Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession (744 Views)

CBN Governor Says Inflation, Interest Rates To Fall With The End Of Recession / Finally, Nigerian, Africa's Largest Economy, Grows Out Of Recession / "Strange" Things Are Happening Because Of "Recession' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by maipeople(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am suggesting that Federal government should invest this year budget into MMM for three months. With 30% increase per month, I am pretty sure that the country will have enough money to recover from this recession. Guys how do see this bright idea? Pass it till it reaches Madam Kemi Adeosun.
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by Flatties: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
maipeople:
I am suggesting that Federal government should invest this year budget into MMM for three months. With 30% increase per month, I am pretty sure that the country will have enough money to recover from this recession. Guys how do see this bright idea? Pass it till it reaches Madam Kemi Adeosun.

Lol.. Good idea Na Trump and Putin go PH to Naija after 30days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Many people saying they GHed are liars. I believe guiders are encouraging people to lie so they will get others to continue to participate in the scheme. I won't point to specific NLers, but look at their post history. Many are crying in other threads about struggling and not having money, while claiming they have PHed and GHed thousands of naira.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by rottennaija(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
maipeople:

MMM is for ordinary poor people, not government
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by maipeople(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
rottennaija:

MMM is for ordinary poor people, not government
MMM is for anyone with money to part with.
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Diversification of economy is good.
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by maipeople(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
iheanyiebeneze:
Diversification of economy is good.

I tell you. grin grin grin
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by Jaideyone(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
all these half-educated mmm promoters sef. if the fg provides help of just 1b naira out of the hundreds of billions of naira for each months budget who is going to pay the 30% extra? how will the fg get help after a month? smh
Re: Mmm Is The Sure Way Out Of Recession by maipeople(m): 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
all these half-educated mmm promoters sef. if the fg provides help of just 1b naira out of the hundreds of billions of naira for each months budget who is going to pay the 30% extra? how will the fg get help after a month? smh
Other mavrodians will collectively provide enough PH to the government thereby making everything fine and good.

(1) (Reply)

Okija Grammar School Corpers (pics) / Happy Birthday To Me And Other Fellow Niralanders Celebrating Birthday Today / Certified Board Of Administrators Of Nigeria Honors Dr Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.