Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Help me, I need info for school please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help me, I need info for school please (1326 Views)

LPS Ikoyi School Demands Dollars For School Fees, Despite CBN Ban(See Photo) / Lastest Info For New Admitted Student Unibadan Distance Learning Centre (ui Dlc) / Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me, I need info for school please by dogg: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2005
Hey all;

I'm a student in University doing a project on the oil sabotages/thefts/spills in Nigeria and we are looking at solutions to help the situation. We have a few questions? Does anyone know what the unemployment rate is in Nigeria? Also, what would be considered a low salary in Nigeria? Also, what would you guys consider to be a good wage in order to live an average lifestyle? Lastly, does anyone know why so much oil is getting stolen? What are the issues around the theft.

Thanks
Re: Help me, I need info for school please by SIBLI06(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2006
Unemployment - I don't believe anybody knows this figure (How can they when there has never been an accurate census? (My opinion)

See link (Data as of June 1991)

http://www.exploitz.com/Nigeria-Unemployment-cg.php

Low salary in Nigeria = What is the minimum wage set by government?

Good Salary = Depends on the individual (Maybe Seun can run a poll for this, Seun?)

Why so much oil is being stolen - I think this is the easiest one to answer, because there is a market and a small minority of people choose to break the law (I know people have to survive, it is a catch 22. I wish I had the answer to stop the poverty but I don't.

(Seun, I thought you might have added "Seun" to the spell checker)
Re: Help me, I need info for school please by SIBLI06(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2006
dogg, sorry that I have not been able to help. I'm sure some of the others will be able to offer better advise / facts & figres. Good luck with your project.
Re: Help me, I need info for school please by seoexpert1: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
hi concerning your project ,you can ascertain and estimate the amount of unemnployed youths by estimating the amount of people graduating every year then estimate that less than 0.1% of them gets employed and calculate the figure.the reason why oil is most stolen in nigeria is because -our leadwers have made the youths beleive that without oil,nobopdy can survive in nigeria as they depend too much on oil.do u need to criticise me or correct me or foward other issues in your projects you think i have not touched(because i am going for lecture now)ring me up on 07090133743or mail me on didedaniel@yahoo.com.pls dont hesitate to reply.i am more commited to your success in this project-because it s talking about us.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Postgraduate Examination. Precisely Mba / Futminna 2007/2008 Admission. / New Uniben Microbiology Students: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.