Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. (33553 Views)

Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by bigtt76(f): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Apparently, I was not staying with them until just of recent when my brother and his wife insist that I should stay with them and feel the vacuum of the uncertainty loneliness.
Undoubtedly. my sister-in-law is so caring and considerate but unfortunately she is a philanderer and she has been playing her game smartly until this fateful day when she gave me her phone to subscribe for her. Though its not in my attitude to pokenose but the WhatsApp prompt really caught my attention as it reads "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" I was really devastated by her grief that she is a green snake under the green grass. To crown it all, my sister-in-law was telling in advance that would be visiting her parents and would pass night with them.
I have no doubt that she is visiting the guy to enjoy herself but in my opinion I intend to call the guy and scare him off my Sister in-law or should I seat my in-law down and counsel her because she always respect and behalf like innocent.
Please what should I do as am really confused Thanks.

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by laikas: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
StPete:
Call your brother ASAP and relay to him what u hav just found out. But in a very subtle way
haaaa. haba?

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Orikinla(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
Committing adultery is suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by laikas: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
Starlet50:
Give me her number lemme talk sense into her head
or you wan take your own.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by 0ubenji(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hmmn...u conclude she's a philanderer who's smartly been at her game...
Ur thread topic reads "verge of cheating"

Which one shud we bliv nau sef
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by kenben: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Wait until u are married, then u can mind your marriage. For now, face your life and mind your own business.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by kaykay010(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why not trail her as she leaves for the visit that way you can know exactly .u can bump in or use your phone
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by phreakabit(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dabbyfab:
I don't think it is a good idea to tell your brother, your brother might even be cheating on her cos you can't trust men these days especially the ones that stays away from home. Sit her down and tell her that you know what she is up to. From her response you will decide if you will tell your brother.

Your are a PERFECT embodiment of the term dem3nted ape.
I dare say you epitomize it!
My goodness!

BRO TELL YOUR BROTHER OH!
AIDS IS REAL AF!
A CHEATING WIFE WON"T HESITATE TO POISON HER HUSBAND.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by nintal(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
De one weh u de do who talk am? Go marry ur husband an les see.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by prince13: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Please call your brother and give him the clue so that he can call the wife at that time when he fell she should be with the parents by telling her he wants to speak with either his father inlaw or his mother inlaw,there the can of warms will be open to him.
mind you,if you don't let your brother know about this disaster,he may still get to know about it someday and then it might be too late which he may not forgive you if he get to know that you were aware of this game by his wife.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Mrfred43(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why ist that women hardly wait why their husband away? She have to endure even if it is two years.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by fortune1968: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
iduzebaba:
Just ask her that why is she going to Sokoto, when What she is looking for is within the vicinity of her Sokoto..
evil talk.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by daprince098(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Very simple. She said she was going to visit her parents and you know where her parents reside. Why not give her the first attack by visiting her parents also after she might have left. This will calm your worries as you might get the facts clear
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by iamDiabolic(m): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
Why not let her go nd when she reach there,call her mother or dad or any of her family dat u want to greet them nd use style ask if she is with them instead of all this ur unecessary suspection.

But op sha wetin kwansine u there self

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by kikies(m): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
SpeedyConnect:
k
K for konkobility

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by kabaz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
spy on her some more and confirm that she is meeting with d guy bfr confronting her,dat wll serve as enough proof to make nail her....bt leave ur bro of it fr now.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Biospnx(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
Starlet50:
Give me her number lemme talk sense into her head
or u jes wanna get ur own chance with her wink cool
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by tman14(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
My opinion is to call the guy on his cell phone as a man to man and warn him to desist from the adultery or face the severe consequences.
What should I do pls?

Don't think it's a good one. You may succeed in ending this relationship but you have not solved the root issue. What if there are others. Do you intend to call every time?

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by alujonjonkijon: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
like your brother too realises life abhors vacum and every vacum has to be filled ,since u cant fill the pussy vacum someone else has to do it for her.when will men stop being stupid,a woman with active pussy is not part of the your house furniture.please be careful before she poison your mouth and make it permanently shut.u no get work or your own life to live.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by ayibatari99(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
My opinion is to call the guy on his cell phone as a man to man and warn him to desist from the adultery or face the severe consequences.
What should I do pls?
You are not a true and honest brother. I can't hide such devilish act from the one i love and care for. Do you think your brother keep you in his house just like that? He entrust you. You are his eyes when he's not at home. So young man, My advice to you as someone said earlier, since you suspect she'll first pass the night with her adulterer, tell your brother to call her parents number pretending he wants to talk to his wife. Period. I pray she wont one day poisoned both you and your brother because of the mther Fvkin adulterer. Open your eyes and do your job. That's why we are called family..

