Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Buhari Condemns Turkish Terror Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Turkish Terror Attacks (344 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Turkish Terror Attacks by rapistomenka: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the recent terror attacks on Ataturk Airport in Turkey that killed over 40 people.

In a letter to his Turkish counterpart a day after the incident, Buhari commiserated with President Recep Tayyep Erdogan and the entire people of Turkey on the horrific attack.

Buhari, in a statement issued by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said: “On behalf of the government and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I wish to convey my heartfelt sympathy to you and the people of Turkey on the shocking terrorist attack at the Ataturk Airport.

“Please extend my most sincere condolences to the families, relatives and friends of the victims of this tragic incident.

“We condemn in the strongest terms these criminal, cowardly attacks, wherever they might occur as an attack on all decent, democratic and peaceful people. Every terrorist attack only strengthens Nigeria’s resolve to stand shoulder to shoulder with Turkey and other countries in the frontline of the war on terror.

“Our government calls on all peace-loving nations to commit themselves wholeheartedly to multi-lateral cooperation and collaborative actions aimed at eradicating the scourge of international terrorism.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-condemns-turkish-terror-attacks/
Re: Buhari Condemns Turkish Terror Attacks by rapistomenka: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
Agaba.....Oka mma na ezi

Over 50 Yorubas were killed recently in Ikorodu and this cow-rustling ragamuffin never condemned the killings undecided

To the Daura demented retard, charity begins AWAY cool
Re: Buhari Condemns Turkish Terror Attacks by SaiNigeria: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
We condemn Buhari's silence on local issues and killings

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Have The Powers To Summon Me AGF To Senate / Olisa Metuh Has Offered To Return N400m He Received From Ex-nsa Dasuki. / Nigerians Mind Ur Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.