Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Is Willie Really Working - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Willie Really Working (4302 Views)

Is Willie Obiano Working Or Drinking? / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Worthless fool, I take words from reasonable people not from some i.diots trolling joblessly online. We want you to die of heart attack over the flyover..we can get you some ''snipers' to do it fast and quick. cheesy

[s][/s]
I'm done with you.... Your talk is trash...I role with your bosses and not riff Raff's like you.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
You are a hopeless poverty infested pig. Oh you claim to deal with my bosses then why are you here sweating yourself to the grave? Worthless piece of shit that hangs only with mtn free data. Otondo.. cheesy

[s]
bender79:
I'm done with you.... Your talk is trash...I role with your bosses and not riff Raff's like you.
[/s]
Re: Is Willie Really Working by ckmayoca: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Your opinion is worthless and does not count. Kill yourself if you can't bear it anymore..you have been crying onto the flyover, I have decided to face you squarely.. cheesy

[s][/s]

Powpow Powpow. That was gunshot toward ur forehead. Go and die.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Who is this bingo? Get lost.. cool

[s]
ckmayoca:

Powpow Powpow. That was gunshot toward ur forehead. Go and die.
[/s]
Re: Is Willie Really Working by ckmayoca: 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Who is this bingo? Get lost.. cool

[s][/s]

If am the bingo u r my b.it.ch. Turn ur waist here and let me spank it like bingo does. Eraan!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ike Anyoku, your mother must be weeping for a waste you are..

ckmayoca:

If am the bingo u r my bitch. Turn ur waist here and let me spank it like bingo does. Eraan!
Re: Is Willie Really Working by ckmayoca: 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Ike Anyoku, your mother must be weeping for a waste you are..

You r even 2days old here and ur committing havoc everywhere, I guess u r a 35yrs old guy but u reason and talk like a psy patient. May God heal quick.
Can u afford sniper? Give me ur address I will send u one to drink tonight and rest in 1piece.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Ike, go and help your poor old mother. Be useful for once..your life is really pathetic! cheesy

[s]
ckmayoca:

You r even 2days old here and ur committing havoc everywhere, I am 35yrs old guy but reason and talk like a psy patient. May God heal quick.
Can u afford sniper? Give me ur address I will send u one to drink tonight and rest in 1piece.
[/s]

Re: Is Willie Really Working by philfrey08: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

you are a joker... see you ended bup contradicting yourself.. While was the project abandoned after his 8 years tenure.. Is 8 years not enough to complete the project? Go and compare roads done in orumba north and south with the substandard roads you claim obi constructed there.. Rubbish..

The project was abandoned during this current administration.....It all was awarded by Peter Obi and started during his administration
Re: Is Willie Really Working by kherington: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
their governor willie the anambra clown is truly working everyone can see his fantastic works the media anambra fanatics bigots name them I approve this post

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rotimi Odunayo Akeredolu wins APC ticket in Ondo state and becomes APC flagbear / Uncheering Abians Stare As President Buhari Arrives Aba (Pics) / Pictures: Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.