Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Health Benefits Of Red Wine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Red Wine (725 Views)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Mangoes / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Palm-wine / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Red Wine by sunvick(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
Its advised to take red wine in moderation.

Find below the health benefits of red wine;

1: Red wine reduces the risk of kidney stone formation

2: It prevents the initiation and progression of atherosclerosis (I.e.hardening of arteries)

3: The alcohol and polyphenol in red wine promotes the formation of nitric oxide (NO) which is key chemical relaxing factor in regulation of vvascular tone.

4: It has a heart protective effects, I.e. moderate intake helps prevent against coronary heart disease by reducing production of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and boosting high density lipoprotein cholesterol.

5: It produces anticlotting action, I.e. it lowers levels of protein fibrinogen which is responsible for blood clotting formation.
Re: Health Benefits Of Red Wine by nnamdi1993: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
So true. Wen i discovered i had hypertension,d doc said i shldnt drink anymore buh if i wanna drink it shld b red wine

2 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Red Wine by adeememman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
nnamdi1993:
So true. Wen i discovered i had hypertension,d doc said i shldnt drink anymore buh if i wanna drink it shld b red wine
cool wink
Re: Health Benefits Of Red Wine by lordtriplee(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
sunvick:

Its advised to take red wine in moderation.

Find below the health benefits of red wine;

1: Red wine reduces the risk of kidney stone formation

2: It prevents the initiation and progression of atherosclerosis (I.e.hardening of arteries)

3: The alcohol and polyphenol in red wine promotes the formation of nitric oxide (NO) which is key chemical relaxing factor in regulation of vvascular tone.

4: It has a heart protective effects, I.e. moderate intake helps prevent against coronary heart disease by reducing production of low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and boosting high density lipoprotein cholesterol.

5: It produces anticlotting action, I.e. it lowers levels of protein fibrinogen which is responsible for blood clotting formation.

Hello,

I need to ask some question about your Morocco Business Visa application. How did it go?

Please, I need some info if you have.

(1) (Reply)

Indication Of Ruzu Bitters / Omg!! See National Hospital Where ‘death Is Cheap’ / Men Issue's - Why Shea Butter Is Important For Your Male Organ Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.