Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nysc Camp Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nysc Camp Experience (746 Views)

NYSC Camp Experience (episode 1) / Awful-looking Food Given To Corps Members At NYSC Camp Sokoto / See The Funny Way Some Corp Members Were Punished In NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Camp Experience by ojojohn20(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2016
Have been told never to take the advice of an expert serious!! Reasons and why: I was told NYSC camp was fun, that I would be spending most of my time @ mammy market.- they lied most of my time was spent on parade ground with the famous word 'squaaa down diar wintch'. That the aroma of the NYSC camp, kitchen food would wake me up-chai! chai! the camp food has the aroma of a sleeping tablet. That I would be jogging and dancing around the parade ground,- u there not walk because its a 'sin' and u will be wrong for walking to the parade ground. That I would sit on the most exquisite leather chairs to receive lecture- true but they forgot to tell me that d leather chairs were made of concrete floor! lol. That I would never get the taste of the camp food anywhere except camp it self,- true u there not get these foods outside camp because u will sue them to court. That my tea will be thick like lagos fanyougo-liars I didn't even know the difference between water and tea. That my white t-shirt and shot will never kiss the floor of the parade ground- your shots will kiss the floor and romance the floor itself if u disobey the last order hehehehe!!!.That nobody will disturb my sleep- they lied chai! sergent kurege will torment sleep away with his biggle, singing 'corpeeerrr kurege y u no go sambisa' till all the boko haram called sleep run away. That the girls in camp will b on bumper shots - confirm lie their shots are 4qutar long with 10inchies thick legins underneath there shots, as if they want to fight ebola. That I could pose on any car I see to get a nice posture 4 pictures- truth but they forgot to tell me not to pose on my camp commandant car chai!! Chai!! Oga soldier there's God o. That nobody will force me to sleep- you dier not walk to mammy when its pass 10 o'clock because its a sin. That rain fall anyhow and anytime-true lies but they forgot to tell me the rain fall here is so thick that the ice would brake ur head if u don't look 4 a concrete shade. Lol true. The best rain fall have ever withness and the coolest experience. Love from Dami #BLACKGOLDCAMP

Re: Nysc Camp Experience by Emmyk(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Fraudsters In Abuja Today / Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession / Where Is Idowuogbo And Vivianc???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.