Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Free Script To Check Domain Availability - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Script To Check Domain Availability (2351 Views)

Free Script To Format Money The Naija Way / Php Random Script To Generate Pin No. / How do i add A Free Sms Script To My Site So : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Script To Check Domain Availability by frisahost(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2011
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good script to check domain names? I need something that can check for most TLD's and also displays the full list not just return for one TLD.

Also, suggestions would be nice, but probably a bit much for free. This is for a hosting site to allow users to check for a new domain

Thanks,
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by DualCore1: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2011
why don't you just get WHMCS (whmcs.com)?

I am making that recommendation based on your requests on other threads.
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by frisahost(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2011
i remember somebody recommending that to me , but i need more details and how it work
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by frisahost(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2011
cos i ve try to register so many time all it show me is FRAUD CHECKER
MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by databoy247(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ frisahost, hold strong to dualcore to get all the help you need. Or better still make a new thread calling out for him. Am sure he will help you out.
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by DualCore1: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
No don't make a new thread pls. I'm keepin a very low profile now.

Try licensepal.com
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by frisahost(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
@dc, i dnt mind a little explation on how to go about it,
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by databoy247(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
@frisahost, What dont you understand?

Dont you have WHMCS? if you do then start using it. If you dont then purchase one from licensepal.com, install and configure to start using. It has the feature you are looking for. If you dont understand how to install and configure it then hola at me @ 08064062045. I for talk here oh but this anti spam bot dey deal with me sometimes. I really dont know the words i use that upset it undecided
Re: Free Script To Check Domain Availability by frisahost(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
databoy247:

@frisahost, What dont you understand?

Dont you have WHMCS? if you do then start using it. If you dont then purchase one from licensepal.com, install and configure to start using. It has the feature you are looking for. If you dont understand how to install and configure it then hola at me @ 08064062045. I for talk here oh but this anti spam bot dey deal with me sometimes. I really dont know the words i use that upset it undecided
i will try and purchase it , i dnt know if they will accept GTb naira master card , ever since i apply for visa card they dnt give me

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Think Of A Soccer Social Network? / Linda Ikeji Copies Her Blog Posts Too / Free Domain!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.