Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Naija Universities Palaver Unilag And Uni-abuja. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Universities Palaver Unilag And Uni-abuja. (724 Views)

UNI-ABUJA Direct Entry And Diploma Form For 2015/2016 Session Is Out.for Help An / Choosing Among Cranfield, Newcastle And Uni Of Aberdeen - Subsea Engineering. / FG May Transfer Uni-abuja Students To Other Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Universities Palaver Unilag And Uni-abuja. by kunleweb: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
Help Me !!! Naija Universities Palaver UNILAG and UNI-ABUJA.

My fellow Nigerians we must do something about the injustice being placed upon us by the Nigerian educational system.

I have been trying to purchase application forms several times into part time programs but each time i try to i get told that forms have been exhausted and year in year out i miss an opporunity to get educated,the others i got refused to divulge info about their acceptance status.

Can someone help me with information that may be useful in procuring application forms for admission to study Political Sciences in any Nigerian university with a distance location centre in Lagos or Abuja.Preferably if i can get information about UniAbuja and Unilag or other Bsc. accrediting institution i will forever be grateful.Fellow Nigerians you have heard it please reply my thread.

A frustrated person.

Evelyn
Re: Naija Universities Palaver Unilag And Uni-abuja. by Greenback: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
kunleweb:
Help Me !!! Naija Universities Palaver UNILAG and UNI-ABUJA.

My fellow Nigerians we must do something about the injustice being placed upon us by the Nigerian educational system.

I have been trying to purchase application forms several times into part time programs but each time i try to i get told that forms have been exhausted and year in year out i miss an opporunity to get educated,the others i got refused to divulge info about their acceptance status.

Can someone help me with information that may be useful in procuring application forms for admission to study Political Sciences in any Nigerian university with a distance location centre in Lagos or Abuja.Preferably if i can get information about UniAbuja and Unilag or other Bsc. accrediting institution i will forever be grateful.Fellow Nigerians you have heard it please reply my thread.

A frustrated person.

Evelyn

The main Moniker of that person stalking you is Okoyibo.
They are many and are all banned.

Okoyibo3 okoyeebo....he is also hotfreeze/hotfreeze...... very many

(1) (Reply)

Our Faith Will Be Decided 2day / Oau Direct Entry Admission 2009/2010 / When Is Del York International Film Goingto Start Their Scholarship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.