulani terrorists attack.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Akshow: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wailers over to you
Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by saldara: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
HIDDEN AND FRAUDULENT FOREX POLICY BY GODWIN EMEFIELE AND IBE KACHIKWU
The CBN Governor and Minister of State of Petroleum Resources and Group Managing Director, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have decided to sabotage the effort of the FGN on the recently implemented Flexible FOREX policy by instructing the IOCs (International Oil Companies) to sell dollars to specific companies and individuals through an appointed bank using a centralized exchange rate system to be advised by CBN and NNPC each time the IOCs are selling. This act is an effort to rubbish Flexible FOREX policy as the major contributors of FOREX are the IOCs. The implications of this fraudulent act by NNPC and CBN in enriching themselves are as follows:-
• There will be serious scarcity of FOREX in the interbank that should be readily available for the genuine users as Emefiele and Kachikwu are selling to their cronies.
• Naira will continue to fall against the dollar in the interbank market as the major contributors (IOCs) are not selling to the market but directly to Emefiele’s and Kachikwu’s allies through the bank.
• The cost of Importation of major items will continue to skyrocket as dollars are not available to the genuine sector.
• The cronies and allies of Emefiele and Kachikwu will continue to buy cheap dollars thereby enriching themselves
• NNPC is using it regulatory power to intimidate and suppress the IOCs to succumb to their fraudulent request.
• Another fuel scarcity is looming as dollar will not be available for petroleum importers.
• What the President is trying to achieve is being sabotage by Emefiele and Kachikwu, by bedeviling the interest of Nigeria and enriching their pockets.
We call on the President Mohammadu Buhari to restrain Emefiele and Kachikwu in carrying out this fraudulent act for the betterment of Nigerians.

Salihu Daramola

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite by Icecomrade: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue APC Lawmakers Serve Governor Ortom Impeachment Notice / The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria / INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.