Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Is Willie Really Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Willie Really Working (4301 Views)

Is Willie Obiano Working Or Drinking? / The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Willie Really Working by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

This is Peter obi's Awka Vs Obiano's Awka in just 2 years and with obiano getting like 40% of the FG allocations peter obi got for 8 years.. You will agree with me that obiano understands what is needed.. As for onitsha the credit also goes to obiano and not obi..
pls, when are we going to stop seeing this flyover picture? What's so special about it? And to think it has a design like a suspension bridge is what baffles me. I think the flyover is his signature achievement in Anambra. Abi Na lie?
Re: Is Willie Really Working by AtlanticBreeze: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
pls, when are we going to stop seeing this flyover picture? What's so special about it? And to think it has a design like a suspension bridge is what baffles me. I think the flyover is his signature achievement in Anambra. Abi Na lie?
5 of them for that matter, what else do you want to see? opon imo? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Willie Really Working by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
The bold indicates you are nothing but a clown grin grin grin grin
Why a
Re: Is Willie Really Working by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

The bold indicates you are nothing but a clown grin grin grin grin
Why are u answering that slowpoke.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by philfrey08: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Blame peter obi who enjoyed oil windfall for 8 years with nothing to show.. I guess you are not unaware of the economic situation in the country today

Ehn!!
Peter Obi was our saviour in Orumba North.....

We will forever be grateful to him for the roads he constructed and various projects there.

He even started this road that connects to Enugu through Anambra....various demolitions wr done in my town, but today, the whole things is abandoned
Re: Is Willie Really Working by AtlanticBreeze: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2016
philfrey08:

Ehn!!
Peter Obi was our saviour in Orumba North.....

We will forever be grateful to him for the roads he constructed and various projects there.

He even started this road that connects to Enugu through Anambra....various demolitions wr done in my town, but today, the whole things is abandoned
you are a joker... see you ended bup contradicting yourself.. While was the project abandoned after his 8 years tenure.. Is 8 years not enough to complete the project? Go and compare roads done in orumba north and south with the substandard roads you claim obi constructed there.. Rubbish..
Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Exactly, every time they will show us flyover. Sometimes I wonder if those flyovers where necessary considering that the traffic situation Isnt too bad. Awka needs expansion, I would think that such monies could have been used to open the town.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why are you all over the place crying about this flyover? Why not go and focus on your own state for once?

[s]
bender79:
Exactly, every time they will show us flyover. Sometimes I wonder if those flyovers where necessary considering that the traffic situation Isnt too bad. Awka needs expansion, I would think that such monies could have been used to open the town.
[/s]
Re: Is Willie Really Working by Abagworo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2016
How has he managed refuse disposal in major towns and villages? Has he done more to complement Obi in school building and maintenance? Has he done more towards improving the health care system he inherited from Obi? What about road maintenance? Has he improved on sports facilities like stadia in Anambra as left by Obi? What are the social benefits of Anambra indigenes in this government?

Encouraging private investments seems to be his major achievement especially in agriculture as seen on the media.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Why are you all over the place crying about this flyover? Why not go and focus on your own state for once?

[s][/s]
Something must be wrong with you upstairs to think I have this information and yet you think I'm from fayose's village

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Your input is not needed on anything that concerns Anambra. There is so much to cry about in Imo state so go and focus on your state to avoid clash with me. Go and focus on your useless imo state for once. Focus on your worthless state that can't even pay ordinary salary. Obiano has performed as the best SE governor in infrastructures, investment drive, education, health etc. We are not on the same league as states. You will soon cry blue murder.

[s]
Abagworo:
How has he managed refuse disposal in major towns and villages? Has he done more to complement Obi in school building and maintenance? Has he done more towards improving the health care system he inherited from Obi? What about road maintenance? Has he improved on sports facilities like stadia in Anambra as left by Obi? What are the social benefits of Anambra indigenes in this government?

Encouraging private investments seems to be his major achievement especially in agriculture as seen on the media.
[/s]

Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2016
Why are you always any thread this flyover is mentioned? Are you cursed that you cannot go and mind your own state? This flyover is killing you gradually no wonder you are everywhere crying about it and we shall keep post it and reposting so you can break down in heart attack. cool

[s]
bender79:
Something must be wrong with you upstairs to think I have this information and yet you think I'm from fayose's village
[/s]

Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Your input is not needed on anything that concerns Anambra. There is so much to cry about in Imo state so go and focus on your state to avoid clash with me.

