Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal (777 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal by expatriate(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore has officially announced that this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the Lord to return to Earth. But he urged followers to still continue with their faith, regardless of the news.

Cardinal Salvadore said, “We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the looks of it. It’s been ages like. He’s probably flat out doing other really good things for people somewhere else.”

In chapter John 14:1-3 of the Bible, Jesus promised his disciples that he would come again: “There are many homes up where my Father lives, and I am going to prepare them for your coming.

When everything is ready, then I will come and get you, so that you can always be with Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell you plainly.”

Cardinal explained Jesus’ broken promise saying that he was probably drinking wine at the time when he made the comments. “Having the ability to turn water into wine had its ups and its downs. We all make promises we can’t keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no different,” added Cardinal Salvadore.

The church said it will now focus attentions on rebuilding its reputation around the world, but will keep an optimistic mind for the savior’s second coming.

source; http://naijizzy..com/2016/06/jesus-is-not-coming-backhe-was-drunk.html
Re: JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal by Likei(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jesus has come and gone and you all are still waiting for him. He made that promise to his disciples and they have all joined him.
Re: JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal by mofayodeyahoo: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
What is happen to catholics church dis days, a news credited to pope office said dat extra marital affairs after seven year in marriage is not a sin, see this one again.

1 Like

Re: JESUS Is NOT Coming Back, He Was Drunk When He Made The Statement. -cardinal by johnydon22(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Jesus of Nazareth must have been a man who strongly believed the world was at the brink of ending in his generation and believed he was the one chosen to usher in that new world.

I doubt if that was the statement of a drunk but a theological stand point of a man who had immense faith in his own personal convictions

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

To The Theist, Why Should I Belief In God? / Please Nairalanders! I Need Quick Answers To These Questions / From The Pit To The Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.