Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians (2347 Views)

Web Hosting In Pakistan / Advertise Your Business To Millions Of Nigerians / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
So I was talking with a friend today and I asked herif she has heard about Ghana she was like what's that, I told her it's a country she said OK.Later asked her if she has heard of Nigeria she said yes(my head big grin) only for me to ask her what's her opinion on Nigerians,See what I got undecided

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by philfrey08: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
ONUKU!!

Gimme his chat ID.... i want him to know of what i think of Pakistan

7 Likes

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided so they think we are a poor country,please are we poor?

1 Like

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by leahcimzil: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
you and your friend are both jobless and slow

3 Likes

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Allen97(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
wait ooo if nigerians ar poor.... den pakistan is hopless... mak dem go folo cotonou drag abeg naija fit feed dere whole citizens plus dere animals join

1 Like

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
undecided
leahcimzil:
you and your friend are both jobless and slow
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by blaquemyc: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Op, abeg wetin be the name of that your phone and how much you buy am. I like the display mhen
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nigeria is far better than Pakistan in all ramification.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by osesology(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
Rabbish!
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
blaquemyc:
Op, abeg wetin be the name of that your phone and how much you buy am. I like the display mhen
hot 2 running marshmallow

1 Like

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by whitecloth: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
mr2kay:
undecided so they think we are a poor country,please are we poor?
No, we are not poor, its just that we have poor environment, if you put a Nigerian in a US,UK, Russia environment, we always do well. that. is an attestation to how great our mind is.
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by macloaded: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
imagine the grammar sef....."and i like always poors"
we still get hope pass them
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
Isn't Pakistan one of those countries with war here and there undecided
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Imakeherdrip(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2016
I love this thread
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 7:13am On Jul 01, 2016
How can this be moved to Frontpage undecided
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by NaijaCuzin: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
mr2kay:
So I was talking with a friend today and I asked herif she has heard about Ghana she was like what's that, I told her it's a country she said OK.Later asked her if she has heard of Nigeria she said yes(my head big grin) only for me to ask her what's her opinion on Nigerians,See what I got undecided
Do you know that Pakistan is one of the top 10 poorest Country in the world.. go and check their GDP

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by NaijaCuzin: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2016
mr2kay:
How can this be moved to Frontpage undecided
why did you post it here, why do you cover the person name
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by mr2kay(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
why did you post it here, why do you cover the person name
didn't think it would be fair to get hate messages from Nigerians on her Skype and where should I have posted it
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by macaranta(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2016
Pakistan ...we could care less about them.
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2016
And when I hear of Pakistan I think of poor people who re terrorists.
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Shadow343: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello/Salam everyone here! I am a Pakistani over here and was not surprised to see the replies you people gave after learning what that Pakistani fellow said about Nigeria.
I am living in Nigeria by the way, Lagos to be precise and have found Nigeria to be even poorer and underdeveloped than Pakistan. I am being honest, please don't vex ooo...
Yes, Pakistan has had problems with terrorism but that did not stop us from making a motorway, the first of it's kind in south Asia in 1997. India still doesn't have one. You can Google if you do not believe me for this one: Pakistan has a better road infrastructure than India or China. Now compare India and China to Nigeria.
People living below the poverty line in Pakistan is just 23% compared to Nigeria's 44%.
Let's come to the exchange rate now. One dollar equals 104 Pakistani rupees compared to 1 dollar=280 Nigerian Naira. I think that says it all....
Even if we had problems with terrorism, Pakistan has all the major food chains in the world operating there(McDonald's,Hardees,Pizza Hut,Mr.Burger,KFC,Nandos) whereas Nigeria only has KFC.
Of course having these food chains doesn't prove anything but it shows companies still trust investing in so called "poor" Pakistan compared to "giant of Africa"Nigeria. Now let's come to the power outages.
Nigeria even after having all resources has so much trouble with electricity, don't deny that please. You hardly get 3 to 4 hours of NEPA in a day and mostly have to rely on generators. Pakistan has had it's fair share of problems with electricity but we still manage to get 14-16 hours of it in a day.
You talk about terrorism in Pakistan. I agree there "used" to be a lot of it. But now the situation is pretty much under control. 2015 was the year with the least amount of terrorist attacks in Pakistan since 2009. Terrorism has decreased by 72% in Pakistan so even terrorism is under control there. Compare that to Nigeria where it has suffered the most number of terrorist attacks in 2015 in it's history.
One last thing, if Pakistan was poor and underdeveloped how did the Pakistan stock exchange get to be the best performing stock market in Asia and 5th best in the world?
Look my fellow Nigerians, I don't have anything against you. But it just annoys me when people get so ignorant, don't research by themselves and just believe in all these stereotypes. I just wanted to prove my point and my opinion. Anyone wants to know more about Pakistan, my email is: shazil343@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pakistani passport second worst for international travel, first is Afghanistan.
https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/01/travel/worlds-best-worst-passports/
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1055427/pakistani-passport-second-worst-for-international-travel/

"Electricity generation in Pakistan has shrunk by up to 50% in the recent years, primarily because Pakistan’s energy infrastructure is not well developed; rather, it is considered to be under- developed and poorly managed."

