Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year (1545 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / This Lady Was HIV Positive At 14, Her Looks At 22 Now (Photo) / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year by kolafolabi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Fitness fanatic Donovan Nelson, 57, runs a boot camp in Sweden.
Many of us dream of looking younger, but for most of us there is little we can do to turn back the clock once the wrinkles set in.
Thanks to a mixture of strict diets and gruelling exercise regimes, he claims he is constantly mistaken for man several years younger.
But can you tell his age just from looking at his photographs?
With his flawless skin and sculpted figure, it's hard to believe that Donovan is just three years away from his sixtieth birthday.
But the quinquagenarian has devoted his life to fitness and says it's exactly that which keeps him in good shape.
Donovan, who lives in Sweden, is the owner of Swedish Lapland, a fitness training boot camp.
'I was born 12th August 1959, I'm married with two kids, with a wife 21 years younger than me. We've been together for 18 years.'

1 Like

Re: Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
........with that age, and with this body..... He's actually 25 years younger!
Re: Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year by blaquemyc: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
he truly looks younger than his age. Foreeeeever young i wanna be
forever young
Re: Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year by SpeedyConnect(m): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
k
Re: Meet The MAN Who Says He Looks Much Younger Than His Year by osesology(m): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

FG, Resident Doctors To Meet Over Strike Action / Resident Doctors Call Off Strike / Deeper Life Church Completes Best Hospital In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.