[s][/s]
His input is very relevant. I know you have to make money but don't block our sense of reasoning. He asked very pertinent questions and if you don't have the answers you better ask your paymaster to do a quick publication.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mr asha don't allow us wash our dirty linens out here about Anambra...we all know the deal. Hmm. those lighted bridge looks beautiful..I hope the lights still come on. Day after day the bridge is constructed and reconstructed, how do you power the lights? Lister gen abi? Just back off...you can decisive others not us
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kill yourself but the 3 Dubai flyovers will continue to stand in Awka to the envy and frustration of you all. You are dying because of the intimidating flyovers, I have noticed you jump from thread to thread looking for wherever the flyovers are mentioned.

[s]
bender79:
Mr asha don't allow us wash our dirty linens out here about Anambra...we all know the deal. Hmm. those lighted bridge looks beautiful..I hope the lights still come on. Day after day the bridge is constructed and reconstructed, how do you power the lights? Lister gen abi? Just back off...you can decisive others not us
[/s]

Re: Is Willie Really Working by AtlanticBreeze: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abagworo:

The reason why most of you hate obiano is because of envy and jealousy... Particularly in your case, you dont understand how obiano could have outperformed Rochase in just one year in office... If not show us pictures of he school building and maintenance inherited from obi, the health care system inherited from obi, the stadia inherited from obi and the social benefits of anambra indigenes in obi's government (even when NBS listed poverty rate as highest in Anambra during obis 8 year government).. Anyway, keep hating, its your right..
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2016
Please leave that old fool for me to treat his fvck up. He knows how we roll. Don't bother replying him, just let me lure him to his own state massacre.

AtlanticBreeze:

The reason why most of you hate obiano is because of envy and jealousy... Particularly in your case, you dont understand how obiano could have outperformed Rochase in just one year in office... If not show us pictures of he school building and maintenance inherited from obi, the health care system inherited from obi, the stadia inherited from obi and the social benefits of anambra indigenes in obi's government (even when NBS listed poverty rate as highest in Anambra during obis 8 year government).. Anyway, keep hating, its your right..
Re: Is Willie Really Working by AtlanticBreeze: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Please leave that old fool for me to treat his fvck up. He knows how we roll. Don't bother replying him, just let me lure him to his own state massacre.

abeg epp me ask am if rochas is still a governor? No news from that end for some time now? Abi him don go exile? grin grin grin
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Nwanne, just trust me. A similar thread about imo state will soon surface as the new battle ground. Just lemme lure him into this trap I have set for him. He knows the drill.. cool

AtlanticBreeze:

abeg epp me ask am if rochas is still a governor? No news from that end for some time now? Abi him don go exile? grin grin grin
Re: Is Willie Really Working by Ejanla07: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Good day people,

I am from Anambra and a fan of he as well, and Anambra in the era of Willie came to media limelight, which is one aspect is good and in the other hand is not.

Often when I come online I see good imagery of my state but when I call home, people seem to think otherwise

Peter obi was low on the media outfit but did a great job untold but what do we have now?

My governor kicks a ball and he' being praised to high heavens like we was voted to relax.

I story short.

Am from aguata LGA, I am on a road trip now to the village for my uncle's burial and unfortunately the road all the way from awka-etiti, ichida, igbo-ukwu Is trash.

Unpassable. Igbo-ukwu is same place an idiot called ekwuinife hails from but she rather fight tooth an nail to return to abuja while her people suffer untold hardship.

Lemme come to my town uga.
We have the infamous uba family, Chris Andy a ugochukwu uba yet we live in dust.

Am calling on the media house of Anambra state government to show also the bad parts of Anambra so something good will come to the oppressed.

Aguata have being neglected

Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala
Dominique

Pictures below shows Igbo-ukwu

that said road was scrapped but the rain here in anambra is something else. road construction work has been suspended until September....

obiano Nnewi still dey wait to hear from u..
Re: Is Willie Really Working by donstevoz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Blame peter obi who enjoyed oil windfall for 8 years with nothing to show.. I guess you are not unaware of the economic situation in the country today
Did I hear you say blame? Are you now an APC zombie?
Re: Is Willie Really Working by donstevoz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Did you just write blame? Are you now an APC zombie?
Re: Is Willie Really Working by nigerianvenom(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2016
Abagworo:
Asha81 is from Uga where a woman went to have fun and burnt her kids. What a shame.