"Pakistan is dealing with a major energy crisis. But in recent years, the problem has gone from bad to worse. People in some parts of the country have to deal with 16 hours of power outages."

http://dunyanews.tv/en/SpecialReport/320824-Power-and-Gas-shortage-in-Pakistan
http://arynews.tv/en/electricity-brm-power-outage/
http://presstv.com/Detail/2016/05/06/464184/Pakistan-energy-crisis

stock market ranking dont matter much because it is based on Equities , speculative trading
Argentina in 2015 had the best performing Stock markets at 37.48% but 2016 Argentina is bankrupt. grin grin grin

as for terrorism .......................... wink wink wink wink
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by Shadow343: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't deny the fact that Pakistan has had problems in electricity in recent times. Even after having "underdeveloped" energy infrastructure, on average a Pakistani household manages to get 14-16 hours of electricity this year whereas you get NEPA for a max of 3-4 hours daily,now compare that. And hey, even that is changing when we have all these upcoming projects in electricity projects: http://www.pcq.com.pk/category/pakistan-construction-projects/
Now if you think Argentina is bankrupt, is Nigeria better developed than Argentina? I suppose not. If you believe that stock market does not matter, what about the exchange rate. 1 Pakistani ruppee= approx 3 Nigerian Naira. Doesn't that speak anything? If Pakistan is so poor, how do we have a better currency than yours?

Even after all those terrorist incidents in Pakistan, Pakistan is ranked at "Ease of Business" than Nigeria:
http://www.doingbusiness.org/rankings

Look at this : http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top-ten-poorest-countries-map.html
Nigeria is ranked the 4th poorest country in the world, Pakistan is not even in the top ten. wink wink wink

And my beloved Nigerian brothers and sisters on this form were saying Pakistan is the poorest country in the world, without any proof.

I hope you have heard of a country called China. It is one of the top ranked economies in the world. In 2014, China's Premier inked an agreement with our Prime Minister to invest $46 Billion in Pakistan in various fields, here's the link : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Pakistan_Economic_Corridor
The agreement is called "China Pakistan Economic Corridor". Now is China so stupid to invest $46 Billion(with a 'B') in a country so "poor" and "underdeveloped" as per your views? Btw, it is not some aid, better not come up with that wink

I think not, it just shows that they also acknowledge that Pakistan has left it's past associated with terrorism behind and are on the path to development, otherwise why would they invest so much money in a country if was so unstable?

Here comes your favourite part about terrorism:
https://theintercept.com/2016/02/08/after-years-of-violence-pakistan-is-winning-its-fight-against-terrorism/

http://m.guardian.ng/opinion/nigeria-terrorism-and-its-global-threat/
This link is stating that terrorism has increased by 300% in Nigeria last year.

Now, who is actually facing trouble with terrorism?
If Pakistan is not poorer than Nigeria, Pakistan is eradicating terrorism whereas Nigeria is getting it spread. If Pakistan is breaking in foreign investment worth billions and Nigeria is spreading out foreign investment worth billions. If Pakistan has better energy resources(electricity) and if Pakistan has better infrastructure(roads, buildings etc). I don't think any sane mind would still be thinking Nigeria is better developed.

Look I can go all day and night proving that Pakistan is not all that poor and stricken with terrorism as per some of the ignorant people's view I see on nairaland but that will be pointless if such people keep an open mind. Please do check all the links I gave if you don't trust me or believe me.

Rest all is in your hands, I will just finish it off with a popular Pakistani saying. I hope you understand :

"The people who have houses made of glass should not throw stones at others."

On that note.
Ciao
Re: See What A Friend In Pakistan Thinks Of Nigerians by OneWizy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol Pakistan calling Nigeria poor. It's ignorance sha. U won't blame her rather i blame CNN and BBC for always displaying the poor parts of Nigeria and Africa in their news and programs angry

(1) (Reply)

Get A .com Domain With N800 Only / Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser / Free Script To Check Domain Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.