Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Nigeria And Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Nigerians (273 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / 25 Interesting Facts About Nigeria And Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Nigerians by tidharmie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
My first time of posting here on Nairaland. I have read a lot of posts and comments concerning the present situations in Nigeria, I have noticed that post that involves crimes and violence easily make to front page. We are very quick to talk about different races and insult one another. But the big question is, you as a citizen of this God blessed country How many minutes do you take time to pray for our dear land? either you like it or not you have no other place to go. Instead of taking time to speak ill of the Nation why not just say a little prayer. Prayers works a lot, the little you say goes a long way in God's intervening for us. This is the time to turn to our creator and let him direct our affairs. No change can be done except it comes from GOD. And no matter the power one has, it can never be as great as our God. May GOD save our land. Our land needs prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Afdb Plans $175m For Agricultural Transformation In North-west / Some Nigerians Can Be Very Funny. / For Country And Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.