Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Nim Membership - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nim Membership (2780 Views)

Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag / Nysc/nim Programme? / Nim December Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nim Membership by koolman: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2006
fellow nairalanders let us improve on our certificates by joining professional bodies. Nigerian Institute of Management
NYSC exams is coming up next month. you can still join after your service.Between Dec 15th and 16th
Re: Nim Membership by genys(f): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2006
Fellows,
What this guy is saying is true. i joined while i was serving and i can tell you that you wont loose anything writing the exams. i checked their website and i passed as well as many other people who wrote the exam. NIM is worth the time if you will give it.
all the best.
Re: Nim Membership by teena(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2006
Plz does anyone know about the next induction?

I wrote the exam last December and I passed, they sent an Invitation letter for the Induction but I received it late. Plz I need information about the next Induction so that I can collect my certificates. I cdnt get something reliable from there website.
Re: Nim Membership by cyo(f): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2006
Pls, tell me how to go about being a member. i have long finished service but i want to know what to do.
Re: Nim Membership by mengi: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2006
pls can u tell me the website of NIM, i did the exam but dont know how far
Re: Nim Membership by Chiuwom(f): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2006
their website is
Re: Nim Membership by kizol(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2006
Hi,Teena as par the Induction you just visit their office at Victoria Island,Headquarters, Lagos
Plot 22, Idowu Taylor Street, Lagos.

To you Cyo,u could be a member by visit thier Headquarters at same above address.You will get more details.
Hope with this little information i have been able to answer your question.
Good luck,
Re: Nim Membership by kufor(m): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2006
Hello Nairalanders, i wrote their exam last year and i pass all the 8 papers. But what i am asking is the proficiency certificate they promise to issued to the successful candidate.
please does anyone know wether they will send the certificate to the address we applied with, or come to their office to collect it there.
please tell me what to do.
thanks.
Re: Nim Membership by eberebe(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2006
kufor, they are not likely to send d certificates to u; u get them (proficiency certificate in management and certificate of membership) when u go for d induction. meanwhile u have to pay the sum of 9,000 naira before u can be inducted.
i did my own induction in september in lagos. after then, i should think they have texted to inform that some more will hold at various centres in the country. meanwhile, a visit to their office at idowu taylor will give u more info. alternatively, u can call their office with these nos. 01-2705283 or 01-2705939 for enquiries.
cheers. expecting to see u at the top.
Re: Nim Membership by cyo(f): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2006
Thanks a lot you guys. You are the best. Will definately check it out. Good luck to us all.
Re: Nim Membership by teena(f): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2006
Thanks Kizol but am not in Lagos now and might not be till some time next year.

I hope to try the nos. given by eberebe.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2010 / Sales/marketing Executives Wanted In The Lagos Area 25K Monthly PLUS Commission / Lagos State Public Service Recruiting (60 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.