2 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dnawah(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
It appears that my brother, who is a very hardworking and caring man is not staying with his family due to the nature of his work to make ends meet. However, usually visits home at least once in every three 3 months or as time permitted.
Apparently, I was not staying with them until just of recent when my brother and his wife insist that I should stay with them and feel the vacuum of the uncertainty loneliness.
Undoubtedly. my sister-in-law is so caring and considerate but unfortunately she is a philanderer and she has been playing her game smartly until this fateful day when she gave me her phone to subscribe for her. Though its not in my attitude to pokenose but the WhatsApp prompt really caught my attention as it reads "Miss you too dear, please make sure you call me before you come tomorrow" I was really devastated by her grief that she is a green snake under the green grass. To crown it all, my sister-in-law was telling in advance that would be visiting her parents and would pass night with them.
I have no doubt that she is visiting the guy to enjoy herself but in my opinion I intend to call the guy and scare him off my Sister in-law or should I seat my in-law down and counsel her because she always respect and behalf like innocent.
both options are good try them.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by lonelydora: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
modelmike7:
' miss you too dear, make sure you call before you come'..... that is all you told us you read.. My Mom, dad, uncle or aunty can as well send me that response to my I miss you...... on the other hand, if you actually read more than that, and you are sure it a guy she's messing with and about to go sleep over at his place all night tomorrow, something must be done......... and your elder bro comes home once in like 3 months? Haba, what manner of work is that, in as much as that doesn't give the wife any justification to mess around, he should be closer to home more.

Let us see what the poster below got to say........

Unfortunately, he has nothing to say, he's advising you to do what Joseph ran way from Portiphar's wife from...

Mariners work 4 months ON and 3 months OFF.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by lonelydora: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
StPete:
Call your brother ASAP and relay to him what u hav just found out. But in a very subtle way

Please DO NOT try this. Not yet time for this.

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by alizma: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
some people are just too selfish. your brother married a full fresh blooded woman, "dump" home and only visit her 4times( once every 3months) in a year and you just expect d body woman to turn to rock over night because she is married abi?
put yourself in her shoes and tell me what you will do.

well if you actually need advise on what to do, I will advise you call her and talk to her as woman to woman( that is if you understand what I mean). you get to let her know you understand what she is passing through rather than just tell her what she is up to is wrong, then tell her to discuss where hubby to reduce d time lag between his visit.

5 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
Why no initiate her lines'app. Wit dat, u will get evry of her PM on urr phone without anyone knowin. & den, u can get enof evidence
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Kaponanty:
She said that she is paying her parents a visit and since they all stay in Lagos but different area I couldn't call it off
your bro is the person to be blamed cox he first of all left her.....to be alone for that long.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Catalyst4eva(m): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
prince13:
Please call your brother and give him the clue so that he can call the wife at that time when he fell she should be with the parents by telling her he wants to speak with either his father inlaw or his mother inlaw,there the can of warms will be open to him.
mind you,if you don't let your brother know about this disaster,he may still get to know about it someday and then it might be too late which he may not forgive you if he get to know that you were aware of this game by his wife.
ayibatari99:
You are not a true and honest brother. I can't hide such devilish act from the one i love and care for. Do you think your brother keep you in his house just like that? He entrust you. You are his eyes when he's not at home. So young man, My advice to you as someone said earlier, since you suspect she'll first pass the night with her adulterer, tell your brother to call her parents number pretending he wants to talk to his wife. Period. I pray she wont one day poisoned both you and your brother because of the mther Fvkin adulterer. Open your eyes and do your job. That's why we are called family..

If I were u, I will take those pieces of advice above bro.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by dosantos: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bros all dis nairaland girls go set u up.pls dont tell ur broda,dont confront her either,dont call d guy also.but if u can trace her as she is traveling though risky nd tough,den do dat.or beter still nd call any of family if she is dere.always keep ur camera set if u want to trace her.gudluck.
Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Malawian(m): 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2016
Your brother, him no dey chop another kponmo fir where him dey? Abeg leave mata for Mattias. Allow her cheat joor, is it your cheat?

6 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by obialfa: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Amebo, you no go leave another man's wife go marry your own?

1 Like

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2016
l don't know how old you are bcs i see amateurish in your thought, you said this woman is kind to you but you wants to back stab her

Do you believe your uncle that comes home once in three months is faithful to his wife?

you must be prepared to be thrown out as soon as you poke nose into her affairs,

ingrate, bcs they gave you shelter now you wants to scatter their home

try it and see the demon in her, moreover, the whatsaap msg isn't enough evidence

you can't try this poo and get away with it

3 Likes

Re: Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. by martolux(m): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2016
modelmike7:
....... Your brother can call his in-laws (wife's parent) tomorrow's night, just to say hello and talk with his 'darling wife' in the process!
Are you an agent in d FBI?? By d way, uv got a very high IQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.