Why are u not always neutral on some cases? That's why Chino is always on ur neck even when you've got a point to prove
Re: Is Willie Really Working by nigerianvenom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

because buhari promised changed and he has performed worst than Jonathan so far... simples.. Obiano is a media governor like Akpabio.. I agree.. grin grin

Please and please leave out Akpabio in all these.
Akpabio actually transformed akwa Ibom from a pedestrian state to a Destination state, I'm proud to say this.
Since 99 till date, no governor has done what Akpabio did and I doubt any will do.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2016
You are 100% right..Akpabio performed so well in Akwa-ibom, the same way Obiano is performing right now in Anambra. That was the point the my guy you quoted was trying to make..

nigerianvenom:

Please and please leave out Akpabio in all these.
Akpabio actually transformed akwa Ibom from a pedestrian state to a Destination state, I'm proud to say this.
Since 99 till date, no governor has done what Akpabio did and I doubt any will do.

1 Like

Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Kill yourself but the 3 Dubai flyovers will continue to stand in Awka to the envy and frustration of you all. You are dying because of the intimidating flyovers, I have noticed you jump from thread to thread looking for wherever the flyovers are mentioned.

[s][/s]
Mr man you don't need to be psychopathic because I have pointed out facts...I can score obiano good in his latest agric policies and certainly not road infrastructure...pls. When next you post Onitsha - Enugu expressway, Just do me a favour and get lost.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Kill yourself if you can't stand it anymore because your opinion is useless and worthless. Obiano has performed in just 2yrs ahead of all SE governors in infrastructure, education, health, agriculture, investment drive etc. Do the needful if you can't bear it anymore. Go and tell your useless governor to work for your state. We shall keep posting and reposting the flyovers because it is killing you with heartbreaks and frustration.. cheesy

[s]
bender79:
Mr man you don't need to be psychopathic because I have pointed out facts...I can score obiano good in his latest agric policies and certainly not road infrastructure...pls. When next you post Onitsha - Enugu expressway, Just do me a favour and get lost.
[/s]

Re: Is Willie Really Working by bender79: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2016
asha81:
Kill yourself if you can't stand it anymore because your opinion is useless and worthless. Obiano has performed ahead of all SE governors on infrastructure, education, health, agriculture, investment drive etc. Do the needful if you can't bear it anymore. Go and tell your useless governor to work for your state. We shall keep posting and reposting the flyovers because it is killing you with heartbreaks and frustration.. cheesy

[s][/s]
Shame on you....You can't even take criticism. You are doing a stupid job. Take the feed back to them. You can't be am e warrior just attacking people or do you think you are more anambra than me?
Re: Is Willie Really Working by ckmayoca: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
Mrbigman2:
Good day people,

I am from Anambra and a fan of he as well, and Anambra in the era of Willie came to media limelight, which is one aspect is good and in the other hand is not.

Often when I come online I see good imagery of my state but when I call home, people seem to think otherwise

Peter obi was low on the media outfit but did a great job untold but what do we have now?

My governor kicks a ball and he' being praised to high heavens like we was voted to relax.

I story short.

Am from aguata LGA, I am on a road trip now to the village for my uncle's burial and unfortunately the road all the way from awka-etiti, ichida, igbo-ukwu Is trash.

Unpassable. Igbo-ukwu is same place an idiot called ekwuinife hails from but she rather fight tooth an nail to return to abuja while her people suffer untold hardship.

Lemme come to my town uga.
We have the infamous uba family, Chris Andy a ugochukwu uba yet we live in dust.

Am calling on the media house of Anambra state government to show also the bad parts of Anambra so something good will come to the oppressed.

Aguata have being neglected

Thanks.

Cc: lalasticlala
Dominique

Pictures below shows Igbo-ukwu

Op nigeria is called a developing country. Every work can not be done at a go. If those roads r not fixed now, wait for your turn or next gov will do it if he didnt.
If responsible people are from that area in the govt, they would have lobby for the fixing.
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Worthless fool, I take words from reasonable people not from some i.diots trolling joblessly online. We want you to die of heart attack over the flyover..we can get you some ''snipers' to do it fast and quick. cheesy

[s]
bender79:
Shame on you....You can't even take criticism. You are doing a stupid job. Take the feed back to them. You can't be am e warrior just attacking people or do you think you are more anambra than me?
[/s]
Re: Is Willie Really Working by asha81: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2016
Your opinion is worthless and does not count. Kill yourself if you can't bear it anymore..you have been crying onto the flyover, I have decided to face you squarely.. cheesy

[s]
ckmayoca:

Op nigeria is called a developing country. Every work can not be done at a go. If those roads r not fixed now, wait for your turn or next gov will do it if he didnt.
If responsible people are from that area in the govt, they would have lobby for the fixing.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku In Early Lead. / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates State Water Corporation Board To Drive Government Programme / Does This Picture Confirm Osinbajo *the Chosen One*?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.